Unsaid

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

Unsaid.

"I love you, Hae." he heard Hyukjae said, like a sweet love song that lingers through his ears listening to the words from the other's lips. 

He didn't answered yet, he stayed awake until Hyukjae is now sleeping beside him in his arms, 

"More than you know, Hyuk. More than you know." he answered.

Not knowing what is left unsaid by Hyukjae a while ago. 

Hyukjae woke up alone in Donghae's room; he stood up and took a shower as he wore his new clothes bought by Donghae yesterday when they went to shop. 

"His probably cooking." he thought. 

Hyukjae walk down the hallway to see the kitchen and living room empty. There's not even a little bit sign of Donghae. 

Maybe he's in the garden. He tries to think. 

He opens the door but, found nothing in the garden besides Donghae's pets. 

Where is he? He asked himself, turning around to see Donghae smiling brightly. 

"Hae!" he exclaimed, "You surprised me." he mumbles. 

"Come on, let's eat. I just went to the attic, that's why I'm not in the bedroom. Where going to somewhere, okay?" 

"We?" 

"We." 

"A date?" 

"Do you want to call it like that?" Donghae asked making Hyukjae embarrassed, "Then it is a date!" Donghae announced putting an arm around Hyukjae's shoulder. 

"No, I didn't mean it like that." 

"Then it means, I'm the one who wants to call it our date."

"Our date?"

"Our date."

 

 

Hyukjae went to the salon with Donghae first, after eating their breakfast. They are welcomed by Donghae's colleague which is the owner of the salon. 

"Hello Donghae. I see that you are with someone today." Kyuhyun greeted, flashing a smirk in his face.

"This is Hyukjae, my best friend." Donghae introduced him. 

Yeah, just best friends. He thought. 

"I need you to cut his hair." Donghae commanded. 

"Alright, Mister. I won't disappoint you." Kyuhyun promised as another man came in the room.

"Donghae!" he exclaimed, running towards Donghae to hugged him. 

"Sungmin!" 

"I miss you, Hae. Who's with you today?" he asked. 

"His name is Hyukjae." 

Sungmin nodded turning his head to see Hyukjae, "Hi, Hyukjae! My name is Sungmin." he introduced himself reaching out his hand for a handshake. 

"Yes. Nice meeting you, Sungmin-ssi." he said, giving Sungmin a handshake. 

"Alright. Enough of that, I'm getting jealous Sungmin." Kyuhyun threatened as he starts to cut Hyukjae's hair. 

Silly Kyuhyun. Donghae thought. 

 

Sooyoung pushed everything aside from the dining table, causing the food and plates to scattered around the floor. 

She's extremely mad now. 

Not knowing what to do about Donghae. 

It's been two days since Donghae haven't come back yet. It's been two days she is miserably waiting for Donghae to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter