Chapter Five

Little Touch of Magic

When they both got to the school gate the two had very long faces; Soojin because she hated school no matter what world she was in and Chanyeol, who is late by several hours.

"Come on." Soojin called out to Chanyeol. "I'll get us in without being caught!"

Chanyeol watched as Soojon rummaged through her bag and pulled out a mirror from her bag. Slidding it into the cracks of the gate to check on the guard, whom fell asleep on watch.

"Great! Your world isn't too different from mine!" She exclaimed while sending a smile to the grumpy Chanyeol. Before he know it Soojin started climbing the wall without a second thought.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"I'm getting in. What else does it look like?" Soojin said in between her grunts. "Now shut your mouth and get climbing before we get caught."

Chanyeol groaned but followed her lead. Jumping down Soojin scraped both her knees and her elbow, although she had a bandage on one of her knee from her previous fall she ended up ripping the bandage and reopening the wound. Soojin watched Chanyeol land safely. "Ha! Success!"

"You call that a success?" He questioned. "What about all... that."Chanyeol gave her a dumbfounded look as he stared at her bleeding. 

"Oh this?" Soojin asked looking down at her new wounds. "This is normal. If you hadn't noticed earlier I actually got a few scratches and I now have a bruise on my arm from when I fell over a rock."

"Right." Chanyeol said, not wanting to say more. 

Once the silence fell Soojin felt awkward not knowing what to do she struck up another conversation. "I'm surprised we made it though." She said catching his attention. "I mean it's much taller than the one back at home, I wasn't even sure we'd make it myself."

"You knew that and yet you still did it?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"But we made it didn't we? So stop nagging." Soojin said scowling.

"Princess Heeyoung! Where have you been all this time?" The two heard a voice booming through the room. Chanyeol sent her a glare and in return Soojin gave him a faint smile before turning around.

"Why are you bleeding?! YOU! You're her bodyguard, what are you doing? How could you let this happen to the princess?!" Sooman yelled.

Soojin looked at Chanyeol who was just taking everything in. "I apolo-"

"IT'S  MY FAULT!" Soojin yelled. "I wanted to go back to the lily field. You see, I'm a bit directionally challenged and also a bit clumsy but Chanyeol happened to find me because, because h-he WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME! He was worried that I hadn't showed up at the house. If it wasn't for him I would be at the other side of this world."

She left out the part about trying to find her way back home, and lied about Chanyeol worrying for her, but was completely honest about her being on the other side of the world if not for him.

Soojin caught Sooman staring intently at her bleeding knees and  the blood dripping from her fingertips. "Ah, this. This is normal, it doesn't hurt one bit, see?"

She lifted her leg and started kicking it back and forth. Although it hurt like hell she bit her tounge and put on a smile.

Sooman sighed. "Why would you do something so reckless? You're the princess now, you shouldn't do stuff like this."

"I'm sorry. I'll do better." Soojin apologized half heartedly.

"That's good to hear. Now Chanyeol, you may get to class." Sooman said. Chanyeol bowed towards Sooman and then to Soojin, taking her by shock but she did the same.

"Come, Princess, lets get you fixed." Sooman said leading the way. Soojin quietly followed him after watching Chanyeol head back to class in the opposite direction feeling a bit guilty for dragging Chanyeol along, although technically she didn't, he followed her.

The school was relatively big with many divided sections. Soojin walked in awe, amazed at what they had been able to do with the school. Sooman opened a door and Soojin's jaw dropped seeing many beautiful people in one room with dummies.

Wait, dummies?

Before Soojin could question it any further four people walked up to her and Sooman.

"Princess, this is Leeteuk, Boa, and Seohyun. And I'm guessing you've already met Yixing?" Sooman said introducing the four people in front of her. "These four are our class representatives, and our best soon to be nurses and doctors."

Soojin smiled and bowed as did the other four. Their smile had faded once they spotted Soojin's injuries.

"Omo! What happened to you?" Boa asked concerned.

"I fell." Soojin stated. "It's nothing big, it happens all the time. Just put a banda-"

"No, no, no good. We need to cure it quickly." Seohyun exclaimed.

Soojin watched as Seohyun pulled a seat for Soojin. When she sat down Seohyun kneeled down to look at her knees and Leeteuk grabbed her arm.

"You're very thin, do you eat well?" Leeteuk asked.

"I could say the same to nearly everyone here." Soojin retorted.

"Princess skipped breakfast this morning." Lay quickly snitched on her when he got the chance,

"You shouldn't skip meals, it's not healthy for your body." Boa scolded.

Soojin felt her elbow and knee tingle, the two had just covered her wound with their bare hands and yet she was feeling better already.

"W-what are you doing to my body?" Soojin exclaimed as her body got warm and started tingling.

"Ah. Ah." She winced as she felt her skin being pulled. Before she could scream, the pain stopped and her body started to relax. Soojin looked at her knee afraid her skin would be peeled off but instead it looked better than it ever had in a long time.

"Heol, daebak." Soojin exclaimed in amazment. "This is amazing! It's like magic! Wait, it is magic."

"Ok, that's enough. Time to go." Sooman instructed. Soojin gave him a confused look but he already had his back towards her. Soojin quickly turned back around to bow to the four and then ran after Sooman.

~~~

Y'all!! It's been so long!!

Too long!

Well, nothing happened in this chapter but please enjoy. ^^

XOXO Stay healthy and be happy! <3