Chapter 1

Just stay, for once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning busy streets and as usual I was on my way to school when all of the sudden some big-sized looking man bumped onto me and I dropped my favorite strawberry milk. "Grr.." I let out a grunt. Great, now I don't have any breakfast left to eat. How am I ever gonna survive this long day with my stomach growling the whole time?  

I sighed and continued walking towards the bus stop to wait for the bus. Then, as soon as I spotted the bus coming towards, I walked upfront and hopped onto it. As I was in the bus already, I immediately chose a seat nearer to the back because I plainly enjoy the view from the back. I sat down and pulled out my headphones from my backpack and played "Don't do that" by Acoustic Collabo. I really loved this song because I think it gets into me. Oh and if you don't already know, I love sad and depressing songs. And I couldn't figure it out why either, but my brother said I'm probably a depressing kid myself but I don't think that's the reason. I mean, these kind of musics just gets into me, deeply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always been like this, riding the bus alone because I don't want people to be near me. I am quite a reserved person myself, you can say that. Sometimes, I don't mind being alone at all. 

I arrived at school 30 minutes earlier than usual, I was quite happy about it myself. I took my time walking around the school's field and sniffed in fresh air the flowers let out. It was refreshing. "Ara!!!" Startled, I turned around only to find my very best friend, Minah. She looked fresh, too. "Hey, I missed you" She came to me and gave me a tight hug. I bet she missed me too. "I miss you too!" I was right heh. We chit-chatted together for about 5 minutes. Even though we just separate from each other just yesterday, I've got to tell you that we have endless of things to say and talk about. We have always been like this. 

We walked together to the class and once we reached, the class was noisy, as usual. I walked towards my seat which was two rows from the window after I parted from Minah. And one more thing to add, I, myself am not a big fan of sitting next to a window because it can be distracting and irritating. 

"Hey Ara, have you done your maths homework exercise 11B?" asked one of my classmates. I just nodded and handed it over to her. I knew she would ask. She smiled brightly at me as I handed over her my notebook. "Thanks", with that she skipped back to her seat. I took the rest of the time looking around. 

Two minutes later, the bell rang and our homeroom teacher came striding in. Everyone stood up to greet our teacher "good morning" and we sat down. After our teacher noted down our present list, she left. 

First lesson is English. Language, I dislike it because our lecturer always give us last minute essay test. And we have to finish it in 1 hour time which is impossible. Following is Creative Art. I find it fun because we get to draw whatever we want. This time, I drew a butterfly with crooked wings. Everyone saw and just laughed out loud at it. I don't know, they probably find it amusing. The next following lessons were pretty normal and boring but I resist myself from drozing off, as I constantly reminding myself that I have aims. I need to get that scholarship to get into that prestigious university. I don't have a rich father like my classmates do, but at least he still can get to afford me to study in this high school. I, myself am satisfied with it already. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was break time and I usually don't eat during break time because I dont wanna join in the crowd just to queue up to buy a meal. It would just waste my precio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter