Chapter Eight

Risking It All

" So what? You love him?" Sooyoung asked when she let go of Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon avoided her eyes, " I dont know.. I mean, all I know is right now, not being with him, it scares me to death; he could be getting hurt right now - I dont know, maybe Im just paranoid because of what that bastard said. " 

" Thats it? Thats what you feel?" She raised her eyesbrows, " Come on, Hyo, talk to me. " 

Hyoyeon got up and rubbed her temples, " Look, I dont know what Im feeling okay! Right now, Im just worried that something bad is happening to him right now. I shouldnt even be here right now, I should be protecting him. I-I mean at least I know he's safe. " 

" Man, you sound like a clingy girlfriend. " 

" Im serious, I feel so uneasy when Im not with him. " 

" Well - how do you feel when you are with him?" 

She hesitated before answering, " U-uhm, I dont know? I get nervous, but at the same time, Im kinda happy.. You know he's the reason why Im always smiling. " 

" Wow, it kinda sounds like the words you said when you realized your feelings for Doojoon. " Sooyoung stated, which caught Hyoyeons attention. 

Before she could say anything, they heard a loud bang hit the plane. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung lost balance and fell against the wall of the plane. " What the hell is going on?" Sooyoung mummbled. 

Kai and Kyuhyun  came running in, " Are you guys, okay?" they asked, which the girls nodded at.

Their attention went to the plane door, which suddenly opened. Their eyes went wide when they saw Jin-Young near the button on the side. 

" Did you really think I would let you guys capture me?" Jin-Young smirked. 

Before Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, Kai and Hyoyeon could do anything, 4 people with bullet proff vests and a gas mask on came jumping in the plane. As soon as they pointed their guns at them, all three jumped into safety. 

Because they didnt have their guns with them, they were all forced to stay hidden. One of the four held Jin-young by the arm and jumped off the plane. Actually, all four  were attached to a wire that attached them to a plane above. When the man jumped off with Jin-Young, they were pulled up by the wire and brough themselves to safety in the other plane. 

As soon as Jin-Young got out of danger, the men threw gas bombs in the plane. Hyoyeons eyes led to one of the gas bombs, but the object behind it caught her attention. She grabbed the gas bomb and threw at the men, but before she could get the gun behind it, she got shot in her arm. This didnt stop her from getting the gun, but was too late because as soon as she turned around to fire at them, all of the men jumped off the plane and were pulled up by the wire. 

As soon as the men left, they heard loud beeping from the front of the plane. Kyuhyun ran to the pilots side and ran back to the team, " He got shot, we have to get out of here. " 

" GET THE PARACHUTES, REMEMBER TO HOLD YOUR BREATH. " Hyoyeon yelled when the gas bombs began exploding all at once. 

Everyone held their breath and began running towards the parachute. They all quickly put it on and without any words, they all jumped together. As soon as they landed, Kai immediately noticed the blood coming out of her arm. 

Kai quickly unclipped his parachute and rushed to Hyoyeons side, " Noona, your arm! " He exclaimed. 

" I-Im alright. " Hyoyeon said as she struggled to take off her parachute. Sooyoung heard Kai and immediately ran to Hyoyeons side and checked her wound. 

Kai and Sooyoung quickly began helping her with the parachute as Hyoyeon spoke, " Kyuhyun oppa! did you get any signal?" 

Everyone turned to Kyuhyun who had a two-way radio walkie talkie. " Yeah, dont worry, I already made contact with them. " 

" Where the hell are we, anyway?" Sooyoung said as she ripped up the side of Kai's shirt.

" Yah! Noona! " Kai frowned. " I loved this shirt.. " 

" Its for Hyoyeon, be a good dongsaeng. " Sooyoung said as she tied up the ripped part of the shirt on Hyoyeons bleeding arm. " So anybody gonna answer my question?" She looked at everyone. 

" I think we're just at the edge of South Korea. " Kyuhyun answered and looked around to see nothing but trees and plants; basically they were surrounded by nature and no houses, whatsoever. 

 

" Mr.Lee!" Someone came running in his office, " We just learned that the plane the team was using just crashed. " 

" What?!" Lee SooMan stood up out of shock, " How? Are they alright?" 

" They made it out of alive, I just sent the rescue team. " He answered. " But sir, Kyuhyun also reported that the JYP took Jin-Young back. " 

Lee SooMan sighed and rubbed his temples from stress. " Contact Donghae. He needs to stay alert. " 

The man nodded and quickly left the room. 

