_03

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.

 After their undying persistence,they managed to make me say "yes."Geez!Great...I'll be seeing that devil's face in the school as well?!Just great!

 After eating breakfast,Umma and Uncle Max went for date.Yeah!A date..She already have a 17-year-old daughter and she still go for that date..And who are the ones that be staying home?

 Me!And that blank-face deer.Yeah!He's a deer.He looks like a deer to me but he's just having that blank-face..>_<..What a waste..If I were him.I would probably be happy since the God has given me everything in life..

 Since it's getting bored and I can't go out since Umma said,I'll be the only one that will conquer this boring morning..Wait.I did bring my guitar.

 I took my black guitar outside from it's cover and played some notes..As I was conquering this boredom,my door was knocked by someone.And guess who..

 "What's it?"I asked calmly and tried to be polite.But his cold-eyes makes me want to slap him.He glared at me a little."If you're not making any important things,then don't be noisy."

 Wow!This is so good..-_-.We'll have a great sister-brother relationship.Noticed the sarcasm in there?

 -_-.That blank-face deer.I'm not tone-deaf in playing guitar.He should be lucky since I'm rarely playing my guitar with someone's listening.Even my friends would insist for me to play but I can't take it when many eyes are laid to me..They even said that they'll cross any ocean just to hear me play(Sorry but it's true),but him?!..He did just said to me to not be noisy.This'll relationship would be the very best sister-brother relationship in the world.-_-.


 Sigh.What should I do now?Well..Maybe I can go to Irene.Since he's buy with his work that is so important that I can't be noisy,he'll never notice me going out.Okay,I'll go to Irene,I missed her.

 I took a quick shower.I putted some skinny jeans,some black hoody which covered my black tank top and paired with my black converse.Many girls would try their best to look so presentable but for me,I think it's good to be simple sometimes.

 This is it.I hope he can't hear me opening my door.As I picked my phone from the small table,I quickly dashed off my room and managed to close the door silently.

 Before making my way out the house,I checked the places where should I hide so even the maids can't see me sneaking out.I know they're loyal to their master and I'll be dead if Umma will know that I left home without asking any permission.

 Success.I got out of the house and out the gates..I can freely go to places I missed so much.Especially Irene,she's the closest friend I ever had but of course,I can't still call her as my best-friend.I got my secrets hidden from any one in my friends since I can't fully trust myself if I'll tell them.


 The streets are quite jammed and I think it got me thirty minutes.I arrived safely though and the street that is so familiar to me.The street where we used to walk to as we get for any group-study.Yes.Just group-study since I can't leave my part-times just or any nonsense hang-outs such as shopping.They would call me nerd or boring one.Well,it's true so I didn't made it a big sense to me and just nod as they say those nicknames of me.

 Irene's house is big as like before I remembered.The roof was painted with baby-blue color.It's funny how he hated blue but even her own roof is colored blue.The whole front yard is a little seen outside since their fences are a little designed with holes.And I could still hear the familiar sound of their cat meowing.

 Ding..Dong..

 I straightened myself and waited for the gates to open.As I wait,my phone beeped and I know who was the one calling me.My smile can't get big enough as I answered her.

 "Hello."Her sweet voice is still visible.

 "Yah!Let me in."I could hear a squeal between the line and in a quick move,she was already in front of me.Her white arms are wrapped around me and her squealing can't be stop.

 "Irene..You're squashing me."

 "Oh!Sorry."She let go of the hug and her beautiful wide smile welcomed me.

 The two of us went inside sat in the kitchen.The smell of their house is still same as I last visited.Just a little moved of furniture made their house a little different."So..What took you so long to go here?"

 "Yah.At least I came..Tsk."She pouted an poured me a glass of lemon tea.Glad that she's still the same Irene Lee I knew.She still know what a drink that she decided for me to like,which is one of her characteristics,making you like something that is not even true.

 "Gosh!!I missed you.."Her face came sour but changed quickly to a cheerful one."You never told me that you've moved from your old house.I looked like a fool waiting for you there,you know..I thought you left out the country."

 "What am I?A rich person to leave out the country.You know me Irene..It's just that Umma got herself a boyfriend and is kind off a big-shot.."

 "You're Umma would e so lucky if they'll marry each other."Marry?..Wait,I didn't thought of that before..But,would really Umma feel lucky if someday she'll marry Uncle Max?

 "..yeah...Anyway..I'll be transferring school as well."Her smiley face turned blank and I know why.Irene hated having friends that will leave her but I wouldn't do that.I can still be here for her if she needed me.

 Her gaze turned to look down and I know I did said something that she doesn't like."Really?..You're going to leave us?..But why?..I mean,if we'll go to college,we'll be parted but why so early?You could transfer school if we'll graduate though."

 Sigh."I'm sorry,Irene...I can't say no thought since Umma's really persisting me to transfer.And beside,it would feel awkward if I'll say no now when my files are already piled up into my new school.."With a careful smile,Irene nodded her head.She went to my side and hugged me.

 "Seohyun..I know it's hard for you to move since it's not common for you to have new friends..It even made us one year to be close,remember?..I just don't want you to feel alone in your new school..But I'll understand you..We can still be friends,right?"..She broke her hug before showing me her teary eyes.Geez.This girl is really a cry-baby..And i'm going to miss her presence every time in school.

 "Of course,we'll be.."


 Our little drama came to end when the lunch was over.I decided to go home since maybe Umma will be home in mid-afternoon.I can't trust that devil since he can say the truth to Umma.As far as I remember,we're not even close to be called as siblings.

 Getting inside the house is much easier than this morning since the maids are having their chit-chats in their rooms.I went to climb the stairs as quiet as I can but before I could even arrive in front of my door.His door opened widely and it made me bump into it.

 Is he for real?!He's lucky since it did just hit my forehead,if it hits my while face,I'm going to sue him.

 I glared at him but his cold gaze didn't even change a bit.His gaze was string but I can't lose.I glared at him even more and before I knew it,our faces are getting closer and closer.I found myself being half-inside his room,my eyes didn't torn away from his.

 His eyes were colored as light-brown and it kinda made him more handsome.His skin looks soft that I wanted to touch it.And his lips—Wait!What am I thinking?..Geez-_-..He makes me weird as well as him..

 I looked away after I found out that I'm almost made myself in side his room.As Uncle Max said,Luhan could be more devil if someone comes in his room.He hated it especially when someone sleeps in his room—That's are one of some rules from Uncle Max said that regards Luhan.He said that he's son is cold and he too knows it.

 "If you'll open your room door,don't open it wide because someone might be walking here and might get hit."I hissed but this guy is really as hard as the wall to even react at my words.

 He tilted his head a little."As far as I know,I was not the one who's sneaking around.And I was not the stupid one who didn't even see the door in front."He coldly spitted and closed his door in front of my face...It's really in front of my face..Can you imagine that?!

 But..Wow!!That was the first long sentences I heard from him.His voice is cold but it gave a sweet feeling though..Aishh!!I'm being weird again.This is all his fault.That blank-face deer..


 


A/n
New update!!Sorry if it's quite short.