Just One Day

Listen (BTS ROMANCE DRAMA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

 

Something I never really understood was J-Hope’s relationship with Jungkook. They wouldn’t interact much at school, but whenever they would cross paths, there used to be come level of understand, some mutual respect that was between them. I can’t quite describe it.

 

Jungkook seemed like a brat to me, he came to school, all smart-assy and competitive. Personally, I hated jealous people, but that was a bit hypocritical of me to say since I used to be quite jealous myself. Someone like that wasn’t good for Kara, or J-Hope even.

 

I didn’t doubt that J-Hope had a crush on Kara all throughout our dating. J-Hope just wanted everything I had, Kara included. But Kara goes for strong men, I know that.

 

Sometimes I think maybe I should be mad at her for what she did, but really I’m not, just because that’s how well I know her. I know why she did what she did, and I know I may have deserved it.


 

Kara

 

When I woke up, the first thing I wanted to do was call Jimin. I didn’t know why, or rather I did know why, but nothing was going to stop me.

I dialed his number. He didn’t answer. I dialed again, still no answer. I tried this a number of times more until Jin walked in my room.

    “Planning on going to school today missy?” Jin asked sarcastically, tapping his watch.

    “.” I muttered, looking at my phone again. “Jin, I’ve had perfect attendance all semester, can I please take the morning off there is something really important I have to do!” I gave him the cutest puppy face I could conjur up.

Jin have me a dissapointed look, “Damn why are you so adorable? You have to be at school before 1 or you’re grounded forever.”

I ran up and hugged him, “You’re the best.” He sighed and left. I went to my closet. I’m going to go find Jimin Park. What to wear, what to wear. I threw on a black tshirt, jeans and my white leather jacket. I also grabbed one of the necklaces Jimin had given me. Once I was ready, I jumped into Jin’s car and head for the Park Mansion.

 

Jimin was rich. He was really rich, and his house clearly showed this.

 

I rang the doorbell. I knew he wouldn’t be home, because he attended a boarding school, but hopefully someone was there to tell me where exactly this boarding school was.

Alas, no one was home.

I reached for the door handle and much to my surprise it was open. I let myself in. You’d think such a big house would have proper security.

I knew where Jimin’s room was, so I climbed the large staircase and entered his room. I immediately began searching his desk, for something that may lead me to him.

And then I found it-a registration packet for his school- Lake Forest Academy. It was only twenty minutes away so I jolted down the address and ran back to my car.

 

Once I reached the campus, I was completely lost. Where could I find one person in a school this huge? I considered going to the main office and asking, but I didn’t want to draw attention to him. I wandered around the open campus, seeing student here and there studying or talking with each other, giving me strange looks since I was obviously an outsider.

 

There it was, the performing arts center. Jimin had to be there. I ran as fast as I could and burst into the auditorium, panting.

There he was, on stage, all by himself, playing that goddamned violin of his. I ran up closer to the stage. The sweet sound of his violin got me every time. His effortlessness, the way each note just swam through the room like nothing. I closed my eyes and let the music take over me. It was so beautiful, I couldn’t describe it. He must have seen me, because he stopped playing.

I opened my eyes,  and he was making his way over to me.

    “Kara?” He said in disbelief. I pursed my lips because I felt like smiling too wide, but suppressing my joy at seeing him was pointless. He looked so much healthier, his body looked good, his face actually had come color, his hair was neatly combed, and he was dressed nicely.

    “My god” I muttered, pulling Jimin into a big hug. He smelled clean and fresh, and it felt nice to be in his arms again.

Jimin pulled away, “What are you doing here?” He asked politely.

    “Suga told me some things,” I lied to cover up that I broke into his house, “I realized I had some things to say to you.”

Jimin sighed, “Suga. That kid seriously told you.”

    “He means well.”

Jimin smiled, “I know. Suga never does anything without thinking it through. He’s smart that way, that’s why I like him the best.”

I frowned slightly at this remark, because I knew how much J-Hope invested himself into impressing Jimin.

    “I need to apologize to you, Jimin.”

Jimin raised his eyebrows, “Kara, what…” He placed his hands gently on my shoulders. It was so amazing to see how much he had changed in just a few months. It really made the difference, him being off drugs.

    “I’m sorry for leaving you when you needed me most. I’m sorry for hurting you so bad, for putting you through so much emotional stress. I’m sorry you felt that you had to ruin my life to get revenge for how I ruined yours. I’m sorry. And you sure as hell better accept my apology because it really hurts my ego, the fact I’m saying sorry to you.” I looked straight in his eyes, which were confused and worried.

Jimin pulled me back into a hug. “I’m sorry Kara. I’m the one who should be sorry. I was terrible to you. I hurt you both physically and emotionally. And I will never forgive myself.” I swear in that moment Jimin was crying, I don’t know how I could tell but he buried his face into my shoulder and I could almost hear him whine.

 

Jimin decided to ditch his morning classes in order to spend some time with me. He took me to a cute cafe near his campus, where we ordered tea and I let Jimin tell me about his new school.

    “First they had me in special rehab classes. Once I was completely off drugs, they slowly had me attend ordinary classes. It was hard, because of the withdrawal I could never focus. The only thing I actually liked doing was playing the violin, so the school allowed me to have a cross-program with our old school’s orchestra program. The arts program here is more focused on vocals and dance than orchestra. I,” Jimin blushed, “I took an elective on Communication and Human Resources? Not really sure why, but it ended up being a really helpful class so. Once the withdrawal went away, I threw myself into my studies, kinda like you, and look at me now haha.” Jimin laughed cutely.

I smiled because I was honestly so happy and proud of Jimin. “That’s wonderful.”

    “What time do you need to be at school?” Jimin asked, checking his watch.

    “One, why don’t you join me? All I have in the afternoon is orchestra and spanish.” I took his hand.

Jimin considered my offer but shook his head.

    “I really shouldn’t Kara. You’d get in a lot of trouble if you were seen with me. Plus I don’t want to know what Jungkook would do to me.”

I laughed, “Alright, but please keep in touch.”

Jimin gave me a sad smile. “Bye Kara.” He got up to leave.

    “Goodbye Jimin.” He kissed my forehead and left the cafe. I decided I might as well head to school. I had my uniform in the car so I quickly changed and then proceeded to school.

 

It was lunch time, so I had come decently earlier than Jin told me to. I decided to act as if nothing had happened.

When I entered the lunchroom, Jungkook and V were not, for once, sitting with the soccer team, but were on their own at a booth. I joined them.

    “Hey” I said, sitting next to Jungkook, who looked relieved to see me.

    “Where were you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter