Bond

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE READING: 

가시 꽃 Thorn Flowers (YunJae || Jungkook x OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1039576

Chapter 11:

Bond. 

 

"Hyukjae only haves you now."

 

"Yeah. I know." Donghae replied as he nodded to Heechul. 

 

"Okay, let us change the topic for now." Heechul suggested making Donghae nod in response, "I give Hyukjae some activities for him to do it." 

 

"Really? Like activities to keep him busy?" Donghae asked him. 

 

Heechul nodded, "Yeah. Number one is walking and next is coloring, traveling and last is riding a bike." Heechul explained reading the records in his hands. "Oh...I forgot he also wants to sing and dance." Heechul added still looking at Hyukjae's records.

 

"So, I have to check it if he does everything of his activities?" 

 

"Well, you can do that." Heechul said as he shrugged his shoulders, "But, I suggest that you do the activities together." Heechul suggested. 

 

"Us?" 

 

"Yeah, any problem?" Heechul asked and Donghae shook his head as his response, indicating that his answer is none. 

 

"So, we will also be given a chance to become closer because of the activities?" Donghae asked. 

 

"Yeah?" Heechul said like he was unsure on his own answer. Donghae notice how uncertain Heechul was and blushed on his own question that he had asked, turning his head away to hide his cheeks which are blushing now.

 

"Are you gay?" Heechul asked suddenly when he saw Donghae blush.

 

"Yes, but, don't think of it as a bad way. I know I'm gay and..." Donghae tried to explain but, was cut off by Heechul. 

 

"I'm gay too. So, no need to explain." Heechul confess, making Donghae's jaw dropped. "I have a boyfriend, his name is Hangeng. Hyukjae even saw him once here in my office." Heechul told him. 

 

"Oh..." Donghae said, nodding at Heechul.

 

"Yeah. Back to the topic," Heechul started, "I trust you, alright?" 

 

"Hyukjae only haves you now." 

 

------

 

"Where do you want to go?" Donghae asked Hyukjae who is sitting beside him in the car. 

 

"Uh...Mall?" Hyukjae said. 

 

"You know. To buy coloring books and different color medium." He added waiting for Donghae's response. 

 

"Alright." Donghae just said. 

 

"Is something wrong, Donghae?" Hyukjae asked. 

 

"Nothing." Donghae shook his head as he starts to drive his car, "I have a question, Hyuk." Donghae said switching his gaze at Hyukjae and back to the road.

 

"What is it?" 

 

"What do you think about me being a gay person?" Donghae asked him feeling his heart beat faster than before. 

 

"I'll accept it. No problem with me." Hyukjae answered, "Heechul Hyung is gay, and that's okay with me. So, why would I be angry if my bestfriend is gay, right?" 

 

"Yeah. That's right." Donghae nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter