_09

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.

 "What the heck?!"

 Oh my gosh!This is tweet-able.Those two are so looking like a couple.Never thought that these guys can be gays.Well,they aren't looking like a couple though but isn't it weird when two guys go out together?

 Weird~_~.

 I better get away from here before he sees me.I'll be in a big trouble when he sees me eating ice cream.Okay,it's okay Seohyun.They're occupied with something,they'll not notice you.

 After packing my phone and wallet inside my sling bag.Slowly,with the ice cream in my hand,I walked towards the door and tried my very best to avoid their gazes.I was about to succeed in my plan until someone's familiar came in.He smiled widely at me and spread his arms.

 "Hi!Seohyun!"He crushed me inside his embrace.Luckily my ice cream didn't spill but the unlucky thing is,he talked loudly which probably caught the attention of the two.

 "Ya-yah!Jinyoung-ah,I can't breath."I patted his arm hardly until he let go.Gosh!If only I didn't know he likes someone else,I would be blushing so hard right now.

 "Seohyun?"Crap..The f--okay,that's too much.But the hell,he found me.

 I closed my eyes tightly before waving to his direction without facing him.I couldn't bear to see them two looking like a couple,I can't just believe Luhan the Mr.Icebreg's likes someone—don't really care if it's a he or she though,I'm not racist.

 My mouth let a yelp as I could feel a pair of hands turned me around.My wide eyes met his furious ones.I hope the ice cream's still frozen and not melted."Hi..?"

 "What're you doing here?Don't you know you have a fever?"He putted the back of his hand on my forehead before frowning.He really looked like he cares but I didn't care about that now and gulped as the two pairs of confused eyes watched us.Luhan's friend or boyfriend or maybe girlfriend crossed his arms with a smug smile in his face.The hell is you problem,bro?

 "Hyung,never thought you have a girlfriend already."He patted Luhan's shoulder before I could feel him letting me go.I just watched them as they exchanged looks and eat my almost melted ice cream.While I was eating and still stuck in my spot,Jinyoung walked beside me and nudge my arm.

 "Hey!Best,maybe you can treat me today?"Best your !I stared at him as if he was an alien in disguise.Never thought this guy can be like this.

 "Dude,did something hit your head?"I pushed his head away before turning around,I don't want to treat him,okay.I bet he's rich and I don't have enough money for two,I still have a lot of foods to discover.This is food journey of Seohyun Kim!!Okay,I'm being weird again.

 I turned to an alley and finished the ice cream quickly.I didn't walked straight since I know Luhan might follow me and nag like a mother.I already burdened him so much,I can't worsen his day today.I bet when he saw me in the ice cream shop,he imagines strangling me in the neck.Well,if he do so,I might thank him.I don't want to see him in heaven,God might push as down in annoyance if ever the two of us meet in the after life.I can't imagine living in hell.

 
 "So..What should I do now?"I muttered before taking my phone out the sling bag.

 "You should do is to go home,you're sick,right?"

 "Bloody Mary!"What the--When did he stand beside me?Is he a ghost?"Who are you?"

 "I'm Kris..Luhan's friend."Wohh!!He's quite handsome,but definitely not my type.

 I scrunched my nose before shrugging my shoulders.He's not the guy I saw with Luhan earlier,can't believe he have a lot of handsome friends."Maybe later..Wait!How'd you know i'm sick?"

 He gave me a smile before tucking his hands inside his pockets."Are you stalking me?!"

 "I'm not like that,I just heard you guys talked when I came inside the shop.By the way,how'd you know Luhan?He won't tell us."

 If he didn't tell you that he's your friend,then I guess I'm not in the right position to tell you guys too."I don't know..Maybe you just misheard everything."

 I walked away quickly before that paparazzi ask me anything again.-_-I'm not in the mood to talk,I'm in the mood to eat.Yeah!!Food!Food!Food!

 My steps halted when my phone vibrated.Who would that be?Maybe Umma.

 "Hello?"I didn't look at the caller since I'm busy choosing the next shop I shall dive myself in.

 "Yah!Why'd you leave me alone?"

 "Hmm..I wanted to eat something else and you said you still have to eat ice cream,I'm not going to wait for you,you might push me to pay."I rolled my eyes as if he'll see.Yeah,why'd bother right?Tsk.This being sick thingy is making me go cray-cray.

 "Best,where are you?"What's with his best again?

 "Somewhere down the road."If my journey's for food,I can't have someone with me.Hehehe,this is Seohyun's solo day."I have to go,bye~"

 I skipped my way towards the ramen shop the place where I used to eat before.Their ramen's really good that even outside,the smell makes you drool.I planted a smile as I say my greetings towards the old couple who are the owner of the shop—Mr. And Mrs.Yoon.They looked so happy working together.Maybe someday,I can find the right one and if we're old,I'll push him to do a bakery shop with me until we can't anymore,that'll be awesome.

 After saying my order of a bowl of ramen,I sat beside the window and observes the people around.They all look in hurry with their cellphones rested between their ears and shoulders,bet their works are so stressful.But who am I kidding,all the works are stressful if you're not happy about it.People should know how to enjoy doing their jobs,just like me.When I was still doing my part-times,I wouldn't complain at how my back hurts but just enjoy how would the people smile at me after serving them.I would just enjoy doing something that can help us instead of those kids who complain even just washing dishes.Like seriously,kids these days.

 "Thank you,Mrs.Yoon."I bowed at the owner as she arranged the foods in front of me.Her smile is warm and very gentle.She would give me extra drink since I've been her costumer since they first started their business.Well now,I guess she's really busy that she forgets.

 As soon as Mrs.Yoon left the table,I began to dig in my ramen.Their ramen's really the best.The vegetables are cooked well so does the pork and some cubed squids.The taste is a little spicy but it gives more flavor to the ramen.I would be happy if I get to eat this for the last day of my life.

 "Yah!"My eyes widen as I felt someone sat opposite me.I didn't look up since I know he would greet me with his icy glare."Yah!Kim Seohyun."

 "What?"

 "Do you even have any idea how hard to take care of you when you're sick?"I look at him and with innocent eyes,I shook my head which lead him to be annoyed.He lean closer and flickered my forehead.

 "What's your problem,bro?"I asked while clutching my precious forehead.This is worth a million dollars,okay.

 "I'm not your brother,don't call me that.Anyway,finish that quickly,I'll take you home."Who is this guy?My umma?Well,I guess my food journey's going to end soon.

 Since Mr.Iceberg's whining about how slow I am,he did drag me out and directly to his car after I payed the meal.Of course,I got annoy but when I found that he's doing this because I'm still sick,I didn't protest anymore until we got home.How I wish to eat ice cream again.

 "These morning?Who was that guy together with you?Is he your boyfriend?"Just how thoughtless you are Seohyun?

 I flinched a little as he glared at me.Geez,what's his business with glares?I frowned and sat on the couch trying to break the tension down.He's probably imagining in killing me.Scary.

 "He's my friend.Sehun.."He came out of the kitchen with a glass of water.I didn't look at him again since my head's quite hurting.Did I eat a lot of ice cream?"Here."

 Blinking my eyes,he reached for the tablet and the glass of water.With hesitation,I took the two—of course,maybe he's planning in poisoning me."Thanks."

 "I'll be upstairs,cook your own dinner,I'm tired."What the?How can this guy be so bipolar?..Geez-_-..Just leave me here after giving me medicine?

 "Okay.Good night!"I yelled a little since he's quite far.He didn't say anything but instead,I saw him smile before closing his door.I never thought this day to be quite fun.

 


A/n
Just an update...