2 Cool 4 Skool

Listen (BTS ROMANCE DRAMA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: references to alcohol. If that bothers you then skip this chapter xoxo

Kara

I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect at school the next day. I had a boyfriend now. Did that change anything? Was I supposed to sit with Jungkook at lunch? Were we supposed to hold hands in the hallway? I thought couples planned these things out privately but here I was walking through the grim hallways of school, alone, as if everything was normal.

Jungkook was in my first class of the day, too. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

        “Kara!” I turned around to see V leave his friends and come walk with me. “So I want to have a Halloween party, you in?”

        “I’m busy on Halloween sorry.” I said blankly. V raised his eyebrows.

        “Who the hell is busy on Halloween? Jungkook is coming too though.”

        “Jin and I are going out of town. Sorry.” I shrugged and walked away from him. V stayed back, a confused expression most likely crossing his face.

But I had to lie, as much as I felt awful about it, because they couldn’t know what I was really doing on Halloween. And the fact Jungkook agreed to a party without telling made me a bit upset, did he expect me to come just because he was? Who did he think he was?

        “Kara,” I sighed heavily, why was everyone bothering me this morning, I obviously wasn’t in the mood. It was J-Hope. “Damn someone’s cranky today.” He laughed, poking my shoulder.

        “I’m tired and annoyed, what do you want?”

        “Well, I’m gonna pick you up at 6 for the event okay? It’s gonna be a really late night, so make sure Jin is okay with it and everything. Probably won’t get home until 2 or 3 in the morning.”

        “Are you drinking?” I whispered under my breath, looking around to make sure no one was around to hear us.

        “Not sure. Depends on how I feel.” J-Hope winked. “If you do I won’t so I can drive.”

I didn’t react much. Drinking under age was wrong and unethical.

 

Totally something the person I wanted to be wouldn’t do.

 

I walked into class; Jungkook was already there, talking to his soccer teammates. He barely spared me a glance. I acted like I didn’t think much of it, and sat in my seat, next to Lane.

        “Hey girl.” She said, “Going to the Halloween party?”

        “No! I’m not!” I snapped at her. She looked hurt and backed away. I sighed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you.” She shrugged and didn’t talk to me for the rest of class.

Eventually Jungkook approached me.

        “Hi.”

I didn’t look at him; I was suddenly extremely pissed off, not just with Jungkook but with the world in general. I knew I would get like this, because I was trying to let go of a side of me that was so much fun. The rough party girl. But it still bothered me how no one could just accept that part of me. Or who knows, maybe if I told him he would accept it, I just didn’t want to know. The jumbled thoughts and bad feelings inside me continued to worsen my mood.

        “Kara?” Jungkook said again. I stood up without looking at him and stormed out of the class. I hope he was looking at me. I hope he was confused.

Why did I create so much drama?

 

I finally got through the dragging day of ignoring Jungkook and V and being sour and mean to every person who talked to me. Even Suga was a little taken aback by my attitude but he just decided to leave me alone. Jungkook would keep on glancing at me throughout the day, but I would pretend not to notice. After school, V was waiting at my locker with some iced coffee for me.

        “You seem like you need this.” He said quietly, handing me the cup. I looked at him gratefully.

        “You’re the best.” I said taking a sip. The cooling, bittersweet liquid filled me with energy.

        “We have to head to practice, so I’ll see you…?”

        “Monday. This weekend is busy.” I responded. V nodded and pulled me into a hug.

        “Hey whatever is going on, it’s gonna be alright okay?”

There were people looking at us weird, but I felt so much better.

        “Yeah. Have a good weekend,” I said, breaking the embrace.

As he walked away I thought to myself, I really don’t deserve such amazing people in my life. And that was when I decided that tonight would be the last time I would let go, after tonight I would change.

 

J-Hope

 

There were light flashing everywhere. Kara had on these adorable little cat ears and a black hoodie, but when we reached the venue she took off her hoodie to reveal a tight black top that revealed the smallest bit of her midriff. It looked hot on her, and the cat ears just made it that much better. I dressed up too, just with some eyeliner and I put gel in my hair, but I didn’t have a costume as such. The concert had already begun, and I could feel the bass vibrating through me. I glanced over at Kara whose eyes lit up in excitement. She was so goddamn adorable when she was like this. I remember when Jimin would take her to rock concerts, and he would tell us about how much Kara loved the vibe even though she hated the music. Kara began dancing, and I left her to have her fun, because tonight was about her. Something I felt she deserved for a long time.

The concert proceeded, and I was lying if I said I wasn’t a little bored. Kara was off dancing, and although I was content just watching over her, I really wanted to join. I was a good dancer after all; it was one of my hidden talents.

When the next song started I walked over to Kara and began to dance with her. I moved with the beat, smooth and connected to the music. Kara’s body was against mine, as she moved with me. It was amazing, but also a bit strange. Dancing was such an intimate thing for me and here I was at a rave with Jimin’s ex, dancing with her. After the song ended I tried to leave but Kara grabbed my arm. I gave her a confused look. She was having too much fun.

I know that look. When your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter