Chapter 7

Little Touch of Magic

Soojin aimlessly walked through towns of Exodus finding it very similar of the markets back at home. Which only made her miss home more. She had found herself walking up to a fish cake stall. The smell of the fish cakes being fried was so enticing that Soojin couldn't stop herself.

 

​Before Soojin could stop herself she had already ate 25 sticks by herself. "Auntie! How much is this?" Soojin yelled as she fetched for her purse. As her hand went down her side to where her purse normally hung she found nothing. Soojin silently cursed herself "I wasn't given anything but clothes, a huge room, and huge house. Could've at least let me bring my purse and phone."

 

​The older lady at the counter finally turned to face Soojin "That'll be ₩5- OMO! It's the princess! As a treat for the return of the princess I'll give it to you for free!" She exclaimed.

 

​Although Soojin did feel super guilty she also felt relieved. "Then, next time I come I'll pay. I can't take it for free."

 

​"No! It'd be terribly wrong of me to make the princess pay!"  She said before she started rummaging around. "Here, take more. Seems like you really like it." She shoved another ten sticks into Soojin's arms.

 

​As much as Soojin wanted to reject her. Her kindness overflowing so Soojin had just quietly accepted and quickly got out from the stall. As she continued walking she continuously got stopped by many shop owners who had gave Soojin free stuff such as a jar of kimchi, box of apples, and a watermelon. No longer having room to carry things and feeling guilty for taking everything, Soojin escaped the town before they gave her their life.

 

Although Soojin was able to escape the little town, she found herself walking in the middle nowhere for nearly an hour and a half. With her legs sore and arms aching Soojin wanted to give up so she set everything down and sat on the floor.

 

​Tucking her legs in and burying her face in her knees she finds tears forming. Don't get lost. Soojin heard the mocking voice of Park Chanyeol. Be quiet you stupid tall giant.

 

In the distance Soojin could hear two male voices coming near. Great Im Soojin, now you're hearing things. 

 

"Hey! That's the princess!" She heard one exclaim. For once in the past two days was Soojin ever so happy to hear her be called by that name. Her head immediately jerked up and saw to male figures running towards her.

 

​She recognized the two figures as they got closer; Donghae and Eunhyuk. They helped her up and took all her luggae. Soojin quickly explained what happened because of the fact that she was embarrassed that she got lost. "You two are life savers!" Soojin cried. "What can I do to repay you?!"

 

"You're fine! It's our job to serve the princess." Donghae said.

 

​Soojin slightly pouted "Then, think of me as a normal person. Don't be so formal. Treat me as you would to everyone else."

 

​"Then," Eunhyuk spoke up with a sly smile "how about a kiss?" Soojin immediately stared at him with widen eyes. Until Donghae smack him on the head. "Just kidding! There's no need to repay us, just promise to be a good princess and stay beautiful as you are now."

 

​Soojin slightly blushed at his words and chose to remain silent until they reached the palace. Before they reached door it had swung open and Sehun and Tao came pouncing on Soojin.

 

​"Noona!Where did you go?! You had us worried sick!" They cried. As they cried the other members made their way to the doorway with a sullen face.

 

​"Oh, hyung, you're here too?" Suho questioned as he went and grabbed the stuff in their hands.

 

"We happened to find a lost puppy and decided to bring it back." Donghae said.

 

​"Yeah, next time it's better if someone goes with her. All she needed was to turn left." Eunhyuk pointed out. Soojin then turned around and saw that the town was right down the road. Seeing that she gave an awkward smile and scratched her head slightly, catching the smirking gaze of Chanyeol.

 

The two older guys made their leave and Sehun and Tao finally detaching their bodies from Soojin. "I'm glad you're back. Sooman has not let us off the hook since you disappeared. We thought you'd leave and turn o-"

 

​"Princess. Do you know how much you worried us?" Sooman interrupted Sehun leaving Soojin in confusion. "Come, it's time for your princess lessons."

 

"PRINCESS LESSONS?!" Soojin exclaimed.

 

~~

Finallly an update!!

Im sorry for being gone for so long!

But it's summer break YAY~~ Drama marathon who's with me?!

Anyways enjoy and I hope I can get more updates

P.S. Another cameo for the bae, Lee HyukJae! My UB, who's yours?