Chapter Nine

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin plopped herself down on the cool floor, allowing her body to relax. "How can a person be so uncoordinated?" Chanyeol muttured under his breath.

Soojin glared at the tall boy as he massaged his bruised body parts. "How can a person be so ill-mannered?"

The two had a glaring contest until Soojin scoffed and started massaging her legs. The whole day had been hectic. Right after school she had to go straight to her lessons. Although Kris and Suho were kind to her they were strict when it came to training, not to help with the fact that she is slow. So after her long day, the last thing she wanted to hear was Chanyeol bickering at her.

Sure, she was clumsy but she wanted a little bit of kindness from the guy.

"You know." Chanyeol said, breaking the silence. "You are the long awaited princess, the next leader of our nation, stop acting so reckless. It makes the entire royal family look bad."

Soojin shot up with her eyes wide open, but before she could say anything Chanyeol spoke again. "Don't go jumping over fenses, don't jump in front of danger, and most of all, don't try to stick up for me. I can take care of myself."

Soojin watched as Chanyeol walked out of the practice room with her widen eyes and her open jaw. After coming to her senses she jumped up.

"WHAT?!" Soojin exclaimed. "You're the next leader of our nation, stop acting so reckless, it makes the entire royal family look bad."

Soojin mocked Chanyeol's deep voice as she kicked things out of her way, only to pick them back up and put them back to their spots. She then sat by the window and stared at the stars. "It's not like I asked to be the princess... Why am I like this?" Soojin questioned herself as she felt the tears welling up. "I miss you guys."

Soojin burried her face in her knees as the memories of her with her family played in her head.

"You all are my princes and princesses." Soojin heard the words and laughter of her dad and the memory of them all jumping to give him a hug replayed in her head.

~~~~

Chanyeol saw the curled figure at the window as he stood at the doorway. Was I too harsh? No, I was just telling her the truth.

He walked up to her slowly. "Hey, you can't sleep here."

Soojin jumped out of shock, quickly wiping her tears before facing him with a smile and forced laughter. "My bad, long day."

Chanyeol examined her as they walked. It was obvious that she was crying, she refused to make eye contact, there were still streaks on her cheeks, swollen eyes, and the way her smile twitched as if it wanted to stop.

"What's that?" Soojin asked pointing out the plater in is hands. "It smells good."

"Here. It's tea." Chanyeol said.

Soojin's face brigtened up and she quicky thanked Chanyeol. Her face scrunched up on the first sip because of the bitterness but the warmth of the tea made her forget everything. The tea allowed all her muscles to relax.

"Don't think too much of it." Chanyeol said abrubtly. "What I said earlier.... Goodnight."

They had already made their way to her room before she realized it, Soojin let out a small laugh at the way Chanyeol apologized and walked on in.

~~~~~

"You should never arch your back. Sit up straight, hands in your lap, look straight, chin up." Jongdae ordered.

Soojin sat in the chair following every order of his. "Noona, relax." Tao whispered.

Soojin did as told but stared at the group of boys with her. "Why are you all here though?"

"Because we want to spend time with our cute little noona." Sehun said pinching her cheek.

Soojin scrunched her face and pushed him away. Again she started to focus on her posture. "Your chin is too high up. Look straight at me." Chen cupped her face and positioned her.

Their faces were extremely close to one another causing Soojin to grow bright red. While all the other boys cooed at the two. "Ooh. We've got the next Chanyeol right here." Baekhyun said.

Soojin gave a confused look then her thoughts traveled to the events of the night before. "Why is he so cold to me? His words are full of fire, never has anything nice to say. I never did anything wrong to him."

"It's probably because his first love was also a princess. She betrayed him, no, she betrayed all of us but I believe he still loves her." The silent D.O. finally spoke up.

"Princess?" Soojin questioned.

"Yeah, your older sister, Princess Hyeyoung!" Baekhyun added. "That could also be a reason why he acts so cold. You look like her so he might be taking it out on you."

"Older sister..."

~~~

Here we go! Another chapter!

It's not great but I hope everyone enjoys!

XOXO