Hold Me Tight

Listen (BTS ROMANCE DRAMA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! I've been busy with exams and stuff. This is just a short dream sequece which does play into the plot. I'll update soon I'm sorry!!!! HEY WE PASSED 100 SUBS GUYS! Thank you all so much for the support! I won't let you down!

Kara~

The wind whispered softly, and I felt it move the delicate blades of grass to nuzzle against my exposed skin. The evening was hot and humid, the air tinted with the scent of Chicago pine, and whatever other trees there were. The sun had nearly just set, and darkness began to slowly engulf the pastel skies, and stars were slowly appearing. I smiled. In that moment I was at peace with myself and everything around me. I rolled over onto my side to see him lying contently at my side, his eyes on me. He reached out his hand and brushed the hair off of my face.

    “Hey” He exhaled, a sweet, considerate smile on his face. His eyes twinkled in the falling night, and his hands were soft on my skin. After looking into my eyes for a while, he returned to his back and stared up at the sky. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

I rolled closer to him and rested my head on his stomach, joining his gaze upwards. “I love the stars,” He gently caressed his fingers through my hair and we both stayed quiet, enjoying what might be the most beautiful thing we had ever seen. The night grew darker and darker and time passed, and the stars became more clear. It seemed to have been hours that we stayed there, silent and motionless, just watching. Finally, after I felt satisfied with our little adventure, I sat up, only then to find that he was asleep on the grass.

    I whispered his name, shaking him slightly. His face looked relaxed, and a faint smile was on his face. I really didn’t want to wake him up, but I had no idea what time it was, and it was evidently getting late. I said his name again and I his face, my fingers lingering slightly too long by his lips. He brought his hand to cover mine.

    “Kara” His lips said my name but there was no noise. I smiled, I knew he was awake.

    “Silly bastard,” I muttered affectionately, “I know you’re awake” His smile widened, and I pushed him over. He grabbed me by my waist and took me down with him. I laughed as we rolled around tickling each other. His large goofy smile returning.

Eventually we stopping rolling around, and the fun in the air subsided, being replaced with a sense of forlorn. We both recognized that the moment was going to end, and neither of us wanted it to.

As we lay facing each other, hands intertwined, and no words being spoken, I looked into his eyes. They looked at me in a way that made me feel safe, and warm. Like his eyes were embracing me, and protecting me from reality. He looked at me just like I looked at the stars. He let his eyes close, showing off his pretty eyelashes. I moved to kiss his forehead, and his eyes opened again. We were very close now, and I felt the tension. My heart wasn’t racing, it was calm and accepting. Everything felt so right, and so perfect. His very presence took away any negative thought or feeling. I was in heaven. I looked for something to say, but words were just imperfect means of communications, that I was afraid saying anything would ruin this beauty, this connection I felt. I guess he felt the same way because he said nothing either. Half of me was expecting a kiss, but he did nothing. We just stared at each other, explored each other, understood each other.

Finally I opened my mouth, truthfully unsure of what I had planned to say but before I even could make a sound he closed his eyes and brought his lips on mine, closing them, and kissing them softly. He did not care to linger, and pulled away quickly but in a way that didn’t seem like he was trying to pull away. He remained close and wrapped his arms around me affectionately, pulling me in closer. I buried my face in the dip of his neck, letting my arms reach his back and caress it. His scent was intoxicating. I never wanted to let go.

I never wanted to let go of this moment

I never wanted to let go of him

I loved him

I closed my eyes and listened carefully as our breathing matched. The night’s air was chilly. I opened my eyes again, only suddenly I was on an airplane.

 

I shifted my weight and realized that I was leaning against V. Not just leaning, no, I was snuggled up against him, and his arm was around me securly.

You know it was him. You know he was the one you were dreaming about. It dawned on me. Why would I have such a wonderfully romantic dream...about V?

 

I carefully seperated myself from V, who was asleep against me as well. I glanced across the plane to Lane and Jungkook. Since their seats were slightly ahead of ours, they could not have seen us. Thank God. I hoped that V would be unaware this ever happened.

 

As I pulled away from him, he woke up. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, noticing my ridgidness. Was this a normal situation for him?

    “Taehyung?” I muttered, acting as if I didn't know exactly what was going on.

Taehyung continued to look at me expectantly. I knew he wanted an explanation for my mood earlier, but after that dream, I no longer knew what was going on with myself. I decided to keep it very simple.

As we spoke, I didn’t feel any different than I always do with Taehyung. I didn’t have any feelings for him. Then why was everything about that dream so wonderful?

Eventually, Jungkook came over to us, and asked Taehyung to leave so he could sit with me. Although I wanted to talk to him right when I woke up, suddenly I didn’t have the energy to.

    “Are you still sleepy?” Jungkook asked, handing me a blanket. “We’re going to land soon, but you might be able to get in a quick nap.” I shook my head.

    “Are you excited?” I asked, locking my arm with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter