Chapter 7

Guardian Gang

Happy New Year! This is my present for the new year to all my readers. I plan to write more this year and so please expect about two chapters a month. If I can't get them out that month I will let you readers know but, I should have more time this year so that so should be much easier than last year. I hope this year of 2017 to be filled with many blessing for my readers! Also, I am going to become an Aunt in April! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was about a month later when, the boys met Chanyeol again. This time, Doctor Zhang brought Chanyeol over to the house. When the knock came on the door Tao went to answer it since he was the closest and Kris and Suho seemed to be in deep discussion.

When Tao opened the door Chanyeol began to talk. ‘‘Doctor Zhang told me you guys are really not from the NIS. Instead, he said you were exjopok members. He said you were shot while leaving the gang. Is that true? Do you have tattoos? Can I see your tattoos? Have you ever been to jail?’’blurted out Chanyeol before Tao had even time to think.

 

Instead of answering Chanyeol, Tao just stood there for a moment, confusion evident on his face. Doctor Zhang speaking brought him back from his stunned silence. ‘‘Is Suho at home? I have a proposal for you guys. I would like to speak with all of you at one time if that is possible.’’He began.

Tao nodded and let them in. The doctor and Chanyeol walked in and found Kris and Suho discussing something in low tones. ‘‘Hello, Doctor Zhang.’’began Kris noticing that the doctor had come in. ‘‘Suho, may I call you that?’’ questioned Doctor Zhang. Suho nodded.

 

‘‘This young man who I am sure you met at the hospital, his name is Chanyeol, he has no place to really stay unless he stays at mine, and that will not work for long term, so, I would like to ask you if he could stay with you?’’ The Doctor started.

‘‘Well, I don’t know if that is the best plan. Wouldn’t he be better off at your house?’’Asked Kris quite confused. ‘‘My house is right next to the hospital and I am always really busy at the hospital so, Chanyeol is left home alone. It is not a good solution for a boy that is like Chanyeol.’’stated Doctor Zhang Lay. ‘‘But, at our house there could be a lot of danger considering my father is still after us. He put us on the hit list. We are not safe anywhere. So, Chanyeol may be in a lot of danger just by moving in with us.’’Suho argued.

 

‘‘That’s exactly why I think he would be good at your house. I have an idea about what you could do for a job while you are in this town. This town does not need more gun fights and people getting hurt but, if you were able to protect this town from jopoks I think this town would welcome you with open arms. It might not pay well now, but, you could work odd end jobs and do this service for the community and it would really utilize your true skills.’’continued Doctor Zhang.

‘‘That sounds like a good idea but, what does that have to do with Chanyeol moving in with us? I still think it is quite dangerous.’’replied Suho.

 

By this time, Chanyeol and Tao had already left the room and went to another part of the house. Chanyeol had decided he wanted a tour of the house and Tao had offered to give him one. ‘‘And this is the extra bedroom that we set up a trap for those people trying to kill us just in case….. Our ammunition room is over there…. these are my swords……those are Kris’ guns…..that trap door leads to an underground safe house…..this is our storage room…..it’s full of food…..this is the kitchen……’’Tao replied as he showed Chanyeol around the house.

 

‘‘Daebak, your house is daebak. I would love to live in this house, it sounds like you always are doing fun stuff. If I live here will you teach me how to use a weapon?’’Chanyeol exclaimed when touring the house.

‘‘When you come to live with us you will have to learn how to fight. It is a skill you have to have in this house.’’replied Kris, overhearing the conversation. ‘‘Does that mean that I can come and stay with you?’’asked Chanyeol now overly excited. ‘‘As long as you are willing to obey the orders of your hyungs.’’commented Suho.

 

To this announcement, Chanyeol ran over and hugged Suho. ‘‘Thank you for letting me stay at your house.’’He said while tightly hugging Suho. After a moment of hugging Suho, he ran over to Kris and hugged him and then hugged Tao.

‘‘Do you want me to bring over your stuff later, or would you rather pack your own stuff and bring it?’’questioned Doctor Zhang. Chanyeol stopped for a moment from so tightly hugging Tao to loosen his grip and answered with a short response. ‘‘Bring it over later.’’ The doctor nodded and with that he decided it was time for him to go. When the Doctor left, Chanyeol remembered he had not yet seen the boys’ tattoos.

‘‘Can I see your tattoos now? Are they really cool?’’ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, about not getting a chapter out on this story for Christmas. I hope you enjoyed this one!