Trouble

Listen (BTS ROMANCE DRAMA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kara

 

That day I went home, and even though I should have been feeling good because talking to V was fun, I felt like . Something was just off. It reminded me of a feeling I used to get in the past, back when I’d hang out with...others. I walked into my house and the dreaded feeling grew stronger.

He’s here. I saw a pair of fancy black sneakers at my doorstep. Why the would my parents let him in? I took my backpack and flung it onto the marble countertop by the door. After taking off my own shoes, I slowly crept into the kitchen. Is he the only one here? This is bad. I never told my parents about Jimin. They knew he was rich, they knew he was powerful, and they knew we were friends. What they don’t know is that we aren’t friends anymore, and that he bullied me so so much in the past, and leaving me alone with him in my house is probably the most dangerous position they could put me in. But they were never around long enough to know these details about my life.

    “Kara.” His voice was like silk, taking over my senses and choking me. It seemed to tie me up and leave me gasping more air. “I told you to call me.” I took a deep breath. I did not want this right now.

    “Who the hell are you to tell me what to do, Jimin?” I turned to face him. Mistake. Once I saw his cute eyes, toned body, and luscious lips, I wanted to give in. Everything I had spent the last year trying to fix about myself, I wanted to give it all up, and go back and be his. Kara control yourself. Jimin is a bad person, you know that. Don’t forget what he did.

    “J-Hope saw you today. He said you were looking good. He was right. You look great.” Jimin smiled slightly, leaning against the wall behind him. He was wearing a loose muscle tee that showed off his arms, golden chains and shorts. For once he wasn’t wearing a hat, so I could see his perfect, soft hair.

    “Get out of my damn house. I will call the police.”

    “But you won’t,” He smirked, walking towards me slowly. I looked down at the floor so he couldn’t look at my eyes. I didn’t trust myself to stay strong when he was this close to me.

    “Kara…” He put a finger on my chin, but I resisted. I could just leave. I could kick him in the balls and just walk away. But I stood there, frozen. My heart was racing, not because of how hot Jimin was but more because I was afraid. I was scared. As much as I hate to admit it. There was a better chance Jimin would hit me then kiss me, despite how much he claimed to love me. “I don’t like you hanging out with V. Look at me Kara. Jungkook isn’t worthy of your love. Dammit Kara, look at me.” I pursed my lips. That bastard had sent those two idiots J-Hope and Suga to spy on me hadn’t he? They probably heard my whole conversation with V. Jimin the hair by my face. “Kara, you know I’m sorry for treating you badly. I can treat you well now.” I laughed, and pushed Jimin away from me.

    “Get the out right now!” I snapped at him, “I don’t want you in my life Jimin! At all! Go to hell!”

    “I’ll go if you take me there” He said smirking, and pulling me to him by my waist. “You really think, Jungkook Jeon is going to ever love you like I did? Make your heart race like I do? Kiss you soo hot like I will?” Jimin leaned into me, and I had to try so hard to resist those lips. I turned my head quickly. Jimin swore under his breath and pushed me to the ground.

    “Jungkook is a hundred times better than you.” I spat at him from the cold floor.

    “You don’t even know him Kara.” Jimin said, and then left the house without another glance.

He’s right, you don’t know Jungkook. Suddenly I was filled with energy. I was going to move on from Jimin, by getting to know Jungkook, and hopefully, life will look better with him at my side.

 

I spent most of my days hanging out with V and studying. He and I were practically best friends now. We knew each other’s limits pretty well. I wouldn’t ask about Dakota, and he wouldn’t ask about Jimin. Other than that we’d pretty much talk about everything. I had wanted to ask V to help me with my confidence and social anxiety, but I still don’t think the time is right. I want to focus on one goal at a time, and first I want to be properly introduced to Jungkook.

I had a lunch appointment with my parents and their friends, Mr and Mrs Jung. They had a son, Hoseok, who was also known as J-Hope. Yeah the same J-Hope that is Jimin’s favorite slave. I kinda loathed J-Hope because he would so blindly follow Jimin’s orders. A person who does something like that is weak. I never really asked him why he did it though.

I have actually known Hoseok since he was younger, because our parents met up a lot. After I got involved with Jimin, however, we stopped talking during these meetings simply because there was too much tension. J-Hope had to beat me, embarrass me, harass me and watch me cry, as a part of Jimin’s orders back then. Just like my parents knew nothing about it, his parents didn’t. We just kept it all locked up in our little void of silence. This lunch was different though. J-Hope actually talked to me.

We were at a local diner. Our parents got a separate table from us because they had to talk about ‘adult things’. So it was just J-Hope and I at a table across the diner from our parents. We probably looked like a couple. I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of that. More because I knew Jimin would probably kill him if he saw.

    “Hey.” I was slightly taken aback when I heard J-Hope speak.

    “Hi.” I raised my eyebrows as I sipped my water. “I saw you the other day.”

    “Yeah…”

    “And you sent Jimin to my house after eavesdropping on my conversations with V. Nice.”

J-Hope sighed, “I’m willing to meet you halfway.”

I laughed, “You piece of , you want me to forgive you? For being a weak son of a who cant protect his friends?”

    “I always protected you Kara.”

    “Really? Remember that time I was walking home from school two years ago, and you and Suga caught me in the alley, drugged me, and then tied me up in Jimin’s ing basement so that he could watch you two slap me? Jimin’s mental! And yet you still hang out with him.”

    “Maybe not then, but I try now.”

    “Is that why he was at my house that day? He could have hurt me! He could have…” I shook my head.

J-hope slammed his fist against the table. “Damnnit Kara, why do you think he didn’t?”

I was quiet. I figured it was because Jimin had a couple of brain cells at least. But then again, he didn’t think twice before abusing me in the past.

    “I wasn’t even going to let Jimin go to you! He demanded your spare key, which my parents have, and he wanted to punish you for hanging out with V or something. And I stopped him, I told him you were finally looking happy, and if he did anything to you I would walk out on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter