He Lied

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: 

He Lied.

 

 

Hyukjae cut himself for the last time still being able to bear all the cuts and wounds now in his body. 

"Yes. Just one more." 

Hyukjae closes his eyes, feeling the pain of every each of his wounds that will be found on his body. 

"One more." 

Hyukjae gasped as he made a deep cut on his arm that causes it to bleed. 

Hyukjae put the knife on the sink together with his shirt as he took a shower with  hot water, feeling every single cut that cause all the pain in his body when a single drop of water hit it. 

"Argh!" Hyukjae said to himself, "I want to die!" 

"I hate this world!" Hyukjae stated as he broke down and cry on the floor. 

"I want to give up now."

Hyukjae doesn't even know how he manage to get out of the shower and also been abld to hide the knife with shirt with his own blood under the laundry basket before Siwon or Donghae saw him. 

He wore a sweater and long pajamas to hide all the cuts and wounds even though, it's summer now and it is extremely hot. 

Thank you for the air conditioner that will keep him cool for the rest of the day. 

As soon as he get out of the bathroom. He face Donghae carrying a breakfast in his hands. 

 

Peanut butter sandwich and strawberry milk. 

 

Donghae then, said to Hyukjae that he will go take a shower first, not being able to notice what is wrong with Hyukjae in the first place. 

He doesn't eat the food nor touch the food with his hands. He just sit there staring blankly at the wall of the room until he heard Donghae again after a couple of minutes. 

 

"Hyukjae." 

Donghae shook his head, not being to believe what he had seen. The knife still had blood on it together with Hyukjae's shirt he found in the bathroom under the sink.

 

Why did he do this? Donghae thought.

 

He immediately ran out of the bathroom to see Hyukjae blankly staring at the wall of the room. 

"Hyukjae." Donghae called him. 

"You're finished. I'm going for a walk now." Hyukjae announces not waiting for Donghae's reply, he immediately walk towards the door of the room until Donghae got a hold of his arm. 

"Hyukjae, wait." Donghae said, "Let me see your arm." Donghae said pulling Hyukjae's hand for him to see it.

"What?" Hyukjae said as he struggle to get out of Donghae's hold, "Let go of me." Hyukjae said. 

"No, let me see it." 

"What on earth is your problem, Hae?!" Hyukjae shouted as soon as he got out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter