Seungri #3

Bias Oneshot
The storm was crazy. The wind blew aimlessly, slapping any obstacles that stands in its way. Your sleep was disturbed. You rolled left and right. A thunder roared so loud your eyes opened automatically, roaming in the darkness. A figure stood at the door, face blurred bythe night. You saw him walking to you, limping. He growled and his loud breathing was so frightening. He jumped to the bed and tried to capture your leg. You screamed with all your might. "Jagii... Jagii!!! Wake up!! Its okay, its okay!! Oppa's here.. He wont hurt you anymore. I promise you. It's okay. Open your eyes" Seungri said to you, holding you close to his chest, his hand rubbing your back, calming you with his touch. You gulped. Tears falling from your eyes. Your breathing was intense. "Oppaa... He came!! He came!! Dont let him hurt me!" You begged, covering your ears, your knees bend to your body. It was a frightful night for you. Two weeks ago, a man broke into your apartment, ransacking your home. Finding nothing valueable, he came to your room and saw you sleeping silently. He tried to devour you. You can still remember his disgusting smell, his vulgar face and his dirty lips kissing your neck. You tried to scream but he closed your mouth with his strong hand, while the other tried to strip you . Luckily, Seungri got home just in time. He was shocked to see the house flipped upside down, the drawers opened and he heard faint screaming from your room. He took the baseball bat from the cabinet and rushed to your room. When he saw what the man was doing, he gone mad. He rushed to the bed and swung the bat to his head. The man collapsed on you. You screamed and screamed, pushing him off the bed you then hastily crawled to Seungri. "Oppa!!" You hugged him and wailed. Seungri was shocked by his own act but quickly get back to reality and called the police. Your shirt was torn, hair was in mess. You covered your face with your hands and screamed your lungs out and then passed out. "Baby.. Its okay. He's now in jail. He wont hurt you, i'm here. I promise. I swear on my life. I love you babe" he said, embracing you, who was shivering. You lifted your face, looking at Seungri's. "Oppa... Do you hate me?" You asked him, the tear refused to stop even if you force it. "Never. Never in a million years. What happened that night, you didnt asked for it. I will love you nowand forever" he said, lifting his right hand. "I swear". "Will you still touch me?" You asked him. You feared Seungri will be disgusted with you, refused to touch or make love to you. you were scared that he will leave you. He didnt answer. He looked at you, looking deep into your eyes. He lays you on the bed and kiss your forehead. He moved to your lips and pulled away. "I hope this will answer your question and erase your nightmare" he whispered, and pulled you into his arm.