Take One

Unscripted Love [Editing]

“Hana, if you leave now, I’ll die. You’re my life source, the reason that I even exist.”

 

“Please, Jieun. I have to go before I miss my flight.”

 

“Not without this.”

 

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany by her waist and kissed her. Their lips meshed together softly, then urgently.

 

“Cut! Great job, you two!” The staff clapped since it was an outstanding performance. The crew started packing up the set in preparations for the next shoot.

 

“Aish! It felt like I was drowning! Try to swallow your saliva next time.” Tiffany commented with disgust as she spit in a napkin that her assistant passed to her.

 

“I’ll do that if you chew on some Trident. Here, you can even have the entire pack.” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and placed a box of minty gum in it.

 

Long lasting flavor it says.

 

Tiffany wants to leave a long lasting something to Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Honey, you need this more than me.” Tiffany yanked Taeyeon’s hand back and shoved the gum pack back onto her hand.

 

“Do not call me ‘honey.’ Taeyeon spoke through gritted teeth, gripping onto the pack until it formed the imprints of her fingers.

 

Tiffany stepped forward with an innocent smile plastered on her face. “Hon-ey.” She whispered into the blonde's ear.

 

Taeyeon growled, fingers tingling with desire to scar this pretty kid’s face.

 

“Coming Director-nim!” The loud actress said over her shoulder before walking off, leaving Taeyeon to fume on the inside as her chest heaved up and down.

 

“God, I hate her!”

 

“Chill, Taeyeon.” Yuri, her manager warned the violent-looking teenager.

 

“B-But she’s so annoying, Yuri-ah.” Taeyeon’s mouth formed a pout.

 

The older girl rolled her eyes at the suddenly childish actress. One minute she’s contemplating murder, the next she’s acting like a child.

 

“Just ignore her, Tae. You’re going to get wrinkles if you keep making that face.” Yuri poked the lines between Taeyeon’s scrunched up eyebrows.

 

“You’re right. I shouldn’t let her get to me. I’ll be the bigger person and act professional.”

 

***

 

“Stop messing up your lines, stupid!” Taeyeon snarled at Tiffany, who was glaring deeply at her script.

 

“Shut up, I can’t memorize that damn word if you keep interrupting me.”

 

Taeyeon scoffed and spoke under her breath. “No wonder you’re failing Korean.”

 

“What did you say?” Tiffany’s eyes were no longer looking at her script. Instead, the death glare was directed at Taeyeon whose eyes were smiling with triumph.

 

“I said your Korean .”

 

Taeyeon’s words were enough to make Tiffany’s face turn red. For a moment, Taeyeon was happy to win over this argument.

 

But then Tiffany turned away from her with her head down low and whispered, “You’re such a ,” before storming back into her trailer. 

 


Please feel free to comment :) Sorry it's short, but it is just the first chapter so I'll gradually write more as the story goes on