Take Three

Unscripted Love [Editing]

“I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry.” Tiffany sniffed, looking down guiltily while the crew surrounded the two of them.

 

Taeyeon was not amused. How dare she pull out the pity card when she was the reason Taeyeon got hurt?

 

“Ahh, it hurts so much.” Taeyeon exaggerated a groan while holding onto her bandaged leg.

 

The director and film crew encircled their ‘Jieun.’ Of course they’d worry over their female lead. If Tiffany didn’t kick her, Taeyeon wouldn’t have hopped around in pain, tripped over a rock and sprained her ankle.

 

“Pft, big baby.” Tiffany mumbled irritably, her fake tears already drying up.

 

“How about I trip you so you can twist your ankle?” Taeyeon suggested.

 

“Stop it, you two. Look, even though it’s horrible timing that this accident occurred, we still have to meet our deadline. We’ll have to scrap the script since Taeyeon's injury will prevent her from pulling off the stunts. Since we don’t have time to come up with a new one, for just this one time, I need you two to wing it.”

 

“What?!” Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted at the same time at their crazy director.

 

The lines and actions that told them exactly how to act was how they dealt with each other in a civilized manner—as two completely unrealistic Korean drama leads. Without a script, they might just end up killing each other.

 

Would the public be okay if Hana and Jieun started strangling each other?

 

“The public loves fluffy romance, so Tiffany, make sure you act all worried while you take care of Taeyeon, okay?” The director looked like he just came up with the most brilliant idea. There was no way in changing this stubborn, eccentric director’s mind.

 

“B-But, Director-nim…” Tiffany trailed off.

 

“I trust that you two will be professional about this. You guys practically created Hana and Jieun, so looking into their minds wouldn’t be too difficult.”

 

“Yes, Director-nim.” The two ‘professionals’ answered doubtfully.

 

***

 

Scene 1

 

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!”

 

Taeyeon breathed heavily, unsure whether Tiffany was purposely hitting her shoulder to bruise it as Hana or Tiffany.

 

“Stop that.” Taeyeon held onto Tiffany’s wrists when she couldn’t take the punches anymore.

 

“You’re an idiot, Jieun. How could you be so reckless and jump in front of a moving car?”

 

Taeyeon wanted to snort and confess directly to the camera that ‘Hana’ kicked her in the shin.

 

Tiffany tried to break free to continue where she left off, but Taeyeon suddenly yanked Tiffany forward until she bumped into her chest. Tiffany was momentarily stunned by Taeyeon’s sudden hug.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m an idiot in love.” Taeyeon confessed softly, bringing an unconscious smile to Tiffany’s lips.

 

Cue the lovey dovey background music.

 

“Pabo.” Tiffany mumbled as she rested her chin on top of Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Promise me you won’t do that again. I couldn’t bear the thought of losing you.”

 

“Then don’t leave me.” Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tighter, causing the girl to let out a squeak.

 

Tiffany silently nodded.

 

Scene 2

 

“Ah! Hot!” Taeyeon flinched away with her tongue wagging out in the open.

 

Tiffany smirked while the camera zoomed in on Taeyeon’s burnt tongue.

 

“Sorry, Jieun. I guess the soup was too hot.” She started blowing on the soup-filled spoon. “Say, ahh, baby.”

 

“A-actually, I can feed myself, Hana. It’s my ankle that’s injured, not my hands. See?” Taeyeon wiggled her fully functional fingers.

 

“Ahhh…” Tiffany persisted, edging the spoon closer to Taeyeon’s hesitant lips.

 

With slightly open, Tiffany shoved the spoon into her ‘girlfriend’s’ mouth.

 

“How is it?”

 

Once the warm contents were swallowed, Taeyeon answered, “Delicious. Did you buy it from the ahjumma down the street? There’s no way my Hana made this.”

 

“Yah!” Tiffany slapped Taeyeon’s arm as the injured girl laughed that ahjumma laugh of hers. “Make your own soup then.”

 

“Hana…” Taeyeon whined, tugging on Tiffany’s sleeve like a child. “Feed me.”

 

“Feed yourself. You have hands.”

 

“I can’t.” Taeyeon reached for Tiffany’s hand to intertwine their fingers. “I’m right handed, but my hand seems to be busy at the moment.”

 

You sly fox.

 

Tiffany couldn’t not smile as she picked up the spoon and proceeded to feed her willing ‘girlfriend.’

 

After a long day of shooting, the two exhausted actresses ended the scene with them sleeping while watching a horror film. It was the peak of fluffy scenes as Tiffany clung onto Taeyeon’s arm like a koala.

 

The good thing about it was the raw emotions that came from Tiffany’s fear for the movie while Taeyeon was heartily cracking up over this wimp.

 

“Should we wake them up, Director?”

 

The director shook his head as he ordered one of the staff to cover the sleeping actresses with a blanket.

 

“Just let them sleep. They’ve earned it. We’ll proceed with the next episode tomorrow.”

 

As the staff quietly packed up the equipment, the managers stood by the foot of the bed.

 

Yuri nudged her girlfriend. “Sica, you’re being creepy again. Quit taking pictures of them sleeping.”

 

“You’re telling me you don’t find this the cutest thing ever?”

 

Yuri stared at the two teens and sighed. She wanted to be the mature one in this relationship, but she couldn’t stop herself from taking out her phone and capturing the image of Taeyeon curling up against Tiffany.

 

“Welcome to the Taeny ship, my dear Locksmith.” Jessica placed her hand over her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“I am not a Locksmith or whatever you call it.” Yuri hissed before adding that those fans are creepy weirdoes.

 

Jessica hummed, not bothering to inform her girlfriend that she was in charge of one of their biggest fansites. Do not judge her, she wasn’t obsessed with them, but used that site to sell off Taeny merchandise. She couldn’t believe the amount of money fans spent just to get their hands on a photo of Tiffany drooling in her sleep.

 

“Maybe we should bring them back to their rooms. I don’t know what’ll happen once they wake up and find each other like this.”

 

Jessica shoved her phone in her pocket. “You’re right. Let’s not take any chances with these two.”

 

Unfortunately, the difficult part was separating them from each other. No matter how many times Jessica removed Tiffany’s hand from Taeyeon’s waist or Yuri quite forcefully lifting Taeyeon’s upper body free, they always managed to come back together.

 

Tiffany whined in her sleep, which put the unconscious Taeyeon in protective mode as she wrapped her arms possessively around the girl.

 

They cozied up tightly with Tiffany burying her head under Taeyeon’s chin.

 

Jessica huffed tiredly as Yuri squatted beside Taeyeon’s sleeping figure.

 

“For two people who claim to despise each other, they sure are stuck to each other like super glue.”

 

“Well, I give up. Let’s go, Sica.”

 

“But what about these two?”

 

“Meh. They’re almost adults, just let them handle it themselves.” With that said, Yulsic left with a shrug.

 


thanks for voting: shizuka-sama, soshi_gee, yaninsmiler, blueeey, Angelica9 :)

Maybe it's a little too soon to have them being all lovey dovey towards each other but it's acting so it's okay keke