Chapter Three

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin looked around her room, which was really luxurious. There was a big king bed with huge dresses and a walk in closer. Connectedd to the room was a bathroom nearly as big as the bedroom with a huge tub and a seperate shower added with an extra closet.

"Wow Soojin, you've got everything one could wish for." She said to herself. "Yet it feels so lonely."

Soojin took another look around the room, it was true, the was too much space between the furniture. When she finished washing herself up she put on a pair of sweats and an oversized T-shirt and walked outside where a maid had been waiting to serve her.

"I'm fine." Soojin told her.

"Miss, remember, your curfew is at 10." She said.

Soojin wanted to question her but instead she just continued to walk down the flight of steps. Getting caught up in her own footing Soojin lost her balance and started falling down the steps. Keeping her eyes shut tight waiting to break a bone and earn a few bruises.

"Hey, are you OK?" Someone asked Soojin. Soojin opened her eyes and saw a handsome tan guy with his arms around her and a beautiful smile. Surprisingly unlike in the dramas Soojin didn't land on top of the boy but instead the two were standing on their feet and although Soojin had still been far up the steps neither of them had been hurt.

"I'm fine." Soojin stated. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Of course this guy wouldn't be hurt!" A shorter guy with a weird rectanular smile said. "He teleported you here. Oh, by the way, I'm Byun Baekhyun, he's Kim Jongin, we call him Kai."

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, Some people call me DO but I don't care what you call me, Princess Heeyoung." Another shorter guy greeted himself.

"Um, please don't call me that." Soojin said. "Just call me Soojin please."

"OK, Princess Soojin. It's an honor that we share the same power, earth." Kyungsoo said.

"Same here! I was surprised to see lightning strick so strong!" A boy with long eyelashes and sharp jawline exclaimed.

"Please don't call me 'princess' either." Soojin said abruptly.

"Why not?" Soojin turned around and to see a guy laying on the sofa and everytime he said something his dimple would burn her down to the floor.

"B-because, how can I be a princess so suddenly?" Soojin questioned.

"True, its going to be hard to accept the truth." A tall blond guy said coming out of the shadows. When Soojin saw his face she remembered him.

"You're the bird from earlier!" She exclaimed.

"Kris. Also, it's a phoenix." He corrected her. Soojin just nodded not knowing what to say.

"So, how do you like it here?" Another guy popped up from nowhere.

"I-I don't know." Soojin replied. "Why are there so many guys?"

"Huh? You don't know noona? We're your bodyguards." A boy with extream dark circles exclaimed.

"I'm Suho, the leader of this group." He said. "This is Tao."

Soojin felt a pair of arms wrapper around her, she quickly turned around but only to be faced with a tall boy smiling down on her.

"It's been a while since I've dated a noona." He slyly said. "I'm Oh Sehun and I'm o-"

"Don't start touching the princess whenever you please!" Another guy scolded while pushing Sehun away. He put his hand out to offer a handshake. "Nice to meet you Princess, I'm Luhan."

"Like you're any better! You have the same objective!" A shorter one with chubby cheeks shouted whacking Luhan in the head. "I'm Kim Minseok, you can call me Xiumin but I don't care either way, Princess Heeyoung."

Soojin forced out an awkward smile and took a look around the room. "So, umm," Soojin paused, "is there anymore of you that'll be popping up out of nowhere?"

"There's one more." Baekhyun said. "Park Chanyeol."

"I'm here." A deep voice called out. He jumped from the stair cases leaving Soojin in fear but before he touched the ground a flare of file was on the ground like a pile of pillows allowing him to jump off the fire and land safely.

"Eyy! No fair! I wanted to be the first to show Princess Heeyoung my powers." Chen whined. "Oh, sorry."

Soojin gave him a faint smile but let it fade away quickly. "Please just call me Soojin."

"Why won't you let us call you Princess?" Sehun questioned. "I mean, everyone here on Exodus haad awaited your return. For you to change this world."

"How can I change this place? I'm just a normal girl who lived a normal life. It's like teaching a dog to say 'meow'." Soojin says in the calmest way possible.

"She's right. How do you expect a girl who trips over her own feet to become the princess and protect us?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Hey, Park Chanyeol! That's not th-"

"He's right!" Soojin exclaimed with a glint in her eyes. "I'm stupid! My rank is below the 50's in school! I trip over my own feet! I even manage to rip the button of my blazer when I was going to school!"

"You mean 'sneaking' into school." Suho corrected her. Soojin stared at him blankly. How much of her did they actually know. Unconsiously she counted how many guys around her there were once she finished she let out a huge sigh.

"I need fresh air." Soojin said heading towards the door.

"You can't go." Kris said getting in her way. "It's almost past curfew."

Soojin stared at the guy in front of her letting out a scoff. "Look, I was taken her against my will and the accepted everything you've all told me today no matter how out of this my world it is. All I ask is for a little breather alone."

The guys exchanged glances until Tao spoke up. "I think it'll be fine if we go with you"

Soojin let out a breath of frustration and sent a glare to them all getting them agitated. "You know what, I'm just going to sleep on this." She said walking up the stairs trying hard to concentrate on the step so she won't end up face planting on the steps.

Once she got in the room she turned to the wall and banged her head a few times. She hated the attitude she gave them and practically everyone else since the day had started. She knew that it wasn't their fault that they had to be her body guard but the thought made her even more mad.

She then laid in the middle of her huge bed and stared at the ceiling blankly, thinking about her 'exciting' day.

"Bodyguards, huh?" She let out a soft chuckle. "Is it really necessary to have twelve of them?"

She thought carefully about each and every one that she had just saw, trying to match names with faces. While trying to figure out she ended up drifting off to sleep.

 

~~

Yay!! An update! ^^

Well Soojin obviously isn't happy to meet these fine men but I am!

So enjoy and I'll upload the next chapter soon!