Chapter 01

Ephemeral

It is said that everyone in the world has a soul mate that is destined for them. This person would be the perfect match and would do anything for their beloved.

Chanhee, however, did not believe in soul mates.

Groaning as he sat up, Chanhee noticed his lack of clothes and rubbed his eyes sleepily. The young brunette let his eyes scan the bedroom he was in and a soft sigh of relief escaped his lips. He was in his own bedroom, safe and sound. He looked over to his bedside table and saw a glass of water along with what seemed to be a painkiller. Under the glass of water was a small piece of paper and Chanhee guessed it was from the person he spent the night with. He carefully pulled the paper from under the glass and read it.

Your head probably hurts after drinking so much. I looked around for the medicine, so sorry if anything seems out of place. Thanks.

Chanhee blushed as he read through the note. Why would the stranger say thank you to him? It should be the other way around because of the stranger’s consideration towards him.

‘Well, he was really cute. At least he’s not a jerk or anything.’ Chanhee thought, grabbing the medicine and swallowing it quickly with a sip of water.

Lying back down in bed, Chanhee could only vaguely remember what the stranger looked like. The young man had blond hair and probably the most amazing eyes that Chanhee had ever stared into. He even had two small beauty marks below one of his eyes and Chanhee could remember pressing a kiss against them the night before. He had went out to a local bar last night to have a few drinks and started drinking more than he could actually tolerate, which resulted in him bringing someone home with him. One thing led to another and this left Chanhee in his current state.

“How embarrassing.” Letting out a soft chuckle, Chanhee made himself more comfortable in his bed before a loud knock on the door called his attention.

“Hyung! I have a soccer match this morning at school, I’ll be back later.” The brunette heard his younger brother’s voice and grunted loudly as a reply.

His younger brother, Changhyun, was currently playing as a forward on his school’s soccer team. Even though he was only in his third year of high school, Changhyun showed great potential in becoming a professional player.

However, Chanhee has never actually seen his brother play. In fact, the older brother has never attended a soccer match in his entire life. He was always too busy at his university as a second year student or at the small café where he works as a waiter. That being said, Chanhee usually spent his mornings at his university and his nights at the café. He normally never had any time to spend with his brother.

That would change today.

Though he hadn’t told Changhyun about it, he was actually planning on visiting his younger brother’s high school for the first. He was excited to finally see his brother in action.

‘Time to get ready.’ Grinning widely, Chanhee got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

X

A/N: I didn’t mean to start another fic on purpose but the idea has been in my head for days and here I am now!!! I will be keeping chapters short and this will maybe be just about five chapters or so. Yay!!!

P.S: I know nothing about soccer/football... Except for the basics...