Chapter One

Little Touch of Magic

"Finally, the day has come."

"This is a bad idea."

"It's OK. We'll let her explore and discover itt herself."

"It's been 18 years? Time flies by quickly, time to come home my princess."

~~
"Soojin! Wake up!"

Soojin opened her eyes slightly seeing her older sister. Jinhee, on top of her. Groaning she turned to her side and closed her eyes again.

"Yah! Im Soojin! You do this everyday! I'm surprised we still haven't got a call from your school!" She exclaimed smacking her arm.

Soojin turned back to look at her sister with droopy eyes and a smile. "I've got a trick up my sleeves."

With that Soojin got up and ran towards the kitchen facing an American style breakfast. At the front door she spotted her younger twin brothers putting their shoes on and leaving the door.

"We're leaving!" Chunghee, the younger twin, bid his farewell.

"Noona, we're leaving, you should also be leaving soon!" Chungho, the older twin, said as well.

"Well, since the oppa's are leaving I guess I'm going as well." The youngest, Hyuna, said jumping down from her seat beside Soojin.

Soojin waved her youngers siblings goodbye and continued eating her pancake. Looking around the room she locked eyes with her dad who sat across from her. He hated the fact that she had always had the habit of waking up late and leaving late, never making it on time to school. Unlike the rest of the family, Soojin hadn't been blessed with the brains.

She flashed a smile at her dad, "Appa, don't glare at me like that! You know I love you!" Soojin pouted.

"I know and I love you more. I just wished you could put more effort into school." He said with a sigh following close behind. "Your energy should go to school and learning not going to school making crazy stunts and injuring your body everyday!"

"I'm trying!" Soojin exclaimed. "I try my best but I'm dumb by birth."

"And a klutz." Soojin's mom added as she walked by wipping where Soojin spilt her syrup on her shirt. Soojin gave them both a cheeky smile hugging them both and plopping a kiss on their cheeks. Soojin's mom sighed with a smile watching her walk off into the bathroom "Well, her cuteness makes up for her brains."

After bidding her parents farewell she made her way to school, being sure to be twenty minutes late to ensure she won't get caught up in the middle of rush hour. Before she reached the school she stopped by the cafe near by and ordered an iced americano.

Taking a deep breath Soojin stopped at the school gates, slidding her iced americano through the cracks. She then took out her mirror from her backpack to check on the guard at the guard house and to her luck, once again, he fell asleep.

Climbing over the gates was the hard part, she accidentally got her skirt caught on the spikes at the top, her buttons on her blazer got caught getting down and she ended up scraping her knee jumping down,

Soojin winced in pain while looking up at the gate with a smile knowing she didn't wake the guard. "Ha! Success!"

She then grabbed a hall pass she stole from one of the empty classes and headed to class with ease. Even though she always ended up in class late she knew Mrs. Ahn was an easy lady to sway.

"Im Soojin! You're late once again!" She yelled.

Soojin let tears well up to her eyes and blinking a few times to let them fall. "B-but, I-I bought this especially for you. You don't know how long the line is a-and I-I always get yelled at by the elders. Mrs. Ahn doesn't know my heart and how mentally abused I am everyday just for her."

"Yeah, Mrs. Ahn!" One of her classmates exxclaimed. "Don't you know how hard Soojin works just to get it for you? Look at her leg!" The other students around started to add oil to the fire making Mrs. Ahn's guilt rise.

"F-fine, I'll let you off just this once." Mrs. Ahn said flustered.

Soojin turned her head and continued sniffling but smiled towards her classmates who backed her up.

~~

"Nice! In less than ten seconds you were able to well up tears! Its a new record!" Jiae, Soojin's best friend, praised her. "But you should stop doing that to poor Mrs. Ahn. You're lucky you have the entire class to back you up."

"Yeah! I know right! Man they are just the best people in the world! To think that I didn't like those people in the beginning, but hey, like they say 'never judge a book by its cover'." Soojin laughed victoriously. "Ugh, I hope our health class goes to the gym today, I seriously hate that dumb teacher!" Soojin scowls.

"I hope so too, you know how lonely I am in gym." Jiae let out a sigh. 

Just then the bell rung and the two girls made their way to their health and gym classes wich were both in the same hallway. When Soojin saw that they had to have health class Soojin scowled, she hated the class and to make it worse, she hated the teacher, Mr. Song.

She sat down and got out her book and started working, getting done early she looked around the class and almost everytime she would catch Mr. Song glaring at her.

Man, I wish you could just burn in hell. Soojin thought while staring at him intently.

"Kya!! Mr. Song!" One of the girls shreeked. Soojin looked back at Mr. Song and saw the papers on his desk burning into huge flames surrounding Mr. Song in minutes. One of the male students ran and pulled the fire alarm causing the sprinklers to spray water all over the place.

