Chapter Eight

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin trudged along as Sooman continued to speak nonsense (well, in her case). Every moment he wasn't looking she would mock him and his dialect.

 

"Joonmyeon wil be teaching you about our history, as our future leader  this will be very crucial for both you and the people." Sooman said. "Yixing will teach you horseback riding as Wufan will help you with geography. Will be helping you with ettiquite whist Jongin will be aiding you with dancing. It will be important for you to master this as the ball will be coming soon. We will be introducing you to other nations leaders as well as their soon-to-be leaders in hopes of expanding our nation."

 

Soojin sighed in defeat, no longer wanting to argue, until she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She looked over and saw Suho and his gentle smile, with that Soojin's mood immediately went back up. Soon she was left alone with Kai in the practice room, looking over she realized he was just as nervous as her.

 

"Don't worry noona! I'm great at dancing!" Kai jumped up. "Lets warm up first." Kai jumped over to the stereo and upbeat music. His body gradually flowing with the beat and his face lit up. Soojin slowly found herself getting absorbed with the beat as well and started clapping along, reminding her of the days she and Jiae would go to the karaoke bars with a group of friends. Kai grabbed Soojin by the hand and bought her out to the middle of the practice room. Before they knew it both Soojin and Kai were jamming out to the music without a care in the world.

 

Hearing the noise the rest of the boys decided to check it out, propping their head through the door. Upon seeing them Soojin's face lit up and called out to them "Come join us!" She shouted. Some of the boys questioned them, but the others didn't hesitate to jump right in.

 

"DANCE BATTLE!" Sehun yelled jumping in the center busting his moves. Everybody took their turns, some were great and their performance looked beauiful whist others were enough to make Soojin cy of laughter. Even Chanyeol joined in, which brought a huge amount of shock to Soojin. Seeing Chanyeol smile for the first time since she arrived was surprising as she had thought he was a cold hearted dragon.

 

"Princess it's your turn!" Yixing said slightly pushing Soojin to the center. Although she entered quite confused she quickly let out some of her awkward dance moves in order not to kill the mood. Soojin no longer cared that she looked like a fool, she just wanted to continue until she could forget all her stress.

 

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Sooman's booming voice echoed in the practice room

 

Due to the shock Soojin tripped over her own feet falling forward. To her luck, Luhan was standing in front of her to protect her from the fall. "AH!"

 

Everyone stopped and ran towards them, Soojin immediately got up in shock. Jongin winced in pain as Luhan also jumped right up and tried to help the younger male up. Soojin gasped and apologized as many times as she could with tears in her eyes.

 

"He fractured his ankle but I have put it back to place." Yixing said. Everyone sighed in relief. "But it may take up to a month to completely heal."

 

"What?!" Sooman exclaimed. Everyone looked over in fear, they could see that he was furious. "The royal ball is in the next month! Kim Jongin! I trusted you to have her ready by that time! What are you doing here playing around putting the princess in danger?!"

 

PAK

 

Everyones's eyes widen at the sight. "P-princess! What are you doing?" Sooman asked flustered. Soojin had jumped in between Kai and Sooman when she saw that Sooman was really angry, she could feel the sting of the redness on her cheek as she stared into Sooman's eyes. 

 

"It was my fault, Kai just wanted to help me adjust. I'm the one who wanted to have fun, I'm really sorry but honestly, this is the most human I've felt since I've arrived." Soojin rambled on without thinking."I'm sorry, I'll do whatever it takes to make things better."

 

Sooman stood speechless. "Sir, I can continue the practice." Kai jumped in, breaking the silence. "I'm strong so it won't be a big problem."

 

"No way. The looks of it, it needs to heal before you do any serious movement." Yixing said sternly.

 

"I'll teach noona!" Sehun said excitedly. "It'll be no problem since dance well!"

 

"No." Sooman shut Sehun down immediatel. "Sehun, I know you dance well but you don't have any experience, we can't have both you and the princess trying to figure this out on your own."

 

Everyone looked devastated for a moment. After a moment of silence Sooman finally looked up with a brght face. "Park Chanyeol! You can help her! You have the best experience out of all people here! You are destined to help the princess in her practice."

 

"WHAT?!" Both Chanyeol and Soojin yelled.

~~

So honestly, I sincerely apologize for being gone for so long >.<

I started college classes and a part-time job, I didn't have time for anything, much less myself

So I deeply apologize and hope that y'all enjoyed this chapter

And please anticipate more as I WILL (promise) be updating more often

It's not great beause I too had to refresh my memory so I hope everyone understands TT.TT

Much love <3