First Love

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

First Love

Hyukjae woke up alone in the bedroom, he got up and walk down the hallway to go to the kitchen to found Donghae cooking something, wearing an apron. 

"Good morning, Hyukjae." Donghae said flashing him with a cute smile. How Hyukjae loves that smile.

"Morning." he whispers, enough for Donghae to hear while rubbing his eyes because of sleepiness. "What time is it?" 

"8:00 am." 

"Where's Leeteuk Hyung?" 

"He doesn't live here with me now." Donghae stated, "Hyung is already married." 

"Huh?" Hyukjae said, shocked by what just Donghae had said. 

"He's married now with a man named Kangin." 

"Well, I'm happy for Hyung." 

"Of course, he also seems really happy every time I visit them. Do you want to visit them sometimes?" Donghae suggests. 

Hyukjae nodded. 

"Eh? What's with not speaking a word?" Donghae asked, "You should speak more. That's what you said before to me, right? When I was recovering?" 

"Yes, it’s just that my voice..." Hyukjae confessed, "Doesn't sound the same like before." 

Donghae then realize the awkwardness after Hyukjae said that, "I see that you didn't sleep well." Donghae said jokingly, changing the topic.

"What about it?" 

"Well, a person named Hyukjae keep hugging me mumbling that he can't sleep last night." 

Hyukjae seems to be mortified by what Donghae said, turning his head away to avoid being caught while blushing. 

Donghae seems to see the action of Hyukjae blushing and turning away his head to avoid his gaze, "its okay and I know that you just missed me, Hyukjae. Is that right?" 

Hyukjae blushed more but, instead on just turning his head again. He nodded besides, he truly do miss his best friend and Donghae response it with a cute laugh, in fact, and he already knows it. 

"Come on, let’s eat." Donghae said placing the plates on the dining table together with their breakfast that he just cooked. 

"Bacon and Eggs?" 

"Your favorite." 

"You know me well."

"What are friends for, right?" Donghae said, grinning at Hyukjae. 

"Yeah, Donghae is my best friend." 

"What? May I hear Mr. Lee Hyukjae speak a little more?" said Donghae. 

"Donghae the childish, immature brat is my best friend." said Hyukjae.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment for now besides; I just want my Hyukjae to speak more." Donghae said sitting on the chair and joining Hyukjae to eat breakfast, "How about your medicines? Do you have any?" 

Hyukjae nodded.

"I drink escitalopram, also known as Jovia along with other meds that is taken daily like that and others that are taken only as needed." 

"Who's your doctor?" 

"Heechul. Kim Heechul." 

"I see, so let go get your medicine and your other stuffs in your home after eating breakfast?" Donghae said, "We're living together from now, right?" Donghae stated.

"Together?"

"Together." 

Bloodshot eyes stare right through the mirror with the messy hair of a girl reflecting also in the mirror. It's Sooyoung and the way she looks like now is the result of waiting for Donghae all night long. 

She waited for Donghae, yet Donghae never came last night. So, she decided to call Kibum today, dialing his number in her phone.

"Kibum."

"Yes, Sooyoung-ssi?" 

"Do you know where Donghae is? I've been waiting for him since last night and sending messages to him but, he does not answer." 

"Sooyoung..." 

"He's not in danger, right?" 

"Sooyoung..." 

"Tell me, Kibum." 

"Sooyoung...Donghae is..." 

Sooyoung's heart beat became faster, where might be Donghae? Is he in the hospital right now? Countless questions burst in her mind until he heard a muffled sound and someone talking that must be Henry, Kibum's younger brother,

"Did Hae Hyung already found Hyuk?"

Then it strikes her, like a bullet that strikes through his heart and all the stories that Donghae told him about Hyukjae flashes in her mind like a movie.  

"My first love?" Donghae asked himself, smiling brightly as he looks at the stars in the sky, "My first love is a guy." he confessed to Sooyoung. 

"Really? What's his name?" 

"His name is Hyukjae, Some people call him Eunhyuk, and I call him Hyuk." he answered honestly, looking at the expression of his girlfriend just calmly looking at him. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter