_05

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.

 As I expected,no one has ever talked to me since this morning.Now,i'm all alone here in this hella big cafeteria.I can see the other students sitting on their respective groups.Just like those queenkas,and I think those noisy boys are jerks—I can tell it in just one glance.

 Where should I sit?

 Great-_-..I'm feeling alone again.

 Without any choice,I decided to eat outside the building.After getting out with a can of soda and a two sandwiches,luckily there's only mere people outside but the problem is,I don't know where should I go.

 Instead outside the building,I settled myself on the rooftop since I can't find any good place outside and seems like people here don't like me.Anyway,it's so quiet but cold in the rooftop.Well,at least I can eat peacefully.

 "Seohyun-ah."Someone called behind as I opened my mouth for the sandwich.Tsk.Such a good timing,bro.-_-.

 "Hmm?"I turned my head and didn't expect to see him here.Wow!He sweats a lot,still handsome though.He even made himself more handsome as he took off his glasses.

 "I almost didn't recognize you."He took the space beside me and snatched the extra sandwich I have.Well,i'm not that hungry though.

 "I'm handsome,right?"He smugly smiled.Geez...You even asked.Of course,you're freaking handsome.

 "You wish."I teased but he know that's a lie.He's handsome,okay.I bet he's just putting that eyeglasses because he's afraid of fangirls.Yeah..that's right.

 "Why are you here anyway?"

 "Well..I don't like crowded places and I tend to be alone though.It's more peaceful and you can think more clearly."If only I have just a single friend here,I wouldn't be alone.

 "It's okay.I'm here now..So from now on,we'll be lunch buddies.K with that?"Of course..Who wouldn't?..

 "..yeah!..That sounds awesome...Anyway,why should I be only the one who'll buy you lunch?..I'm not rich,okay?"..That's before but now I think I can call myself out-of-poor-situation?.*Still hesitant,though*

 "I was just kidding,Seohyun..Of course,I'll buy our lunch sometimes or even I can even cook for us."He can cook.O-O.Damn,can I just be your wife already?

 "Do you want to hang-out this saturday?"Is he asking me out?>_<..Am I that pretty?

 "W..why?"Gosh!!Why did you stutter,Seohyun!

 "..I'll need you help."He sigh as he putted his eyeglasses back.Damn that eyeglasses..Well,I get my hope is so high,huh?..Why would this beautiful creature would like me?

 "Okay!!Wait?!Where's your house anyway?"He started getting up before patting his clothes.He pushed his eyeglasses up and reached his hand for me.As if I was a princess,I held his hand and it's more softer than mine.With a small force,he pulled me up swiftly and he's really taller than me.

 "Where's your phone?"

 "Here."After I unlocked my password,I didn't realize that he saw my wallpaper.This is is embarrassing!..It's my favorite keroro..Well,age is not the important thing though.

 "You sure's cute,huh?"Kyahh!!I'm cute,really?!>_<..

 After typing something,he gave it back with his very sweet smile.If only he's not wearing that glasses,girls would probably swarm to him.I unlocked it and a new contact welcomed me.

 My bestfriend,Youngie...?

 "That's my number..Better call me okay?"Yes!!He gave his number to me.This is freaking awesome.New lunch buddy,new friend or should I say best-friend—I kinda like here now.

 
 We got back down the rooftop and bid our goodbyes as we decided to get back to our rooms.His classroom is two rooms far from me which is sad but at least he's in the same floor as mine.My smile couldn't fade as I'm walking back to my room an--

 "Yah!!Let me go!"I could feel myself being pinned in a wall but since I'm closing my eyes because of the impact of my back on the wall,I can't really say who's the person..But the only thing is,he's a jerk!!How could he pushed me on the wall?!!This hurts!!

 "Where did you eat lunch?"That voice.The cold voice..
 
 I opened my eyes slowly and yeah,the person that I least like at all.Luhan Wu..

 "What?!"I asked again since I didn't catch his words clearly.This guy sure is a weirdo.

 "Nothing.."Just that?!!!He slammed me on a wall with just nothing?..What the?!..

 "What's really your problem?!..yah!!Don't walk away from me."

 What a jerk!!

 
A/n
Sorry for the late update!!