Chapter Four

Little Touch of Magic

"Princess. Princess." Soojin heard a voice call her name. "Wake up, please."

 

"Ten more minutes unnie." Soojin groaned as she turned to her side.

"Princess, you have class soon and after that you have lessons." She continued to attempt waking Soojin up.

"R-right." Soojin said closing her lids once again. Princess? Soojin opened her eyes wide and looked around the room. Realizing that she wasn't in her own home she let out a deep breath and looked at the maid girl and gave her a faint smile. She was very disappointed that what she experienced wasn't a dream and the reality was that she was stuck on the planet Exodus for, who knows how long.

"I shall aid you getting dressed." The maid claimed.

"It's OK. I can do that myself." Soojin said covering her bust. In the maids arms laid a neatly folded dress. Soojin forced a smile and rejected it as kindly as she could. Walking to her closet she found the most casual clothes there were, a light blue blouse and a pair of denim jeans and walked straight for the bathroom.

After washing up Soojin made her way down the flight of stairs making sure not to fall on her way. 

"Hey! She's awake!" She heard a familiar voice shriek, before she could even blink Soojin had ended up on the ground floor from the steps.

"Yah, Jongin You shouldn't be using your powers so recklessly." Kris warned.

"It's not reckless because my princess noona could have ended up falling once again." Jongin retorted. Soojin looked down and saw that their fingers were intwinded together and quickly let go of his hand. She decided to give up on getting them to call them her "Soojin" because she realized it would've been a waste of breath.

"Soojin do you want some toast?" Baekhyun offered.

"I'm good. I already brushed my teeth and I don't plan on climbing up another three stories." Soojin replied.

"Wow." Sehun said in awe with his mouth wide open. "You actually smiled for real. Do it again noona, you look reall pretty when you do."

"What? No, I can't do that." Soojin said bashfully, but honestly she was already grinning from ear to ear. Not that she could help it, naturally when she talks (when she's not in a bad mood) a smile forms on her face.

"Come on princess, its's not healthy if you don't eat." Yixing said. "You can use my toothbrush if you want."

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Ahaha, our Yixing is a bit-" Luhan pause trying to find the right word to describe his friend. "Dense. But he really does care for your health, his power is the healing power, the unicorn."

Soojin smiled at the way he described Yixing. "So, when does class start?"

"Roughly thirty minutes." Minseok answered.

"Then is it OK if I head out alone?" Soojin asked emphasizing alone. The boys looked at one another.

"I-if you promise to stay in the town." Kris clarified.

"Right." Soojin said. "I'll see you later."

If I can't find my way back home. Soojin smirked to herself as she turned away but before she did so she caught the eyes a cold one.

"HEY Earthling." Chanyeol called out with his deep voice. "INSIDE the town, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Might as well just put a leash on me and make me say 'woof'." Soojin said mumbling the last little bit.

Looking around the town she found it to similar to her home. While walking she found herself where she wanted to be, the entrence of the town. Looking around to make sure nobody saw her sneaking out she walked out of the town grounds.

"Sorry guys." She whispered to herself.

"What do I say when I get back?" Soojin questioned herself. "I left Earth to a whole different universe and a planet named Exodus. I met many beautiful people, too many to be real, and turns out I'm their princess! I had twelve beautiful men become my bodyguards and they locked me up for a whole night. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I have magical powers as well as everyone else there?"

She scoffed in disbelief. Nobody would believe her story, they'd send her to a crazy hospital! How could she make them believe her when she, herself, isn't able to believe it.

Walking around for another few minutes and having her nth fall a thought hit her straight home. "I'm lost." She managed to mutter out while scratching her head trying to find where she came from. As she took another step she managed to trip over her own feet and fell over again.

"Oh my god." Soojin said in her broken English brushing herself off. Getting up on her feet she brushed her hair out of her face and saw what she had been looking for, the lily field. Excited she quickly ran through the field like a little kid but she got so excited she ended up falling flat on her face.

When she hit herself she remembered the reason why she went through the trouble to find the place, to get back home. Soojin quickly stood up and started searching desperately.

"This is the way I entered, its gotta be my way out." Soojin said to herself searching for a portal of some sort to bring her back. After searching for thirty minutes Soojin gave up and got back on the path. She looked towards her left and then to her right and then at the left again.

Yep, I'm lost once again.

Soojin took a deep breath and looked to her right making her decision using her moto, 'Right is always right.' Although it sounds stupid, somehow, someway, Soojin always found her way.

"You're going the wrong way stupid Earthling." Soojin heard a deep voice from behind. She turned around and saw Chanyeol staring down at her.

"H-how did you know I was here?" Soojin exclaimed as soon as she saw his face.

"Telepathy?" Chanyeol questioned the answer himself. "There's rarely people like that in this town and obviously you don't know how to control it I heard it, stupid Earthling."

"Stop calling me that!" Soojin yelled.

"Why? You are stupid." Chanyeol stated. "Can't even find the field when it's literally outside the town. Watching you trip over absolutely nothing but your own feet made me want to throw you."

Soojin scoffed in disbelief. "So what if I'm a little directionally challenged and a bit clumsy."

Soojin heard a soft snicker from Chanyeol. "A bit?" Before Soojin could retort Chanyeol turned his head to look directly at Soojin causing her to get a little bit flustered.

"W-what?" She asked nervously.

"Come on lets go." Chanyeol said. "To school." He finished his sentence before she could question any longer.

Soojin silently followed behind Chanyeol while staring at him. He was handsome of course but the way he scrunched his face made him scary.

"Just because she found out that she's the princess she gets all high and mighty." Chanyeol mumbled.

"It's not like I aske-" Soojin started yelling until she bit her own tounge tripping over a rock. Soojin let out a fake cry before getting back up. "Hurry, lets go. I want to sit."

"You're going the wrong way." Chanyeol said. The two sighed for the same reason, Soojin stupidity and continued to walk in silence.

 

~~

OMG! It's been forever! Like literally...

Happy be lated Halloween!

Sorry, school came along the way and I joined a few clubs and I also started looking for a job.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

XOXO Stay healthy and alwas be happy ^^

And I'm not sure when the next update will be (hopefully soon) so in advance;

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years :D