Chapter 3

Just stay, for once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I reached school the next morning, I went and look for Minah. She still owes me an explaination. I saw her, she was on her way to her class. I shouted her name to grab her attention. She heard me and came walking towards me. "Tell me now. All about it. You got me staying up all night because I was curious." I smirked at her. "Well, last week before I told you that we should hangout with them, I bumped onto him then he offer to walk me back to my class. I took the opportunity to get his number. Then I took all my guts and texted him, asking him if he wanted to hangout. He said it's cool for him. I was afraid that it'll be awkward with him so I asked him to invite his friends too and that included Jongin." She said. 

I told Minah that she's really brave for a girl. If I was her, I wouldn't dare to even talk to my crush. That is if I have one. "How about you? How come you came together with Jongin." She asked. I told her that it's the same. I just coincidently met him while I was on my way. 

Later during break time, Minah invited me to eat with Jongin and his team. I hesitated at first but then I find them cool so I agreed to it. I also find myself eating the cafeteria's mini spaghetti. It was quite delicious. I was just listening to what they were talking about. Jongin poke me on my arm and I turned to look at him. "I thought you dislike the cafeteria and you don't like being in a crowded place?" 

"I am here because Minah invited me and because your friends are fun." I said and Jongin tapped his heart and pretended to be hurt because I'm in the cafeteria because of his friends and not him. I pushed him lightly and he just laughed. Don't get fooled by Jongin's skinny body, he is very strong because when I pushed him, he seems to be not affected at all. He then look at me in the eye and said, "Don't stop coming to here. Stop staying at wherever you are always staying and come hang out with us more often." It was then I realized that I should not come here tomorrow, I totally forgot about the purpose of not coming to the cafeteria. I just smiled at Jongin. 

After break time, we have free period. So Minah and I went to the library to do some research for our essays. After that, we went to the empty classroom. We sat down together and talk. Minah asked me if Chanyeol would like her. "Totally, why not?" I told her. "It's just that, I felt that he's just considering me as his friend and not more than that." I told Minah to give him some time because they just got along. "I'm sure he will. You're a great girl, plus, you're pretty." I assure her.

"Ara, do you like Jongin?" Minah asked. Woah, I didn't see this coming. "No! Why did you ask?" I asked and looked at her but she was drawing on her note book. "It's because you both seem to be close lately and well, I thought you have put that aside." 

I didn't say anything, I don't have to. Obviously Minah knows what I'll say. Minah. She's the only one that's been loyal to me. We have been friends since forever. She's the only one that has never left me. We talked about everything. We understand each other just by our eye contact. She can be stubborn sometimes but I don't wanna get mad at her because of this. But I decided I have to explain it to her once more "No, Minah" I said her name, firmly. "I haven't put it aside and I never will." She just look at me, with pity expression. "But it's okay I'm already used to it, plus I have you, right?" She still wears the same expression. I frowned and asked "you're not going to leave me, are you?" She shook her head vigorously. "No! Of course not, Ara. You're so silly, I'll never leave you okay?" Tears start to form in my eyes and Minah took me into her embrace. She held me so tightly and I hugged her back. 

We both pulled away from each other, "I'm never going to leave you alright? Don't you think you can ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter