Chapter 7

Just stay, for once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah pulled out her hand phone from her backpack. Then she walked towards me and showed me her phone. It's a candid picture of me and Jongin, taken by Chanyeol that time when we were hanging out at the amusement park. "See this? Jongin saved this as his wallpaper." 

"Minah, it's just wallpaper. Maybe the background of this picture is pretty so he saved it as his wallpaper. Nothing else." I told her and I believed it's just that. 

Minah rolled her eyes and nudged me slightly on the arm, "Don't you get it? He likes you. Jongin likes you, that's why he saved it as his wallpaper. He loved the picture, most importantly, he loved it because you were in it, with him." 

I was stunt for a few moments. Jongin likes me? I don't get it, how could a person like him ever likes me? I'm confused. "Are you sure Minah? How will someone like Jongin ever like me?" I asked Minah but it doesn't sound like a question. 

"I'm very sure Ara. Jongin likes you. He cares a lot for you. Stop building walls around you, it's not your fault that he left you. It was all his fault, he didn't know how to treasure you, it's his loss. You aren't born to live like this!" Minah finished talking and came and hugged me. I really need her now. 

"No, Minah. I'm just afraid that it'll happen again. It hurts a lot, especially when everyone came and left me. I didn't even know what I did. It hurts up to the point where I'm getting used to it already. Jongin is a great friend and I don't wanna lose him." I told her honestly. I got curioused and asked Minah when did she found out and she told me just not long ago and that she had been observing us. 

Then we both went to sleep afterwards. 

_________________

Two weeks later, after our hectic examinations, we had a school trip to a camping site. It was organized only for our class and the next class. After all of the packing, I went straight to school to meet up with my teachers and classmates, because we had to board the bus to get there. I have no idea why they are so excited about it. I came because Minah asked me to. 

After I got on the bus, I walked towards the back of the bus and sat there, to my surprise not long after I sat there, Jongin came sitting beside me too. As usual, as soon as he sat down, he plugged out one of my earpiece and put it on himself. "New favorite song, I guess?" He asked. I just smiled and nodded. 

While Chanyeol and Minah were sitting together just in front of us. "I'll just sleep on the way there, I don't wanna see the couple being lovey dovey here." I said it out loud enough for 'Minah to hear. 

She immediately turned back and looked at me, and said "awwww but aren't you and Jongin being lovey dovey too?" I looked at Jongin and saw that he was blushing while Minah was smirking at him. Oh my I wonder why am I friends with her at the first place? 

Then we continued doing what we were doing and later we arrived at the camping site. It was bigger than I've expected and it was beautiful. Teacher Claire brought us, the girls, to the receptionist to check in and to the room that we are gonna spend the night in. As soon as we entered our room, we all were amazed by the decorations and the size. It was so large and cozy-looking. I went to look at the bathroom and there was the bathtub. I could make use of the bathtub when they are camping outside tonight. I do no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter