_04

My Cold Step-brother

 

Seohyun's POV.
 
 Stretching is so good to feel especially when you wake up..Gosh!!!It's monday!!Means..I'll be going to that new school.Bet there's a lot of rich people there..Maybe I can find my one and only there,right?!Okay,I'm just kidding..I'm not yet ready for that..And now,I should be readying to meet that devil,slash,blank-face,slash,deer.

 I took a shower and didn't expect for the uniform to arrive that quickly.It was colored in navy-blue,with a white long-sleeved shirt,and with black long sock.Honestly,this is super different from my old uniform.The old one has longer skirt and colored as pink..Yup!Pink for both boys and girls..yes..boys are not exception...like no exception..


 Wow!As I really predicted,the skirt is more shorter and didn't even reach my knees.This is so good-_-..Gosh!!Why should I wear this?!!Why?!Why?!..

 Okay!Stop Seohyun!!You're over-acting..

 I went down and I could see my Umma kissing Mr.Max's cheek.She sat down on his left and I followed her—sitting beside her.

 And now,ladies and gentlemen,the devil has came down.

 He looks more handsome with his uniform though...what?!No way!!I'm being weird again.

 As the whole family eats together,the devil looked like I'm not even existing.I was the first one who got my fork laid on the egg but he just shoved my hand away and took the egg.I need justice!!He didn't even help me reach the fruits which is just beside him..This devil..-_-.He sure lucky that I'm a patience person..

 "Good luck for your first day,Seohyun."Uncle Max and Umma have theirs selves side by side that it makes me feel uncomfortable..Geez..And it's more uncomfortable sitting in the same car with this devil.

 He sure was silent all the time but we arrived at the street near the school,he stopped the car.

 "Get out."Ouch..He said it coldly and didn't even glance at me."Why would I?..Uncle Max told us to-yah!!yah!!Let me go."

 He pulled me out harshly and even pushed me before getting back to precious his car.Great!!I love this step-brother.So he's gonna leave me?Here alone?...What a very nice guy.-_-

 
  After so many years of walking,I mean minutes,I managed to get myself alive as I walked in front o the school.It's so big outside and even inside.The students here are really rich—I could tell even just for one look.Just like some ordinary high schools,this school also have nears,queenkas,kingkas,wannabes,loners,and many many more..The difference is,all of them looked like they came from a rich family which didn't surprise me since this school is hella expensive.

 So Seohyun Kim,you should be lucky to even got a chance to lay your feet in this expensive lot.

 "Hey!Watch out!"I heard someone yell and I instantly turned my head.I'm going to regret this!!

 I could feel my head throb in pain as the ball hits it really hard.Ouch!!My vision is getting blurry..


 

 Ugh..I could still feel the pain throbbing inside my mind..
 
 "Yah!Jinyoung,didn't I tell you to be careful..Look what you've done."I heard someone talked and some name who I didn't even know who.Curiosity me and found myself opening my eyes.I cleared my vision and was welcomed by a very white ceiling.

 "She's awake."I heard the voice again and I could clearly could tell that it's a girl.I turned my head a little and never thought I could see someone that so handsome.Even though behind those glasses,I could see how handsome he is.

 The two of them walked beside me.The girl in a very tight white uniform smiled at me.She looks like a nurse or maybe she's a nurse.The handsome guy was looking at me blankly but not as blank as that deer.

 Wait!!This is all his fault.If he didn't leave me this wouldn't be happening.But well,I'm lucky that I found this handsome guy though..

 "Hi.I'm sorry about what happened to you..I didn't realize that you were walking straight to where should I throw the ball that's why you got hit."Even the way he smile is so cute.>_<

 "It's okay..."I can't hide me smile.I can imagine our future already.We'll gonna be happy if we live together.Yeah.The fate has already decided to make us meet each other.

Kyahh>_

 "Miss,are you okay?"I got back to reality as I felt my shoulder was shook by him.Even his touch makes me want more."I'm Jinyoung Kwon,by the way."

 Even his name is so sweet to know."..I'm Seohyun Kim.Single and ready to mingle."

