Take Five

Unscripted Love [Editing]

The horror that was Tiffany’s words had Taeyeon collapsing back onto her wheelchair.

 

“Are you stupid?!” Taeyeon gaped incredulously at her enemy.

 

“I should have known you’d fall for me.” Tiffany fanned her heated face with her hand. “I’m just so irresistible.”

 

“What?! One, you’re not irresistible. Two, I’m not in love with you. Three, you’re freaking insane if you think I ever would be.”

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, I’m really sorry but I don’t feel the same way about you.” Tiffany bowed apologetically.

 

“Yah! Listen to what I’m saying!” Taeyeon rolled over to Tiffany, who was now backing away until her back made contact with the corner of the room.

 

“T-Taeyeon, please.” Tiffany’s eyes bulged out, feeling uneasy about the way Taeyeon was devouring her with her stare. “I don’t love you back. Please just accept reality for what it is. Let’s just see each other only when we have to.”

 

With that said, Tiffany rushed out of the trailer with goosebumps rising over her skin. Who would have guessed Taeyeon would be creepy enough to collect those pictures.

 

Taeyeon buried her face in her hands, groaning in frustration. How could things turn out this way?

 

***

 

“Why am I up so early?” Taeyeon growled at her evil manager who was humming as she drove. She had just gotten out of her cast yesterday, when was she going to get a real break?

 

“Photo shoot. Remember?”

 

Her grogginess soon disappeared. Today meant she was going to set Tiffany straight and convince her that Kim Taeyeon is not secretly, publicly, privately in love with that annoying thing.

 

***

 

“Yah!!!” Taeyeon charged forward as Tiffany started running away from her again. “Stop running!”

 

“When you stop being in love me!” Tiffany ran to hide behind her manager, and added, “Even though I’m so lovable, it’s hard not to.”

 

“I’m not in love with you!” Taeyeon stomped her foot down.

 

Jessica snapped her fingers. “Ooh, no wonder you wanted to buy all those photos. I knew you were a closet Taeny shipper when my Taeny vibes went off.”

 

Jessica’s words had Tiffany squeezing her tighter while Taeyeon’s mouth fell open as her entire body trembled.

 

Taeyeon was going to blow up. But before she could, Yuri pulled her away.

 

“Yuri-ah…” Taeyeon whined helplessly as her manager dragged her over to sit in the far corner. “No one believes me.”

 

“And why is that a bad thing?”

 

“Huh? Because I don’t want that idiot to think I’m in love with her.”

 

“But she’s avoiding you, isn’t she?”

 

Taeyeon nodded hesitantly. Now that she thought about it, Tiffany hasn’t been showing up around her to start off their usual banter.

 

“And isn’t that what you want? To not have to deal with her?”

 

“Well, yeah…”

 

“Then I suggest you continue to let her think what she wants.”

 

Yuri’s words of wisdom were what Taeyeon needed to hear. The now happy-go-lucky Taeyeon skipped over to the set to start the photo shoot.

 

“Put your hand over Tiffany’s hip, Taeyeon.” The director of the shoot commanded Taeyeon, who was now smirking as she s her arm around Tiffany.

 

Tiffany tensed up when Taeyeon’s thumb rubbed her hipbone.

 

“What are you doing?” Tiffany hissed under her breath despite having a fake smile play across her lips.

 

Loving you. I’m no longer ashamed to admit that I, Kim Taeyeon, love you.” She answered before suddenly pulling Tiffany closer, causing the latter to squeak in response.

 

“Oh, perfect! Stay like that.” The director ordered excitedly, much to Tiffany’s dismay.

 

“I’ll kill you.” Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon’s ear, which the director also found picture worthy.

 

“I love that stare you’re giving her, Tiffany.” The eccentric director commented, unaware of the murderous sparks that were shared between the two.

 

But Taeyeon was subtler in hiding her displeasure towards the actress as she beamed innocently. “Baby, you’ve already killed me a thousand times with your eyesmile.”

 

Taeyeon wanted to pull away and laugh at Tiffany’s tomato-red face. For once, Taeyeon was winning against Tiffany.

 

After the shoot, Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. And Taeyeon couldn’t be happier.

 

“Yuri, your plan is genius!” Taeyeon hugged Yuri as they waited in the hallway to use the restroom.

 

“What plan?” Yuri held back a smile, fishing for more comments.

 

“Aye… You know, getting Tiffany to think I love her so she’d be too freaked out to be around me.”

 

“Just keep it up, kid.” Yuri ruffled the teen’s hair.

 

“You’re only five years older than me.” Taeyeon growled as she fixed her hair. She was not a child, and people should stop treating her like one. “Aish! I can’t hold in my pee any longer! Let’s go to the other restroom.”

 

***

 

Tiffany was standing outside, hoping to get some fresh air. What happened in the studio had her mind spinning in all directions.

 

“Hey, aren’t you that one chick in that drama?”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the boy who was being way too detailed with his description.

 

“Oh yeah, Jieun and Hana!” The boy exclaimed the name of her drama.

 

“Yep. I’m that chick in that drama.” Tiffany forced a smile.

 

“Awesome… I met a celebrity.” The annoying punk fixed his hair and started walking up to her. “You, me, drinks. How about it?”

 

“I-I’m underaged, sorry.” Tiffany took a step back when she realized he was still staring at her intensely.

 

“So am I.” He winked. “But I know a guy that can get us some.”

 

“No, thank you. I have to get back right now.” Tiffany turned around to quickly leave, but he grabbed onto her wrist, forcing her to jerk in a halt.

 

“Aw, come on. It’s just one drink.”

 

“Let go of me.” Tiffany glared up at him despite feeling scared for her life.

 

“Hm… no.” He squeezed her wrist tighter, causing her to wince.

 

“I said let go, you !” Tiffany thrashed and squirmed, and it only angered him.

 

Last thing she saw before shutting her eyes was his fist coming towards her. She waited for the blow, but it never came.

 

“T-Taeyeon?” Tiffany’s legs gave in as she slid to the ground beside the unconscious boy.

 

“Why did you stay out here? It’s dangerous, you idiot.” Taeyeon helped Tiffany up. She was still panting from running over here to dropkick this loser. It was thanks to all those stunts she had to do as Jieun that she knew how to fight.

 

“I’m not an idiot.” Tiffany scoffed as the color returned to her face.

 

“Wait. No thank you for saving your life?” Taeyeon shouted as Tiffany stormed away.

 

Tiffany stopped in her tracks before turning around to walk back to Taeyeon. A deep blush was apparent on the girl’s face, which made Taeyeon slightly confused.

 

“T-Thanks for saving me.” She mumbled.

 

Taeyeon nodded with a smug look on her face. Tiffany giving up her pride to thank her felt incredible.

 

“Taeyeon-ah,” Tiffany was now fidgeting with the bow on her dress, like an innocent and shy sixteen year old. But Taeyeon wasn’t going to be fooled; she knew that despite the girl’s outer appearance, she was anything but that.

 

“What?” Taeyeon replied blankly.

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip. Her eyes were angled toward her feet for a while before it moved up to meet Taeyeon’s eyes. The look of nervousness and puzzlement was written on Tiffany’s face.

 

“W-What should I do? I think I’ve fallen for you.”

 


Thanks for voting: Bornfreeonekiss_, blueow, SuccessfulLoser, xripmoe_, TaengooLocksmith, _usernameistaken_, loveless_colors, mushroom, gcyoon, ryukia21, dede123, mcless, Angelfly99