Chapter 8

Guardian Gang

 Authornim's Note: Words in italics are thoughts..Please comment and enjoy.

Here is the second chapter for January, guys. I have been really busy with school work and now I got a job as a Cashier. Because of this, I cannot guarantee what week the chapters can even come out on, but, I will work really hard to make sure I get some out every month. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘‘Have you seen this person perhaps?’’ asked a black suited man wearing sunglasses. The young man stared at the photograph, squinting his eyes to see the picture better, in the bright sunlight. A minute later the young man nodded. The man in black suit grinned and asked where he had seen the man in the photograph before. ‘‘He’s in my math class, he’s the physical education major.’’ ‘‘Do you know where he might be right now?’’ was the next question from the man. Lifting a finger the young college student pointed in the direction of one of the buildings.

A young man stared off into space, obviously deep in thought. ‘‘Are you listening to me?’’ asked his friend. The young man did not respond. ‘‘What are you thinking about?’’ questioned his friend named Park Bo Gum, turning around to see if he could see what the young man was staring at. Just then the young man expression changed. From the deep thoughtful one, to a scaried frighten rabbit. ‘‘Uh, I got to go.’’ He commented to Bo Gum and ran off quickly seemingly trying to hid from someone. Then Bo Gum noticed a man in a black suit with a crew cut, who was now running in the direction that his friend had just left in.

Running through the streets trying not to be noticed was Tao. Tao had just come back from the store and he was trying to make it home without anyone realizing he had left. Suho had told him he should not leave the house without at least one of the three, Chanyeol, Kris, or Suho. Kris and Suho had been in deep conversation since earlier and Tao knew that he could not get one of them to go with him. Chanyeol liked talking way too much for Tao’s liking and he wished to have some peace and quiet to and from the store. As it turns out, today was the last day for the sale on Guicci items at the local clothing store. Tao felt he could not afford to miss the biggest sale of the year on his favorite items, so, he left the house and had hurried to the store alone.

Now that Tao had finally come back from the sale and bought all the items he could carry, he was trying to make his way back to the house as fast as he could. While he was running, he felt someone bump into him. Some of the items fell out of his hands. Tao stopped to pick them up. The young man who had bumped into him, took one look at Tao and stopped in his tracks. Then the young man nervously looked behind him as if he felt that someone was following him.

Turning back around to Tao, the young man stood stock still and muttered,‘‘Help me…’’ Tao frowned and looked up at the young man. The young man was very tall, around the same height as Tao himself and wore a very serious look on his face. Then Tao heard running, and saw in the distance a man in black suit heading in his direction.

Oh, no they know where we are now. Suho was right I should not have gone out alone. Now, I have ruined everything. They know where we are. Thought Tao. The black man in a suit came nearer and nearer, Tao had to think fast if he was going to get away.

Speaking to the young man standing in front of him, he whispered,‘‘Move out of the way.’’ The young man stood still, and Tao had to push him out of the way as Tao attacked the man in the black suit. Tao did not expect the fight to be finished so early. He had only kicked the guy in the face once when, the man was down on the ground with his sunglasses lying to the side of him. That’s weird, thought Tao, It’s like he did not know I was going to attack him, its like he did not expect it. Why? Was he thinking I would give up without even a fight.

The man in the black suit looked up at Tao with surprise in his eyes. Tao’s success seemed to knock the young man out of his state. ‘‘How did you do that?’’he asked in awe of Tao. ‘‘Practice.’’ Commented Tao walking over the young man to help him up. ‘‘When I count to 3, we run.’’Tao told the man after helping him up. The young man nodded. ‘‘One, Two…Three.’’ With that the two men ran off away from the man Tao had kicked in the face. When they got to Suho’s house, Tao stopped running.

The young man looked in fear behind them. ‘‘Don’t worry about it, that guy must have been a newbie. He can’t even fight worth beans…’’commented Tao. ‘‘Besides, he is more after me than you…whatever you are worth is nothing compared to me…’’Tao began. The young man looked at Tao quizzically.‘‘By the way, my name is Tao…’’started Tao. ‘‘My name is…’’began the young man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you think the young man is? Also, for this chapter I introduced two new Exo members. Can you guess who they both were? Sorry, this chapter is not as long as I wanted to make it.