Trust

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

Trust

"Number 43, Mr Lee Hyukjae." the secretary called, indicating that it was their turn for the counseling now. 

At last, Hyukjae thought. 

 

They had been here for hours, and it is only now, they are called.

 

"Oh, You are with someone today, Hyukjae." the doctor greeted them as long as they entered the room, "Let me guess, is he Donghae?" he asked while looking at some records of Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae nodded in response, "Yes, Hyung." he answered. Even though, Heechul is a doctor, he also became one of Hyukjae's hyung or older brother altough, Hyukjae is just his patient. 

 

"So, Donghae, can I talk to Hyukjae first?" the doctor asked Donghae.

"Yes, doctor." Donghae answered while nodding his head. 

"No, don't call me like that. Just call me Hyung." Heechul said, flipping his slightly long hair. 

"Yes," Donghae said still feeling awkward with the man in front of him, "Hyung." he added giving Heechul a smile.

"Okay, so, let me first talk to Hyukjae, alright? Donghae you can wait in the waiting room outside as I talk with Hyukjae first." Heechul said. 

 

Donghae nodded in response and opened the door to exit the doctor's room for him to wait outside at the waiting room. 

The waiting room is empty. So, Donghae felt much comfortable with no one in the room besides the secretary. 

 

"How are you today, Hyukjae?" Heechul started by asking him a question.

"Fine?" Hyukjae replied, unsure of his own answer. "I feel much better now instead of the few days, I guess." Hyukjae said. 

"Yeah. I also see that you improve,you are answering now my questions honestly." Heechul told him about his depression's improvement. 

"About your assignment when you and I last met," Heechul started, "Do you think about it?" 

"I think of two ways..." Hyukjae said feeling embrassed in front of his doctor as he answers his question, "the hard way and easy way." 

"Are you still thinking about death as an easy way, Hyukjae?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah, but not that often now." he answered.

"Then let me hear the way, where death is not included in the things you want to do to make you happy." 

"Donghae?" Hyukjae answered, "I feel a slight joy in my heart when Donghae found me." 

"So, the first is Donghae." Heechul repeated as he write it on Hyukjae's records. 

"And other things?" Heechul asked after he write Donghae's name. 

"I can't think of anything." Hyukjae confessed, feeling embarrased of his answer. 

"I see." Heechul said, "Because you improve. I think you are ready for some activities?" 

"I think?" Hyukjae said unsure of his answer once again, "You mean a schedule, right?" Hyukjae asked him. 

"Yeah. Simple things to keep you busy, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter