Take Four

Unscripted Love [Editing]

 

Tiffany woke up to sudden movements.

 

Squeeze, squeeze.

 

Yep, her was being squeezed.

 

With eyes widening in shock, Tiffany turned to the perpetrator and saw Taeyeon grinning like a ert in her sleep.

 

“Byuntae!” Tiffany shrieked and pushed herself off the bed.

 

“What, what?!” Taeyeon sat up and looked around in frenzy.

 

“You were touching my goodies, you ert!”

 

Taeyeon laughed. “What goodies? You’re flat everywhere.”

 

Tiffany’s face burned as she muttered, “I’m still young, they’ll grow... I drink lots of milk and eat healthy foods...”

 

Taeyeon’s amusement disappeared when she felt something cold against her chest.

 

“Is this drool?!” Taeyeon grimaced as she pulled the collar of her shirt so it wouldn’t touch her skin.

 

“You’re welcome.” Tiffany proudly wiped the corner of her lip with the back of her hand.

 

“You’re disgusting!” Taeyeon quickly grabbed the bottom of her shirt, but Tiffany was quicker than her.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

“Taking off this drool-infested shirt if you would just let go!”

 

The two were locked in a glaring contest.

 

“You better have something under this shirt if you’re planning to take it off.”

 

Taeyeon smirked and released her hands so only Tiffany was still holding onto her shirt. “See for yourself.”

 

With a huge gulp, Tiffany slowly lifted the shirt a third of the way and gasped when she was met with Taeyeon’s girl abs. It wasn’t as chiseled as her favorite idol, Shinee's Minho’s chocolate abs, but it was still something to admire, even if she did hate the girl.

 

“You’re a big ert!” Tiffany pulled the shirt down and stormed off to her trailer while hearing echoes of Taeyeon’s laughter. Her fiery face and occasional flashbacks of Taeyeon’s abs had her thinking…. Maybe she was a little erted. “Aish! Stupid Taeyeon!”

 

Thankfully for Tiffany, the writers had come up with a script for the next episode, because she wasn’t sure she’d be able to hold herself back from murdering the ert if they were to do another impromptu.

 

“And that’s a wrap. Great job, everyone. We won’t have to film for another week, so accept this free time as a mini vacation.” Director-nim patted his cameraman’s shoulder.

 

Once those words left his mouth, Taeyeon dropped her head onto the pillow with all her energy long gone. It was a long day of filming, and despite only having a few lines while contained in bed, she was still a weak human paper.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.”

 

Said girl lifted her eyes to her manager who was wheeling in a wheelchair. With a sigh, Taeyeon scrambled to get on the wheelchair for their informal fanmeet. Just a little wave of appreciation to the fans that would wait outside of the set.

 

There were three sections of fans: Taeyeon’s fans, Tiffany’s fans, and lastly, the biggest were Taeny fans. She never stepped over the invisible line to that Taeny section. Just thinking about it made her want to puke. Taeyeon and Tiffany? No.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi!” Fans squealed on the sidelines as they held up little papers of her name written on it. Taeyeon waved with a smile.

 

“Annyeong! Thank you all for coming to support our drama.”

 

Even with the ocean of screams from their fans, Taeyeon could hear the loud Tiffany. Her fans were just like her, loud and very flamboyant with those huge posters.

 

One main poster caught Taeyeon’s attention, it was the biggest pink poster out there with words Hana <3 Tiffany, and it was from Tiffany’s biggest fan, Bora.

 

With Tiffany busy signing autographs, Taeyeon rolled her way over to Bora. “Oh, hi, you’re here again.”

 

Bora turned her attention away from Tiffany to look down at the grinning Taeyeon. She nodded her head enthusiastically.

 

“Here to see Tiffany?”

 

Bora’s cheeks became flushed red. “I just really love Hana’s character and I admire how talented Tiffany-ssi is able to portray such a loveable Hana.”

 

Taeyeon nodded in understanding, not really. “But Jieun’s better, isn’t she?”

