Chapter 9

Guardian Gang

Sorry, guys about not getting a chapter out last month. I really meant to, but I had a lot of stuff on my plate and I turned 24 on the 25th. Sorry, this chapter turns out to be short.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘‘My name Sehun..’’began the young man as the door of Suho’s house began to open. ‘‘Tao, where were you all this time? Didn’t we tell you not to go out alone? What if someone shot you again?’’Kris yelled at Tao. At the mention of someone previously shooting Tao, Sehun turned and stared at Tao in shock. ‘‘Someone shot you?’’ he muttered.

Chanyeol hearing the commotion at the door came to see what was going on. ‘‘If you get hurt who will protect Suho? We have more people to protect now, why would you ever assume you would be fine going out alone? It’s not okay to disobey in this situation. You may be strong but, nothing beats guns. 疯了(are you crazy)?’’

 Suho patted Kris on the back. ‘‘Calm down, Kris, I know you are worried about him, but, yelling will not do any good. He came back fine.  The real question is, who are you?’’ Suho responded looking at Sehun as he said this. ‘‘I am Sehun, I am a college student in the physical education department, he saved me from a loan shark.’’answered Sehun,looking very nervous. At this Chanyeol became very excited. ‘‘A loan shark! How did you get in trouble with a loan shark, are you a spy in disguise?’’ Sehun shook his head, and looked quizzically at Chanyeol as if he could not figure the older man out. ‘‘Don’t mind him, he just is obsessed with spies. Now, I want to hear the whole story, do not leave anything out.’’began Suho. ‘‘They should come in first. It’s still dangerous.’’commented Kris, having calmed down a bit. ‘‘And everyone should try my cookies.’’exclaimed Chanyeol.

‘‘What did you make these (cookie)out of?’’ asked Kris, when he had tasted the cookie he was handed by Chanyeol. ‘‘I just followed the recipe.’’he responded. ‘‘I don’t think any recipe told you to make cookies that taste this bad.’’commented  Kris as he spit out the cookie. ‘‘Well, if you don’t like my cookies then you can’t have any dinner.’’huffed Chanyeol. ‘‘Maybe I don’t want any dinner made by you, if it tastes as bad as this.’’Kris retorted. ‘‘ Well, to be you…You won’t be saying that when everyone is eating dinner infront of you. Everyone loves my food. ’’Chanyeol fumed.

 ‘‘What’s wrong with those two?’’whispered Sehun to Tao,as he bit into his cookie. ‘‘Kris must be really upset. I must have worried him a lot. 是我的 (It’s my fault).’’Tao whispered back, with a really depressed look on his face. Sehun spit out the cookie. ‘‘I don’t think you are the only reason why Kris is upset, these cookies are really bad tasting.’’ He muttered to Tao. But, Tao was not listening. Tao was staring at Kris like he had just lost a friend and wasn’t sure how to regain him again. ‘‘Kris,….can I talk to you?’’ Tao croaked almost to the point of crying.

‘‘哥哥 (Gege), I know it was wrong of me to go outside alone, but you and Suho were both busy. I will never do it again, I promise Kris. I just want you to not be mad at me in more, or take it out on others. I did not want to make you upset. 很抱歉,请原谅我.  ’’ Tao apologized.

Kris nodded and sighed. ‘‘I know, Tao, it’s just that when you left I was really worried something was going to happen to you like before and I wasn’t going to be able to stop it. You are my best friend Tao, and I do not want to lose you any time soon. 我很担心(I am worried).’’

‘‘Time to eat dinner.’’ Called Suho  from the living room. ‘‘But, Tao, just to let you know I wasn’t getting mad at Chanyeol because of you, those cookies are just really bad.’’ Kris mentioned to Tao as they went out to join everyone for dinner. ‘‘I heard that.’’commented Chanyeol. ‘‘Of course you heard that I wasn’t trying to stop you from hearing it, your food is just that bad.’’Kris replied. Suho interrupted. ‘‘Well, it does not matter if his food or bad or not, because he did not make this food for dinner I did.’’ 

After eating a nice meal of 치즈불닭 ( fire Chicken and cheese) and 돼지불고기 (grilled pork), the boys decided that they needed to hear Sehun’s story.

‘‘Well, I guess it all started when my 아버지 (father) got in trouble with a loan shark named Do Kyungsoo….’’

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did the ending suprise any of you? Or did you guess that the loan shark was DO? I plan to get out a few more chapters tha two this month to make up for last month. Please comment below.