Take Two

Unscripted Love [Editing]

Taeyeon was standing outside of Tiffany’s trailer, pacing back and forth in complete silence. Anxiety was written on the girl’s face as she chewed on her fingernail.

 

Did Taeyeon feel guilty for insulting Tiffany? Nah. She wouldn’t even be standing here in the middle of the night if it weren’t because Tiffany had refused to come out to start the next scene. Well, good riddance, Taeyeon celebrated, until the director forced her to apologize so they can get the shoot rolling for tomorrow.

 

“You can do this, Taeyeon.”

 

Five more minutes passed before Taeyeon stood in front of the door. With it unlocked, Taeyeon poked her head inside.

 

Once their eyes met, Taeyeon forced a smile. “I’m sorry.” She mumbled halfheartedly before pulling her head back out, shutting the door, and whistling her way back to her own trailer.

 

“Yah! What kind of apology is that!” Tiffany, dressed in her pink piggy pajamas, was now standing outside.

 

“Are there different kinds of apologies?” Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow.

 

“You at apologizing, you know that? At least explain why you’re apologizing.”

 

“I’m sorry that you’re such an insensitive diva whose only concern is herself?”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Try again.”

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon took a deep breath before her eyes moved up to meet Tiffany’s. “I’m shmrery for mphing phern of your Kerrnan.”

 

“Just say it properly, you !” Tiffany scoffed.

 

“I’m sorry for making fun of your Korean! There, I said it! Happy?!”

 

Tiffany crossed her arms. “No, because you don’t mean it.”

 

“You’re right, I don’t. Director-nim made me say sorry, but I meant every word I said to you. Your Korean , and that’s a fact.”

 

Just when Taeyeon thought honesty was the best policy, she heard soft sniffles coming from the girl.

 

“You don’t know how hard it was for me to learn a new language. I practiced for hours.” Tiffany hugged herself, occasionally wiping away her tears.

 

Bring on the guilt trip.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” Taeyeon hesitantly and awkwardly patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“I know I’ll never be great at it, but I’m trying.” Tiffany’s lip quivered as big balls of tears began to roll down her cheeks.

 

Taeyeon never thought Tiffany was so sensitive. Man, Taeyeon really is a , she admitted to herself.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, has never looked so small and defenseless as this moment.

 

“Your Korean isn’t so bad.” Taeyeon trailed off.

 

Tiffany shook off Taeyeon’s hand from her shoulder. “You’re just saying that to make me feel better.”

 

“N-No, I mean it.”

 

“You stuttered!” Tiffany covered her face and sobbed into her hands.

 

“I’m serious! Your Korean is better than most natives. If you weren’t good then how are you the lead for one of the most popular dramas?”

 

Tiffany peeked one eye out from between the gaps of her fingers. “Do you mean it? Am I really that good?”

 

“Yeah, you’re a natural. And I’m not just talking about your Korean, your acting is very good too.” Taeyeon beamed proudly at Tiffany.

 

“I don’t believe you. You never once complimented me. This is just a pity compliment.”

 

“Aish.” Taeyeon scratched her neck. “Only because I was a little jealous of you.”

 

Hopefully, Tiffany would take the bait and stop making Taeyeon feel guilty.

 

But she wasn’t expecting Tiffany’s tears to stop in an instant. The girl dabbed the corner of her eyes with a handkerchief and flipped her hair.

 

“I always knew you were jealous.” Tiffany rolled her eyes at the gaping Taeyeon.

 

“Y-You…”

 

“Me, what?” Tiffany smirked.

 

Taeyeon pointed her finger at her. “Was that all an act?!”

 

“You didn’t think I’d let you get away with insulting me, did you? And now I have a record of you admitting that you’re jealous of me.” Tiffany pulled out a voice recorder from her pocket.

 

“Yah! What the hell!”

 

Ignoring the stunned girl, Tiffany wondered out loud, “Maybe I should make this my ringtone.”

 

“Give it to me.” Taeyeon spoke darkly before she tackled Tiffany to the floor, wrestling with her to get the recorder.

 

“Now, now kids. Use your words, not your body. I won’t have two bruised up actresses on the set.” Jessica, Tiffany’s manager, pulled the pink furious piggy while Yuri held back the jumping shrimp, Taeyeon.

 

 “Taeyeon, you were supposed to apologize to her, not try to break her face.” Yuri reprimanded the glaring actress.

 

When Taeyeon tried to explain her side of the story, Tiffany butted in and spoke over the girl. Before anything could be resolved, the two actresses began arguing with each other. At least they weren’t using their fists and legs anymore.

 

“Headache…” Jessica moaned tiredly and rubbed her temples as she walked away to let those two teenagers battle it out.

 

“Seriously. I don’t get paid enough for this.” Yuri sat on the bench as well, resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“They’re a handful, but don’t you think they look adorable together? Yuri,” Jessica nudged her girlfriend to get her attention.

 

“What?”

 

“Remember when we first met?” Jessica batted her eyelashes, releasing a long reminiscent sigh.

 

“Yeah. You gave me a black eye.” Yuri said in a flat tone. She obviously wasn’t seeing things the same way Jessica was. The memory of their first meeting didn’t bring back any fond memories.

 

“Yeah…” Jessica admitted shyly with a hint of guilt in her voice, “But did you die?”

 

Yuri’s mouth dropped. “I’m sorry, is that supposed to make me feel better? You gave me a black eye and all I did was say hello.” Yuri huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“You shouldn’t have surprised me.” Jessica mirrored Yuri’s defensive stance.

 

“I knocked, walked in, and said hello.”

 

Jessica threw her hands up in defeat. “Okay, fine! It was my bad! But seriously Yuri, you need to look on the bright side.”

 

“Oh, you mean the fact that I didn’t die after you knocked me out with that superhuman strength of yours?”

 

“Now that’s the spirit!” Jessica patted her moody girlfriend’s head.

 

“You’re lucky you’re hot.” Yuri grumbled.

 

“And you’re lucky you have a y body.”

 

Yuri’s ears perked up, no longer sulking over the past. “You think I’m y?”

 

Jessica released a low sultry growl with eyes devouring the very image of Yuri’s body. “The iest.”

 

"As much as that turns me on, don't you think we should stop them from killing each other?"

 

Jessica glanced at the main leads. "Maybe when one of them throws the first punch."

 

Instead of a first punch, it was a first kick to the shin, Taeyeon's to be exact.

 


Aw you guys make me happy :D Thanks for voters: tny4ever, SONEkamiliaTAENY3, izahandroid, pithyeyen

I tried to add in a little Yulsic, but the main pairing will still be Taeny :)