Chapter Two

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin slightly opened her eyes meeting the clear blue sky. She slowly sat up and found herself in a field of many different colored lilies. She blinked a few times and rubbed her head due to the migraine she was receiving trying to recall where she was.

"Ah, that's right." She said to herself. "I guess this is what heaven is. I knew I shouldn't have walked into that light."

Soojin sat and picked the lilies around her she picked the pink, yellow, white, violet, even the white ones with a purple in the middle. As she picked the flowers she found tears falling from her eyes.

"I want to go home." Soojin whined.

Soojin laid down reflecting on her life while staring at the handful of lilies she had just picked. To put me around the flowers of death makes me feel worse. At least let me have a proper goodbye and thank you.

She finally decided to get up and find her way around. She followed a path and admired the scenery which made her feel like she still had been roaming her way around home.

Finally, Soojin had found what had seemed like a town, running in excitedly she saw so many other people making her even more excited and relieved.

"Umm, may I ask who you are?" A tall, skinny, beautiful girl questioned Soojin. "You seem a bit familiar."

"I-I'm Im Soojin." She greeted herself. "May I as-"

"Where are you from? You smell different." She stated. Soojin gave her a questioning look. She knew Korean and looked Korean, why would she ask such a question.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to report you to our leader." She stated. Soojin just followed quietly hoping to find answers once she met the leader. As she looked around she saw so many others. 

I must really be dead, there's so many beautiful people here! While she walked with the girls she felt stares hitting her from every direction. Soojin looked up to the sky to clear her mind but instead her eyes widened by the sight before her, a boy with wings had been flying right over her head. Literally, every direction. Soojin secretly slid her hand under her sleeve and pinched her arm until it bled.

"Umm, am I d-dead?" Soojin asked her.

"What? Why would you think that?!" She questioned Soojin flashing a smile that nearly blinded Soojin.

"T-then, I want to go home." Soojin said.

"You can't." A deep male voice said from behind. Soojin quickly recognized the voice and quickly turned around.

"You, you're the one who brought me her. Why?" Soojin asked.

"Surely you noticed weird things happening today didn't you?" He questioned

"Well, yeah, but weird things happen all the time." Soojin says.

"What about the fire, the breeze coming when you asked, the rain?"

Soojin gave him a stern look then she slowly started backing up. Stalker? Kidnapper? I've got to call the police. She frantically reached her pockets for her phone but it was nowhere in sight. She then locked eyes with the man in front of her.

"What do you want from me? If it's money you want then take all you want but don't you dare hurt my family."

Everyone stopped to watch the drama unfold.

"Family? You know that they're not yo-"

"I know." Soojin said trying to keep her voice steady despite her fear. "I know. I've known. But despite the fact that I'm not their real child they treat me like their own child. They've fed me, he gave me shelter, and provided me with love. I might be stupid but anyone could tell I didn't belong."

"I'm sorry but I've already took your family to-" Anything the man had said after that Soojin could no longer hear. The man started walking towards her and every step he took towards her she stepped back.

"S-stop." Soojin pleaded. "Stop, p-please."

The fact that he wasn't listening to her made her mad, the fact that he did something to her parents made her furious.

"STOP!" Soojin screamed causing the ground beneath them to shake uncontrollably and lightning started striking. Soojin watched as he fell into the ground with shock. Rather than shock, it was fear, she was afraid of herself, to do something so scary and creul/

With that everyone around had round eyes and they were whispering among themselves. "I-I didn't mean to. I-I don't even know how." Soojin said trying to explain but ended up in tears instead, she kneeled to the ground and covered her face.

"AH! I get it now!" The tall girl exclaimed. "I'm Choi Sooyoung! Nice to meet you princess!"

Soojin stood back not understanding anything she just said.

"Everyone!" Soojin turned another whole 180 and stood face to face with the man again except this one had wings. "Our long awaited! Princess Heeyoung!"

After his announcement he took a deep bow and everybody around the town got quiet and followed his lead. Confused,  Soojin followed.

"No, no. Stand up princess." The man said offering his hand to Soojin. Realizing the situation Soojin almost screamed.

"Princess? Heeyoung? What is this?" Soojin questioned. She looked around the crowd and saw a guy with buff arms. She walked up to him with his intense stare on her. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Lee Hyukjae. I go by the name Eunhyuk though." He stated.

Soojin grabbed his hand and gave him puppy eyes. "OK, Eunhyuk. Do me a favor." She said. "Punch me, punch me as hard as you can. I won't hold it against you, promise."

Eunhyuk stood frozen in shock not knowing what to do. He took a look at his friends then back to Soojn. "I can't Princess Heeyoung." He said.

"Soojin, Im Soojin." She corrected him. "Please, I just want to wake up from this weird dream and go home."

"Princess, come with me, I'll explain it all to you." The man said, Soojin looked at the man and then back to Eunhyuk with pleading eyes. When he adverted her gaze she gave up and walked with the older man.

"I am Lee Sooman. You could say I run this place,  a leader, president. Whatever you want to call it." He started as they walked into a big building. "You see, we sent you down to Earth when you were just a baby due to the issues we were having here."

"Where exactly is 'here'?" Soojin asked coldly.

"Have you ever wondered if outside of the Milky Way galaxy there were more galaxies and in one of those galaxies there'd be a place just like Earth, with human life, water, biotic, abiotic things. We here used to live on Earth as well, hundred of years ago, but due to our differences we moved. Do you know what an 'Exodus' is?"

"A mass departure of people." Soojin replied.

"Right, that's why this planet we call Exodus." He states.

"What makes you all so different from us at Earth?" Soojin questioned.

"You mean them down at Earth." Sooman emphasises. "As you can see, those things that happen to you, the water, fire, wind, the earthquake, the lightning, we all bare thoe things as well."

Soojin then remembered him with the wings as well as the boy who flew above her when she first came.

"We all bare only one power but you, you have multiple. Which is why your mother brought you to Earth." He explained.

"What about my family?" Soojin asked.

"Your mom, she died trying to make it back. We couldn't find any trace of her." He stated.

"No, not her. My mom, my dad, Jinhee unnie, the twins, Hyuna." Soojin said clearifying herself. "If you really did hurt them then I sweat to god you won't be seei-"

"They're fine. I just wanted to test you." Sooman said/

Soojin let out a sigh of relief and smiled to herself. With that a transparent screen popped  up in front of Soojin, on the screen showed her mom crying in her dads arms. The twins coldy stared off into space and Hyuna buried in Jinhee's arm. Soojin's heart broke to see Hyuna crying, as to the fact that Hyuna was the maknae Soojin would often hold her to sleep and play with her all the time.

How in the world is that fine? Soojin questioned staring at the devastating scene in front of her. I'll make it out of here, just wait everyone.

~~

Chapter Two! Hope you all enjoy ^^

Guess who'll be in the next chapter?! Bet y'all got it right! ^^

See you alll soon!