Fight

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: 

Fight.

 

 

Hyukjae woke up alone in the bedroom. 

 

It's already 9:00 PM. he said to himself, looking at the wall clock on Donghae's room. 

 

He stood up and drinks the water on the side table when he notices the note.  

It's from Donghae, the note that Donghae leave before he went to Sooyoung. 

 

Hyukjae, 

 

I'll just go somewhere, alright? I'll come back again later. 

I leave some food in the kitchen. So, you have something to eat when you are hungry while I'm gone. 

 

-Donghae. 

 

He felt a little bit of joy, more like a spark in his heart. Reading the note his best friend leaves him. 

It was a simple writing yet, it means the whole world for Hyukjae.

 

 

It's almost midnight when Donghae came home in his house where Hyukjae even drifted to sleep in the living room's couch because of waiting for him.  

"Hyuk..." 

"Hae, what happened?" Hyukjae asked when he saw Donghae's eyes like he was crying the whole day. 

"Hyuk..." Donghae cannot say something. He doesn't know if he will feel joy or sadness. 

 

Will he feel joy because Sooyoung finally let her go? 

Or... 

Will he be sad because even though, Sooyoung still let her go, he can't be with the one he love?

 

Because for him, he doesn't know how Hyukjae also loves him like he does. 

"Hae, why are you crying?" he asked, caressing Donghae's face. 

"Hyuk." Donghae said as he wrapped his arms around Hyukjae to hug him tightly and cry in his shoulders, "Let's just stay like this for a while, Hyukjae." 

Hyukjae nodded, also giving Donghae a tight hug. 

They don't know what each other feels right now but, words now aren't needed. Their presence for each other are enough now to understand the pain of each other. 

 

 

She finally let him go. 

Sooyoung cried alone as she sits alone on the cold cement floor, crying out loud.

She loves Donghae, and there is no denying on that but, she still let him go. 

Even though she's still crying now, she felt a little glint in her heart.

She’s feeling a little bit happy because she has the courage to let go. 

To let go of the person she truly loves the most. 

 

Donghae. 

 

For him to be happy, with the one he truly loves more than her. 

 

Hyukjae. 

 

It may seem the hardest thing to do in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter