Stupid Fools

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

Stupid Fools

"We broke up."

"Huh?"

"Sooyoung and I broke up."

"Donghae..." Hyukjae called his name, "Why, Hae?"

"We got into a big fight; we realized that we are not really for each other." Donghae said, not wanting for Hyukjae to know that he is the reason why they broke up besides, Hyukjae deserves to be happy and to be not included about their break up thing together. 

"Hae, why? You will not break up with her if it's just a normal fight." Hyukjae said.

"I..." Donghae tried to think what will he say, "I love someone else." Donghae said. 

"Its you." was left unsaid by him.

Hyukjae looked shocked about what just Donghae confessed to him, "Who?" Hyukjae asked.

No, do I really want to know? Hyukjae thought.

"A man." Donghae said, "He's a guy." 

Is it me, Donghae? Hyukjae thought.

"Who?" 

"It's me!" A guy exclaimed as he was revealed when the door just open in Donghae's bedroom.

"Siwon!" Donghae exclaimed, hugging the man tightly as he welcomed him.

It's probably him and not me. Hyukjae thought.

"How are you?" Siwon asked, still hugging Donghae.

"I'm okay, what brought you here? It's past midnight now." Donghae said.

"You know I always do this to surprise you." Siwon said, smiling at Donghae.

"Alright. You're hungry and you don't want to spend money on buying food in a fast food chain, right?" Donghae laughs. 

"Yeah, baby. You know me too well." Siwon said.  

"Baby?" Hyukjae interrupted them.

What did you just say, Hyukjae?! He mumbles to himself. 

"Oh! Are you already married?" Siwon asked Donghae, putting his arms which are around Donghae's waist away. 

I wish we are. I wish. Hyukjae thought.

"No, I'm not." Donghae denied making Hyukjae's heart broke. 

Yeah, we are not, and we will never be. Hyukjae thought. 

"I thought he was your husband." Siwon announces. 

"No, he's Hyukjae." Donghae introduce him to Siwon, "My..."

"Best friend. I'm Donghae's best friend." Hyukjae cut off Donghae, trying to lessen the pain that will strike in his heart when he hears Donghae said the word, "best friend."

Just best friends. He thought. 

"Yah! What about me? I thought I'm also your best friend." Siwon said, looking jealous.

"Siwon, you know that you are also important to me, right?" Donghae asked him, holding his hand, "You're special to me, okay?" 

"Yah! Stop being like that." Siwon said, hitting Donghae lightly, "Come on, I want to eat." Siwon said, holding Donghae's hand to lead him to the kitchen in his house. 

"Eh? What will we eat?" Donghae said.

"Ramen. You have ramen he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter