Take Six

Unscripted Love [Editing]

“You saved my life. Taeyeon, you’re my hero. You’re not only reliable, but you’re also really incredible, you know that?” Tiffany batted her eyelashes, making Taeyeon shiver in disgust.

 

“B-But, but...”

 

“Now I'm not scared to admit that the feeling’s mutual, Taeyeon-ah. Gosh I’m so happy!”

 

Taeyeon froze when Tiffany stepped forward and nuzzled her nose against hers.

 

Oh god.

 

Eskimo kiss.

 

“No!” Taeyeon screams, waking up panting. Beads of sweat are glistening her burning skin.

 

Now that she is up, so many questions are flooding her head. Why is this happening to her? Why did she have to save her? Why did she have to be so dang awesome?

 

“Tae, what happened? I heard you scream.” Yuri emerges with a disoriented expression on her face.

 

 “Sorry, did I wake you? I had a nightmare.” Taeyeon slaps her cheeks in hopes to calm herself down. She hopes she is just imagining everything. An annoying Tiffany is a lesser and more tolerable evil compared to a ‘girly, all-up-in-your-face lovesick’ Tiffany.

 

“About what?”

 

Taeyeon chews on her lip, hesitating to speak because it is much more frightening to say it out loud. “Tiffany… she told me she loves me.”

 

“Oh my god.” Yuri chokes on her saliva and starts cracking up. “Taeyeon that’s not a nightmare, that’s a joke. There’s no way Tiffany Hwang is in love with you, trust me.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right.” Taeyeon chuckles as she tucks herself in. “What a joke.”

 

“Night, you comedian.”

 

“Goodnight.” For the rest of the night, Taeyeon slept with happy thoughts and a relieved smile on her face.

 

***

 

Today isn't just Monday. It is back to school day.

 

School—the worst place to be at when you’re a famous teen celebrity.

 

Luckily for Taeyeon and Tiffany, they only have to come when their schedule allows them to, which isn’t very often so most of the time they have personal tutors to teach them.

 

“We have to know, are you two dating, like for real?” The president of the Taeny club had her cell right in front of Taeyeon’s face at eight in the morning to conduct this marvelous and sudden interview.

 

If she didn’t have to maintain her reputation, she’d smash that cell phone this very instant.

 

Taeyeon strained a stiff smile.  “For the hundredth time, Irene, our lives outside of the camera are completely different. Tiffany and I are definitely not dating, we’re just close friends.” Pft friends.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, where should we go on our date?” Tiffany chimes in, skipping happily over while wearing her pink backpack. When she finally realizes there's a growing group of students in front of her, she stops and covers with her hand. “Oops.”

 

Oops.

 

Taeyeon is speechlessly staring at the idiot.

 

Oops?!

 

“Oh my god, so it is true!” Students are now screaming and cheering. Amidst it all, Taeyeon manages to quickly drag Tiffany out of the circling crowd and to an empty classroom.

 

“What the hell was that?!”

 

“An honest mistake?” Tiffany smiles innocently.

 

Taeyeon is tempted to murder this liar. There’s nothing honest about this girl. If the saying is true, then Tiffany’s pants would be on fire right about now.

 

“Cut the crap. I know you meant to say that in front of everyone.”

 

Tiffany crosses her arms defensively. “And what’s wrong with that? Everyone here already ships us together. What’s so wrong with confirming it?”

 

“We. Are. Not. Together.” Taeyeon seethes. She’ll bring that to her grave if she has to.

 

Tiffany bites her lip and fires back. “But I like you.”

 

A shiver then crawls up Taeyeon’s spine. She is definitely creeped out by those big puppy eyes of hers. Tiffany Hwang repeating those three terrifying words is making her feel queasy.

 

“I can’t do this anymore. Let’s go.” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and drags her out of the school.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Getting you help.”

 

***

 

“No, I still don’t sense any spirits possessing her.” The psychic repeats after performing the ritual for the sixth time, but Taeyeon remains unconvinced.

 

“Maybe you should try again. It’s probably a strong demon that’s hiding somewhere.”

 

The psychic’s eye twitches. Thankfully, Tiffany had the brains to drag them out of there before the psychic could smash her crystal ball over Taeyeon’s head.

 

“She’s probably a fake. Let’s find an exorcist instead.” Taeyeon begins to walk ahead, but Tiffany pulls her right back.

 

“Why is it so hard to believe that I like you?”

 

“Because you can’t fall in love with someone that easily. That’s like confessing to a police officer because he caught the robber that stole your bag.”

 

“I never said I fell in love with you because you saved me.”

 

“W-What?” Taeyeon stutters. Her hands are beginning to sweat because of the way Tiffany is staring at her right now.

 

“I liked you before that, Taeyeon.” Tiffany’s rosy pink cheeks are all Taeyeon could concentrate on.

 

Where the hell is she? In an alternate universe or is she still in a nightmare?


 

Thanks for the vote: xXBlackPearlXx, SonexGG, Gaby24, blupink, barney01, soshipiet, kpoprambler

Also, I'm sorry it's short >.< I promise to make the next chapter longer