 "We'll nice meeting you,Seohyun-shii."He's even polite.Lord,please give me this guy already.I'll take care of him with all my might.

 "You can just call me Seohyun,Jinyoung-shii."Of course,I'm polite as well.Boys like him are polite so does me.Perfect match right?

 "You can call me Jinyoung as well,Seohyun.By the way,this is Nara Jang,the school nurse."

 Wow!I didn't realize that she's so pretty.Her face is small and her skin is so white.She's also a baby-faced woman,how lucky."Are you okay,Seohyun-shii?"

 "Ahh..Hello,Miss Jang.Thank you for your concern."I smiled back since she seems nice.If I didn't get the chance to move here,I'll not be meeting them.This new life and school is making me excited.

 Speaking of school."What's the time already?"I stood up and picked my bag on the bed across mine.I can't be late now.This is my first time here.

 "Don't worry.The bell didn't ring yet.You can still rest if you're not okay yet."Miss Jang gestured me to take a sit but I shook my head slightly.I have to find the principal's office first since I don't know where's my room.

 Aishh!!That deer didn't even think of me being new here.Where could he be now?Maybe he's sleeping in his classroom again.

 "I think I can't take more rest,Miss Jang.I have some things to do..Thank you again,I'll go now."

 Jinyoung didn't left me until we got out of the school's clinic.He's kinda tall and that's one of my ideal guys.

 "I'm sorry again,Seohyun.Next time,I'll be more careful."

 "It's okay,at least you said sorry.."Not like someone I know."Anyway,I'll be going now.Have to find the principal's office first."

 "Oh!It's just five classrooms far from here.If you want,I could lead you there."Awh!!Maybe someday,you'll be leading me for our wedding.Haha!I'm so ambitious."I think I can handle it now,Jinyoung-ah.Thank you anyway,bye."

 >_<.I don't want to leave him.I hope he'll be my classmate though.

 As I walk towards the principal's office,that devil's face met my eyes.Sure he has a lot of friends,but he seems so out-of-place among them.It's so weird to see him together with those kind of people.He's more like an ice while they're fires,candies,and rainbows.Well they said,opposite attracts though.

  But,what if he's actually different when he's with his friends.Maybe a little approachable.

And then,I met his glare..Nah!I think he's still the same as he's in the house.Such a cold ice.

 316.Class A.

 Yes.You red it right,I'm an A class student.Simple,because I'm smart that's why people called me nerd.They wouldn't call me nerd for no reason though..

 
 As how much I like to be in an A class,I hate as much as well.The room is on the third floor and this school is not joking how big this is.I have to go up and have to find that room.The class is almost starting.I heard that they'll punish those who are late.>_<.

 
 This school is impossible.It's four-story high but it got only one elevator.I even waited for two rounds just to get in the third floor and the bell even rang before I could even see how the third floor looks like.Now,I'm here.Looking like a lost puppy in front of the door.Since the windows are glasses,I have to really pinch myself on the very corner so no one will see me.

 Anyway,should I knock?Or should I just wait for the teacher to open it?Okay,I'll knock.

 And as I knocked three times,the door opened widely and as I expected,their eyes are laid on me.The students look so decent and a little bit scary as they held to me their serious gazes.

 "Class.This is Seohyun Kim.She's a transferee,I hope you can take care of her."Since I'm a little bit anti-social and hates being watched,I just bowed down my head and smiled a little.

 "I bet she's a scholar."Someone yelled and all of them laugh.Rude.-_-.

 I scanned the room and found that dark-blue haired guy.Aishh..Laugh all you want.I'm goung to remember you all and I'm going to sue you someday.

 Since it's kinda late for me that I transfered school,i'm sitting here,in the very last seat and last row near the window.I'm thankful though since I can be invisible here as I want and I can't ve so noticeable for the teachers.Don't get me wrong,I may be intellegent but I don't like being looked to or called to.I prefer being invisible.

 I hope this school will be good for me and no drama will happen.No drama,period.

 Wait!I thought I'll be classmate with that devil?

 

-a/n

New update!!Hope you'd like it^_^