Goodbye

Scintillating Twilight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

Goodbye

 

 

They remain silent for a while, Donghae letting Hyukjae feel his presence just by hugging him and letting him cry on his arms until Hyukjae finally stopped crying. 

"Hae..." 

"I'm still here, Hyukjae." Donghae said hugging him more. 

"You'll be with me, right?" 

"I will." 

"You will stay with me in fighting this battle, right?" Hyukjae asked, looking at Donghae's eyes. 

"Together, Hyuk." Donghae replied, "We will fight this battle of depression of yours together."

"Together?"

"Together." 

Donghae and Hyukjae hugged again before Donghae start to drive his car. 

They went home after that, not being able to visit Donghae's older brother anymore.

Besides, for Donghae, all he wants is for Hyukjae to be alright. 

"Are you okay now, Hyuk?" Donghae asked when they got home. 

"Yeah, I'm alright now." Hyukjae answered. "If you want to visit Leeteuk Hyung, it's okay for me." he mumbles enough for Donghae to hear what he suggested. 

"Its okay, Hyukjae." Donghae said, "We will go there when you're ready." 

"Thanks, Hae." 

"We're together on this, right?" Donghae asked smiling at Hyukjae.

"Together." 

"Together." 

They will fight the battle together even though it may seem tough, but, like they said, 

Friendship and Love conquers all, and Donghae together with Hyukjae will win this battle together.

 

Donghae felt his phone vibrated on his pocket, indicating that there is someone calling. 

 

Leeteuk Hyung. 

 

He stood up from the bed and check if Hyukjae is finally sleeping before he got out of the room and answered the call.  

"Hyung." 

"I thought you're going to visit me?" Leeteuk asked. 

"Sorry, Hyung. Something came up." Donghae apologized, "I also need to go to Sooyoung, I haven't seen here for two days now."

"Its okay, Hae. I understand. Just don't forget your surprise when you visit here alright?" Leeteuk said while laughing. 

Donghae laughed. He was supposed to surprise his older brother, Leeteuk. 

He was supposed to go there with Hyukjae as a surprise that he is now with his best friend again. 

 

His best friend and his first love. 

 

"Thank you, Hyung." he thanked him.  

"Remember your surprise for me, alright?" Leeteuk said. 

"Of course, Hyung. You'll definitely be surprised." Donghae said. 

"I'd better be, Donghae." he replied, "I'll wait for your surprise." 

"Yes, Hyung. I promise." Donghae promise to his older brother. 

"Honey, I'm home." he heard followed by a muffled sound. 

 

It's probably Kangin Hyung from work. Donghae thought. 

 

"Donghae, I'll hang up now, okay? Kangin's home now." Leeteuk announces. 

"Yes, Hyung. Take care."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter