Misunderstood

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

Misunderstood.

 

"He loves you!"

"Why do you know him?!" Donghae said throwing the sofa pillow to Siwon who is sitting on the dining table.

"Of course I know. We know each other's love life for years." Siwon said grinning at Donghae.

 

Donghae turned off the stove and place the ramen in front of Siwon, as he place two bowls in the dining table together with two pairs of chopsticks.

 

"Then who?" Donghae asked him grinning at him.

"Of course. It's me, right?" Siwon said, grinning evilly at Donghae, "It's still me, right?" Siwon asked.

Donghae joined Siwon at his jokes and answered, "Of course it's still you, baby." Donghae said sweetly at Siwon walking towards him to give him a hug.

"That's why I love you, baby." Siwon said.

"Stupid fool!" Donghae shouted and burst into laughter. "You might fall for me if you continue to be like that, you know." Donghae said jokingly as he continues to laugh.

 

Siwon laughed to and started eating ramen.

 

He truly loves Donghae even before and not as a joke.

 

 

"Argh! I can't take it anymore." Hyukjae said to himself.

 

He stood up in the bed and opened the door a little so he can see what's going on in the end of the hallway where the dining room is located along with the living room.

 

"Of course it's me, right? It's still me, right?" he heard Siwon asking Donghae.

"Of course it's still you, baby." Donghae said.

 

The time stopped and Hyukjae didn't even notice the tear that fall from his eyes and the other tears which are forming now in his eyes giving him a blur vision while looking at Siwon and Donghae, sweetly hugging each other in the dining room.

 

Yeah. He's probably right; it's Siwon who he loves not him.

 

"That's why I love you, baby." Siwon said.

 

Hyukjae can't take it longer, it's as if he's heart starts to break together with his world.

 

He closed the door and opened the drawer of the side table beside Donghae's bed where he found his medicine.

 

He needs to drink it.

 

He needs to drink it to ease the pain; he should have not been opening that door just because of Donghae and Siwon being loud. He should not have seen it. He should have not seen that moment when the two of them are being sweet together.

 

But, he saw it, and like a movie it keeps on flashing in his mind.

 

Donghae hugging Siwon.

 

It hurts.

 

 

Hyukjae woke up still alone in the room; he stood up and walks toward to bathroom to see him miserable again. Like how, he looked like when Donghae first saw him with his bloodshot eyes because of crying and lack of sleep.

 

It's 5:00 AM, and he just drifted to sleep for just one hour or even less.

 

"You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter