_08

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.

 Since that question came out from my mouth,he didn't let me ask questions again.Of course,I'm confused at what happened last night and how did I found myself lying here in my bed and how did he know I have a fever despite the fact that he didn't see me looking sick and just barged in my room telling me I'm sick..?

 Hmm.These guy must be hiding something.Erase that.He's hiding a lot of things and I can't help but to feel that I have to know them.But that lady still bugs me..Is she his Noona?She's too young to be his mother though and mothers don't kiss and hug their sons in public while wearing a very y outfit—people will judge them.Anyway,what's taking him so long in my bathroom?

 Relax,Seohyun.You didn't hang your inside,right?So just relax.There's no miracle will be seen inside.

 "Don't you have a small towel or something?"He asked as he close the bathroom door.His sleeves are up and he's carrying a small bucket with full of water.He gaze to my table and gave me a little glare.

 "What?"I asked and watched him walk beside my bed.

 "Nothing."He placed the bucket on the table and walked towards the door.I didn't ask him anything since my heads kinda hurts again.I could just only close my eyes and slowly,the images grew away.

 
 I could some heavy and cold thing placed on my forehead.The headache is gone but my body's still sulking for a good rest.Slowly,I found myself opening my eyes.They moved sideways but there's no figure of him.My hand slowly raise and touched the heavy thing on my forehead.

 "Did he put it here?"I muttered as I took the towel away.I could see the bucket of water beside my table and a little splatter of water drops on it's bottom.Seems like he did actually do something good for me.

 My head turned to the door and saw him closing it.He held a tray in his hands with foods laid on it neatly.A glass of water,a bowl of soup,and an apple.He walked closer to me and I could see the difference of his eyes.When he's with Uncle Max,he gives that frown but when he's away from him,he gives a little hope in his aura.Seems like he and Uncle Max isn't in a good relationship,right now.

 
 "Seohyun,you should eat more.You stubborn girl."I shook my head and tightly closes my lips.The porridge is good but my appetite's not accepting it.Fried chicken is a must.

 "I'm not eating that,I'm full."


 "Fine.If you don't eat,then die early."

 "Wait.What are you talking about?"Die early?Isn't this guy being too much?"Huh!You're not a physic to know.This is just a fever,I'll get well tomorrow,though."
 
 "Yeah,right..Don't whine on me later if your fever gets worst."Standing up,he took the tray away but my hand quickly caught his wrist.I know I'm too old to even believe him but he cooked the porridge though.

 "Okay.I'll eat.."
 

 After eating a whole bowl of porridge and God,it's really full and so does I feel right now.I feel like I'm going to puke soon.I feel like I'm getting better and thanks to my hard-working self,okay,thanks for him as well.

 "You're mother called."That caught my attention.I looked at him from my bed to the door.Wait!Is he going somewhere?He changed his clothes and it looks like he's going somewhere."She asked if you're fine here."

 "What'd you say?Did you said that I'm sick?Oh!no."She'll be home in a minute if ever he said something to her."Why would I?I'm not interested on mingling in you life.It's up to you if you want to say you're sick."Geez.-_-.Mr.Iceberg mode..Well,at least,he didn't tell Umma.

 "Anyway,I'm going out.I bet you're old enough to take care of yourself and you're a little better now..If you're hungry,buy your own food.I'm too tired to cook for you."Ouch!These guy is so..Sigh,what a jerk.

 "And don't let that curiosity of yours out the cage,I don't want to see you searching on my stuffs again."

 I pout my lips as I watch him close the door.Now what?!I'm bored.I want to go buy some ice cream.Yeah,ice cream can heal me.I don't care if he said that I have to rest,he don't even care that much.He just don't want to make my fever worst so he'll not be blame for it.Tsk!

 After the quick and refreshing shower,I grabbed some black shirt and dark-blue jeans and paired it up with some black converse.Black always pair perfectly with everything.I tied my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my small sling bag and phone.Even my temperature is quite high,this ice cream trip is not gonna break down.

 Ice cream!!Here I come!!


 After a little ride from the bus,I finally arrived at the street where ice cream parlors are famous.Huh!That's Iceberg wouldn't know,cold person like him will be even more iced if he choose the cold place.And why would he be here,right?

 Choosing the nearest shop since I'm really craving for it now.Opening the door means a very big smile on my face.The shop's isn't crowded and it made me sigh in relief.Less people,less trouble.

 "May I have your order,Ma'am?"As I move my eyes on the ingredients,I couldn't really pick any flavors.They're all look delicious.Hmm.Oh!Strawberry would be great."I guess I'll go with strawberry please.Medium cup."

 Choosing the seat beside the window is what all I have to do when my eyes darted on two figures.

 "What the..."


 
 A/n
New update!!!Kinda short though.