Chapter Six

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin stared into the long hallways as Sooman led the way. When she realized she was too far behind she started to run to catch up.

"So where are we heading?" Soojin asked.

"The light room." Sooman said bluntly.

"The light room?" Soojin questioned. "What will we be doing in the light room? Are you just showing me around the sc-"

Before she finished her sentence she saw a bright light flashing through the window of the door. Soojin covered her eyes but from the corner she could see Soomans hand heading towards the door knob.

"What are you doing? That's dangerous!" Soojin exclaimed taking Sooman's hand nearly slapping it away but before she could Sooman had already opened the door. When Soojin open her eyes she found instead of power boxes busted she saw people circled around one another.

Soojin's eyes opened wide in shock. Sooman led her into the class, "This is the Light class. You wil be taking this class from now on."

"This is a class?" Soojin questioned. Sooman just nodded and then took her to the front of the class.

"Everyone, this is the Princess. Treat her well, as she will be taking this class with you from here on out." Sooman announced. Out of reflex Soojin bowed down to the class. "Sungmin, Tiffany, Baekhyun, Sunny."
 
The four students scrambled to the front of the class and bowed down to Soojin. "These four are out class reps. If you ever need any help look for these people."

"You can depend on us." Tiffany said as she gave Soojin a beautiful eye smile. "Well, sometimes Baekhyun, he can be a bit immature sometimes."

"Yah! No, I'm not." Baekhyun exclaimed. Soojin inwardly laughed about the closeness of the people in the class.

After that Sooman took Soojin to the next class which was the time control class. And once again, it surpassed her expectations. Insead of seeing a room full of time machines she saw a huge empty room with nearly nothing but a board and seats.

"Noona!" Tao immeadiately exclaimed as he set eyes on her. Sooman secretly sent Tao a glare for getting too casual with the princess but Soojin caught it.

"These are our class representatives; Tao, Yunho, Taemin, and Changmin." Sooman intoduced the four guys.

"So what do you guys do in here?" Soojin asked befored anyone opened their mouth. "Do you guys time travel during class?"

The boys stared at her who was overly excited. "Actually, we don't actually time travel. Doing so is against the law. We are forbidden to use our powers."

Soojin's mouth fell agaped as she heard the words come out of Taemin's mouth. Before she could question it Yunho spoke up. "Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect Princess?"

Soojin shook her head. "If a person were to go back in time and change the slightest thing, such as moving  a pencil, they're able to change fate forever. But on the down side, the butterfly will flap its wings, one side it'll be peaceful and the other will be complete chaos." Changmin explained.

"It's a pretty useless power. All we do in this class is learning how to maintain ourself, keep ourself from turning the world into chaos." Tao mummbled.

Soojin stared at the four guys examining their long expressions. "Hmm. I still think it's cool." Soojin said while she walked around the room. "Just like every other day, you never know what'll happen. For example, wake up, its a normal day next thing you know BAM got super powers and become a royal in some far away planet. You know, not pin pointing anyone here."

Soojin cleared and gave a sly smile. "Anything bizzar could happen any minute. You just gotta keep your head up and move forward. So don't say your power is useless."

After Soojins' mini speech Sooman led her out of the room and took her around the school once more, again and again. The whole day she spent going from class to class and yet had there been one that failed to amaze her. Every class had four class representatives and they all treated Soojin with care.

Lightning: Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Jongdae, and Sooyoung.
Water: Suho, Donghae, Amber, and Luna.
Flight: Kris, Minho, Victoria, and Henry.
Frost: Kanta, Jessica, Krystal, and Xiumin.
Teleport: Kai, Taeyeon, Heechul, and Zhoumi.
Earth: D.O., Kangin, Yoona, Yesung.
Telekinesis: Shindong, Key, Luhan, and Yuri.
 Wind: Sehun, Ryeowook, Jonghyun, and Siwon.

And last but not least they made their way to the fire class. Before they entered Soojin felt a huge mass of heat hit her. "Oh my god." Soojin exclaimed in her broken English. When the door opened Soojin saw a flame fly right in front of her face.

"Kyuhyun, Onew, Chanyeol, Sulli." Sooman called. The four of them immeadiately found themselves in front of Sooman and Soojin. They all bowed to one another before exchanging greetings.

After they greeted one another Soojin scooted her way towards Chanyeol and whispered to him, "I take it back, this place is nowhere near my old school!"

Soojin waited for a response but Chanyeol ignored her and looked straight ahead as if he hadn't heard her. Soojin clicked her teeth and turned to face the other three but to her surprise she saw a chicken being fried.

She gave a dumbfounded look and asked, "This is what you do during this class? Eat chicken?"

"No! Of course not! Don't get the wrong idea Princess!" Sulli exclaimed. "Onew oppa bribed the teacher into frying chicken in class."

Soojin just nodded in return. "OK, this is it for today." Sooman announced. "Go back to the house, at 5 we will start your lessons."

It had only been a day as princess and Soojin was already ready to retire. Soojin sighed and nodded as she gave a bow to Sooman as he left the room. As soon as he left Soojin found a chair and slouched down in the seat.

"OK, who wants to switch places with me?" Soojin questioned in a half-hearted tone.

"A princess should never slouch, straighten your back, relax the shoulders, and hands on your lap." Chanyeol scolded. Soojin moved her lips to mimic Chanyeol but at the same time she did as she was told. She rolled her hands and put them under her chin "woof" she said before she got back up and headed towards the door.

"I'll be going then." Soojin said heading for the door.

"Don't get lost!" Chanyeol shouted after her.

Not knowing whether he was looking out for her or just teasing her Soojin felt a tingling sensation in her body, that being the kindest words he's ever said to her since she got there. She turned around and flashed a smile, "Don't worry. I can handle myself." She said as she waved goodbye to everyone.

~~~

Ayyyee~ Two updates in less than 24 hours!

Well who do we have here?! None other than the Fam Bam! All the SM Artist <3

Well all but Red Velvet... Sorry RV fans. I just thought that since they're the hoobae's its only right to give the sunbae's the spot.

Plus w/o them it fit perfectly... so...

Anyways! Hope you enjoy this chapter, although nothing big happened...

XOXO, Stay Healthy and Be Happy <3