Take Eight

Unscripted Love [Editing]

Because of Taeyeon’s outburst, production halted so the scriptwriters could come up with a new script.

 

Luckily for Taeyeon, she was given an extra week of free time to attend school.

 

“What’s this about Jieun and Hana breaking up? JiNa can’t break up. So what gives?” Irene, the leader of the huge fanclub was adamant about the details.

 

Yuri warned Taeyeon of these kinds of things, but she was not expecting to be attacked while she was in the middle of changing in the locker room.

 

“Can this wait? I’m trying to put on my clothes.” The actress pointed out—if what wasn’t obvious enough—while she tried to cover up her chest and tummy. Good thing she had on a very cute butterfly-printed bra.

 

“It can’t wait, Taeyeon-ssi! We must know now! It’s a life and death situation!” The leader threw her hands up in exasperation as her posse reacted in the same way. Really? Life and death?

 

Taeyeon is close to dying from the cold if she doesn’t put on a shirt this instant.

 

Even if she was the cause of the drama couple’s break up, it was partly Tiffany’s fault. If she hadn’t confirmed the rumors about their ‘relationship’ none of this would have happened.

 

“Okay, I’ll tell you, but you can’t tell anyone, okay?” The fans nodded vigorously, leaning toward her with expectant eyes.

 

“The reason they’re breaking up is because… Oh my god! What the heck is that?!” Taeyeon pointed to a random corner, drawing their attention away from her and giving her the chance to put on her shirt and escape.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi!” They shrieked, the scampering of their feet echoed from behind her as she ran with the might of her short legs. Curse her short genes.

 

“I don’t know anything! Stop chasing me!” Taeyeon shouted behind her, but that only energized the group into moving faster. Once they catch her, they’ll be sure to torture her. But she honestly didn’t know anything about how the Jieun and Hana couple is going to play out. It’s been a few days now since she’s been in contact with the scriptwriters.

 

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany innocently tilts her head to the side as she notices a blurry-looking Taeyeon breeze past her in lightning speed.

 

“Run!” Taeyeon gave the girl a five second warning as she went on with running.

 

“Tiffany-ssi!” The screaming of her name has led the other lead actress to start out in a sprint.

 

“What did you do now?” Tiffany asks in annoyance, drawing up the conclusion that Taeyeon must have done something to create the huge mob behind them.

 

Just because Taeyeon breaks up the most loved drama couple, now every little mishap seems to be her fault. Ugh.

 

“Nothing, it wasn’t me this time. I’m a victim!”

 

“You expect me to believe that?“

 

Taeyeon turned her head around to tell the girl she didn’t care if Tiffany believed her or not, but she somehow managed to lose her footing, thus falling over in the process.

 

“Ooh, ouch…” Tiffany hisses empathetically toward the fallen girl. There’s a moment of hesitation as she slows down, but the crowd behind Taeyeon starts looking like a zombie apocalypse. If she goes back for the girl, it’ll be over for the both of them. But if she keeps running and they catch Taeyeon, Tiffany will have more time to escape while they’re ‘feeding’ on her.

 

“Ah, fudge!” Taeyeon cursed like a sailor when she added pressure to her left foot. She just recovered from her last sprain, now here it is again. “T-Tiffany, help!”

 

Tiffany wants to clamp her hands over her ears to cover Taeyeon’s cry for help. Every man for himself, every man for himself. Taeyeon fell on her own, so that’s her problem.

 

“Tiffany!” Taeyeon painfully calls out her name as she struggles to walk. Her knees and ankle are burning and stinging because she chose the wrong day to wear platform shoes to enhance her darn height, and the group behind her is drawing closer.

 

“Aish!” Tiffany finally relents as she runs back for the knee-bleeding, purplish ankle girl. “Get on my back.” She urged hastily, but Taeyeon wasn’t having it.

 

“What? No way!” Taeyeon turned the other cheek like a spoiled brat.

 

“Fine by me.” Tiffany shrugged with indifference as she started to walk away, but was then pounced on and given a death threat if she so much as ‘accidentally’ rubbed Taeyeon the wrong way.

 

They managed to lose the mob by hiding in the janitor’s closet. It reeks of the foulest smells, but neither of them can complain because it’s safer than out there.

 

“Where’d they go?!” The sound of Irene’s raspy, angry voice brought shivers to the silent Taeny, because Irene will surely interrogate them as if they were criminals once she catches them.

 

“I think they made a left! Let’s go!”

 

Once the pattering of their feet died down, Taeyeon rested her forehead against the closest thing to her.

 

“You do realize you’re hugging a mop, right?” Tiffany chuckled as Taeyeon’s head then shot up, causing her to bang her head against the wall next to it.

 

“Ow.” Taeyeon whined, wondering where she’d hurt herself next.

 

“You’re such a klutz.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s face toward her and began to gently touch the red, throbbing bump on her forehead.

 

“Y-Yah!” Taeyeon retreated backwards as her face began to heat up like a furnace. What the heck was wrong with her to be responding like a girly, Korean drama chick just because of Tiffany’s touch? And what the heck was wrong with Tiffany for being all sweet and caring as if she were her girlfriend—which she is not!

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

In that moment, Taeyeon wanted to cut her ears off because Tiffany sounded so sickeningly sweet.

 

“I have to ask you something.”

 

Oh yeah?

 

Well, Taeyeon didn’t stick around, because she’d rather surrender her life to a group of raging fangirls and fanboys than hear it.

 

“Tae!” Tiffany shouted after the limping girl who was using the wall for support.

 

Please move to a different country and rot there, Tiffany.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

Can’t hear you! Leave me alone!

 

“Taeyeonie!’

 

What the eff? Why did I stop moving?

 

No matter how much she commanded the muscles in her legs to move, they wouldn’t. Instead they were glued in place.

 

Before she can curse out her disobedient feet, Tiffany’s voice interrupted her. “Taeyeonie.” She repeated in a soft whisper, and it brought her feet back to life as they turned her around to face her.

 

Goddammit!

 

“Will you go on a date with me?” Tiffany first asked before she added, “I did save you back there, just saying.”

 

As if Taeyeon would agree. No one forced Tiffany to help her. This was a situation that still called for a big fat NO.

 

But as her mind said no, her lips muscles formed a quiet, hesitant, shy, and un-Taeyeon-like YES.

 

Why? Why did she not let herself get captured by the fans? Because if that were to happen, Taeyeon would not have this wonderful opportunity to go on a date with Tiffany. 

 

 


Thanks for the vote: Michylnx, anteaasone, ducino, HolyCrab, SNSDSonexx, TwinTurtles, FlyingLove134, 13luvsfriday

And for those of you wondering if Tiffany really likes Taeyeon... Hmm.... just hmm xD lol