Prologue

The Affair

The atmosphere was already rowdy when Mino, Zico and P.O arrived and well settled at their usual table with their drinks. Mino was just leaning back against the couch occasionally saying hello to people he knew while his other two members fleeted around the club hoping to score for the night.

If he was honest, Mino wanted nothing more than to just stay at home and do nothing except to just chill. Recently, their schedule had been packed to the brim with hardly any time to even catch their breaths. This night was one of those rare occasions that they were able to be free and he wanted to make full use of it by being a couch potato but their manager decided to all but drop them off here and told them to just go have fun before driving off.

Mino figured he will just have a couple more drinks before he will just call it an early night. He was not interested in moving to the dance floor to swim within the sea gyrating bodies and neither was he looking to get dead drunk.

He was nursing his third cup of whiskey when suddenly the club buzzed with activity of the arrival of another group of people and this time, Mino was interested. Those who frequent the clubbing scene were suddenly whispering and pointing towards the door and Mino could see why this little arrival of their caused such a stir. 

In fact, one of the main reason as to why he was managed to be convinced because he knew that he will be able to see him tonight since the word Mino got was that he just got back in Korea the day before.

Has it really been three years since they last saw each other?

Suddenly, the doors to the club opened and it was what Mno was anticipating...

Finally, they were here… 

Winner, that was what people who ran around in the same circle as them coined them affectionaltely as. After all, each member execelled at something, be it singing, dancing, gaming or academcially. They were winners of something.

The first of the group to step into the club was Kang Seungyoon, he was the face of the group. He might be younger than Mino by a year but when it comes to the people close to him, Seungyoon would be fiercely protective. Do not mess with him because chances were the person would just get chewed and spit out. However, his seriousness aside, he could be really outgoing, fun and crazy. One could safely say Seungyoon was the mother hen of the group. Mino swore he has heard his fair share of naggings that Seungyoon had towards his weight management program which the younger had always been firm on his ground that it was never going to work.  

The second one to step in was Kim Jinwoo, he was the oldest of the group yet he was the youngest looking among all of them. Jinwoo was blessed with the biggest and beautiful pair of doe-eyes no one could ever say no to without feeling guilty. He might look blur to some but his min work pretty fast In picking up things. Self-proclaimed game and drama addict, Mino spent countless of hours with Jinwoo sitting through drama after drama spazzing over drama development and its characters.

The third to make his arrival was Lee Seunghoon or the joker of the group. One could say that Seunghoon was the mood maker of the bunch, ensuring no one was killing each other or getting to serious. Mino could still remember the days when they would be completely random with the guys that they coined them affectionately as the dumb and dumber duo. He was also the best dancer out of all of them. Though all of them could bust a move on the dance floor but there was something about the way Seunghoon moved that had the fluidity and gracefulness to it.  

Those were the days, Mino sighed as he continued sipping his drink while he waited for the one person he wanted to meet for the night, the most important one of all.

Mino could not help but to hold his breath as he saw the last figure walking in.

The last but definitely not the least was the real maknae of the group, Nam Taehyun. Mino’s heart could not help but to give a painful kick as he took in the sight of the guy who had changed so much from the last time he saw him. Nothing much of his physical appearance had changed but there was a more refined quality to him now. He had kept his hair slight longish and was currently pulling off the warm chestnut color that suited him really well.  He was still as pale as Mino remembered him to be with the same droopy eyebrows and cat-like eyes. He had grown taller and was not as thin as before he gain more meat at the right places as emphasized by the way the navy blue shirt and white checkered pants showed off his figure and some of the tattoos he was sporting.

Nam Taehyun, the quiet, brooding and unapproachable maknae was back. The youngest who great at everything that he did and one that all three older guys would jump ahead to protect in an instant.

Nam Taehyun... The heart which Mino broke exactly three years ago… He has finally returned...  

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, back with another chaptered story.... I hope that you all will enjoy this... As usual no silent readers please... Let me know what you think!