Everyone ran outside while Soojin stood in shock, getting pulled by one of her classmates she snapped out of it and ran too. Soojin ran to Jiae who had already been outside for class, playing volleyball.

"Yah, you're sweating." Soojin said disgusted.

"You don't look any better, you're soaked." Jiae laughed.

"That'll make things worse." Soojin laughed. "I'm soaked an with this heat I'll sweat and I'll stink. It'd be nice to hace some wind right now."

With that a breeze flew rught by Soojin. Soojin smiles as Mother Nature granted her wish. "Man, it's so hot I wish it'd rain."

"No! If that happened then I'd be the on-" Jiae stopped talking when a sudden downpour came. "No way Soojin! Are you some sort of god?!" Jiae exclaimed in disbelief.

"N-no. D-don't be s-silly. Just a sunshower." Sookin stuttered letting out a dry chuckle.Soojin had goosebumps crawling up her spine as everybody ran for shelter Soojin stared out into the field for a long time untile she had been nudged by Jiae.

"Yah, whats wrong?" Jiae questioned.

"Jiae, I know you won't believe me bu-" Soojin stopped. "N-nevermind." Soojin couldn't tell her best friend because she herself couldn't believe what she was seeing.

I know this is stupid but stop raining. With that the rain stopped dripping and the sun shown brightly as if it never rained.

"Jiae, pinch me. No, slap me." Soojin paused again. "No, I take that back, punch me. Punch me as hard as you can, I promise I won't get mad at you."

Jiae gave Soojin a confused look, "Come on, lets go. They're letting us go home early so we should take thee chance to go out."

Soojin got up and followed behind Jiae. The two walked around an empty park talking about absolutly nothing. Talking about Jiae's crush, Chulmoo and Soojin's celeberty crush Sanchez from Phantom.

"Soojin." Soojin heard a male voice call her name, quickly turning around she found nobody in sight.

"Did you hear someone call my name?" Soojin asked Jiae but she just shook her head and continued to ramble on.

"Soojin-ssi." This time it was clearer, like someone had been talkin right behind her. Soojin turned quicker than light trying to catch whoever was talking to her.

"Jiae, I think someone's playing a trick on me." Soojin said trembling.

"I think you need to sit, you've been talking crazy all day." Jiae said taking her to a nearby bench. "i'll go buy you a drink, you stay here."

Soojin wanted to grab Jiae's arm and tell her not to go but she couldn't. She watched as Jiae's figure got further and further. The further Jiae got the more scared Soojin felt. She was sure she heard a voice call her name and she really didn't want to be left alone.

"Soojin." The voice called out again.

"JIAE! If thats you, stop playing around and come out! It's not funny!" Soojin shouted with tears threatening to fall.

"Soojin," this time, when he called out, in front of Soojin was a bright light shining through a door. "Come."

"What is this?" Soojin questioned. She ggot up and walked towards the door. "No, no Soojin! You know what they say! Don't go into the bright light!" She slapped herself on the face while taking a step back. She looked at the door once more but for some reason she found herelf walking through the door.

"Soojin, they ran out o-" Jiae stipped completely and searched every corner she could with her bare eyes. "Soojin?! Where are you?!"

Jiae frantically made a full run around the park. "Ahh, what if someone tried to kidnap her?! No, don't think such negative things. But, she's so clumsy, what if she fell while trying to run and he caught her?!"

Jiae grabbed her phone and dialed Soojin's number, although it rung nobody picked up. Jiae quickly dialed Jinhee's number and broke out in tears. In less than an hour there were police searching the park and the whole block. Close friends and family had searched along with them.

"I-I'm so s-sorry uncle, it's all m-my fault. I-I left her a-alone when she t-told me she was hearing s-something. I-I thought she wasn't feeling well s-so I ended up telling h-her to sit b-by herself." Jiae explained in tears.

"It' fine, I'm sure we'll find her. She probably just got lost like she always does, she'll appear somehow, someway." He told her.

"Mr. Im, Mrs. Im. Please take a look at this." The police man approached the pale couple. The two looked in the palm of his hands and saw Soojin's cellphone. When they turned it on there had been a note on the lockscreen.

'Don't worry, I'm where I belong.' With that Soojin's mom broke out into tears.

"My baby! How could they take her just like that?!" She cried. "They don't deserve her back! She belongs with us!"

"Ma'am, could you please explain to me what you mean?" Officer Lee asked kindly.

"Her real parents. It must be!" Soojin father said. "How could they?! They abandoned such an adorable little girl and then they take her just like that?! Officer Lee you HAVE to find my daughter and bring her back!"

"Don't worry sir, we'll be sure to find her." Officer Lee stated.

 

~~

Hope you all like the first chapter.

Enjoy and I'll update the next chapter soon