 

Tiffany’s biggest fan cocked an eyebrow at the other lead actress.

 

“Jieun can fight, cook, clean, and she’s overall an awesome character.”

 

Bora shrugged her shoulders, not really being bought in, but Taeyeon wasn’t giving up.

 

“You should join Team Jieun. Hashtag Hana drools, Jieun rules.”

 

Jieun-ssi.”

 

Taeyeon flinched and turned her head over to see Tiffany glaring down at her. “Are you trying to convert Bora,” biggest fan Bora almost died of a heart attack because Tiffany called her by her name, “into being your fan?”

 

“Just trying to lead her to the right path.” Taeyeon replied with a shrug.

 

“Well, I hate to break it to you, but my fans are loyal to me. Isn’t that right, Bora?” Tiffany grabbed hold of Bora’s hands and smiled warmly at the wide-eyed fan.

 

Taeyeon snorted as she noticed Tiffany’s thumb rub against Bora’s hands. “Flirt.”

 

Taeyeon ignored the two and continued to stroll down the path. Without thinking or watching where she was going, she crossed that line.

 

Oh god, the Taeny section.

 

Taeyeon remained calm despite wanting to turn around and roll out of there. They were still her fans, and she couldn’t back down now.

 

“Taeny, taeny!” They chanted, but one girl’s voice caught her attention.

 

“I’ve got pictures of Tiffany and Taeyeon sleeping together! 20,000 won for a set of three.”

 

Fans screamed with enthusiasm as the misinterpreted Jessica's words.

 

“Yah, Jessica-ssi!” Taeyeon sneered at the brunette who was waving around photos that she didn’t realize were taken of her and Tiffany.

 

“Yes, Taeyeon? I’m surprised you’re over here.”

 

“What are you doing with those photos? It’s an invasion of privacy.” Taeyeon's eyes narrowed.

 

“But they’re so cute.” Jessica shoved a photo of Taeyeon hugging Tiffany in the girl’s face. “Plus, a girl’s got to make extra cash.” Jessica whispered to the red-eared Taeyeon.

 

“Do not sell those photos.” Because Taeyeon will die from embarrassment.

 

“Make me.” Jessica crossed her arms in defiance.

 

“I’ll buy it all!”

 

“Deal.” Jessica pulled out a stack of photos. “Total will be 150,000 won.”

 

Taeyeon was going to have to say goodbye to binge eating on red bean shaved-ice for the week, but it’d be worth it to get these photos back. She couldn’t have them leaked to the public.

 

“Nice doing business with you. I never knew you were a Taeny shipper, Taeyeon.”

 

“I’m not!” Taeyeon defensively replied with gritted teeth. She threw one last wary look at the group before leaving to burn these photos.

 

“Aw, I wanted to buy a set.” A Taeny fan complained.

 

“Don’t worry,” Jessica waved her hand dismissively, “I made copies!”

 

Once back at the trailer, Taeyeon couldn’t hide her curiosity as she peeked through the stack. To her horror, most were of her and Tiffany snuggling together.

 

“Oh my god.” It was like watching a horror film, but unlike horror films, these photos actually frightened her.

 

“Yah, Taeyeon! We have to talk about the little stunt you pulled!” Tiffany barged in, but froze when she saw the photos sprawled messily all over the floor of Taeyeon’s trailer.

 

“I-It’s not what you think!” Taeyeon hastily got up on her feet and put her hands out in defense.

 

“T-Taeyeon…” Tiffany backed up against the door with eyes enlarging in a mixture of shock and repulsion, “are you secretly in love with me?”

 


Thanks for voting: nzmSONE, lunar_knight, Dhino_ss, wang_juan, ilovekimichi, meewa321, explicit_cvntent

Sorry for late update, and I hope I didn't disappoint with this chapter. Please comment, vote and subscribe :D I really enjoy reading your comments even though I don't really reply back haha. It's nice to read your reactions