 

The team waited for about 2 hours since they were in the same land as SME. Sooyoung, Kai, and Kyuhyun reported to Lee SooMan and Hyoyeon was rushed to the operation room to get rid of the bullet in her arm. 

" So is boss mad?" Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung, who picked her up from the hospital. 

" No, I mean he's not happy too? He's fine because we had no serious injuries, but he's stressing up again because of Jin-Young. " Sooyoung answered as they got in Sooyoung's car. 

" Did he say anything else?" Hyoyeon asked as they drove away from the hospital. 

" He said just stay low for a few days, but right now, we're trying to track him down again. " 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and nodded. 

" By the way, boss was going to take you out of bodyguard misson - he figured you'll have some trouble, epecially with your injury. " Sooyoung added.

" But Im fine. " She mummbled. 

Sooyoung chuckled, " Dont worry, I talked him out of it. " 

" How?" 

" Well - I told him that Eunhyuk was thinking about commiting suicide and that you, Kim Hyoyeon was the only person that could calm him down and rethink about his decision. " 

" What? He fell for that?" 

" Im not too sure, but who cares, he said okay. " 

" I dont believe you, you actually lied to him?" 

" Come on, its not like you havent lied to him before. " 

" I lie for a good cause, for your information. " 

" I lied for a good cause too! You get some time with your Eunhyuk. " 

" He's not mine. " 

" Uh huh, whatever you say. Just remember though, boss will be sending someone in to check up on you - so dont do anything crazy. " Sooyoung winked at her.

Hyoyeon looked away, not because she was mad, but because she was blushing too hard. She changed the conversation once she realized Sooyoung was driving a different way. 

" Where are we going? The airport is that way. " Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the direction behind them. 

" Lee SooMan had Eunhyuk moved while we were on the mission. We wanted to keep a closer eye on him since the mission itself can put him in danger. " She explained. 

Hyoyeon nodded and just looked outside the window. The ride was long, since the safehouse was in a different town. She managed to get some sleep before they arrived. 

" This is the safehouse?" Hyoyeon said as soon as they got out of a car.

The safe house looked like just a normal-average house. A few trees in front of it and plants displayed on the lawn. 

" Thats just for show. " Sooyoung explained as they opened the garage of the house. " SooMan decided to keep him underground for now. " She said as they walked in. Hyoyeon followed her to the other side of the garage and pushed the big cabinet to the side to reveal and a small keypad. She entered 5 digits before hearing a something click behind the cabinet. 

The cabinet seem to have gotten lighter since Sooyoung managed to just simply open it, revealing it to be a door. 

" Wow, technology is getting better nowadays. " Hyoyeon joked as they entered the wall. 

Sooyoung chuckled and closed the door behind her. " Lets just hope the inside is nice. " She said as they walked down the stairs. 

When they reached the final step, they were greeted by another door. Sooyoung entered the 5 digits on the small keypad on the side and heard the door click. As soon as they walked in, they saw Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting down in the small living room, which was in front of the door. 

Eunhyuks eyes immediately led to Hyoyeon and stood up. " Hey. " He said before giving her a smile. 

" Hey." She said as she smiled back. 

" Im here too. " Donghae joked and got up. " How was the mission? " 

" You probably know about Jin-Young. " Sooyoung frowned. 

" I know - I meant, are you guys alright?" Donghae changed his words. 

" Im fine, but Hyoyeonnie here got shot. " The tall girl's words caught Eunhyuks ear. 

Eunhyuk quickly walked up to Hyoyeon and asked her with worried eyes, " You got shot? Where? Does it hurt?" 

" In the arm, but Im fine now. " The blonde girl couldnt help but smile because of his caring side. 

" Are you sure? Is it bad?" He kept asking. 

While Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were having a conversation, Donghae walked to Sooyoung. " Wow, these two are really obvious.. " He whispered. 

" I know right. Its so gross. " Sooyoung made gagging sounds. 

" While you guys were gone, Eunhyuk kept talking about Hyo. Hyoyeon this - Hyoyeon that, it was getting annoying actually. " 

" I think we should leave them. " Sooyoung whispered and stepped in the middle of Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. " We're gonna go - Remember Hyo, someone will be dropping by from time to time, alright?" 

Hyoyeon nodded as a reply. 

" See ya, Eunhyuk. " Donghae gave him a high five before grabbing his bag on the table. 

Donghae and Sooyoung walked out the door, leaving Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon alone. 

" Are you really okay?" Eunhyuk still couldnt put his mind in peace. 

" Im alright, I said dont worry. " Hyoyeon said as she chuckled at him, " So wheres my room?" 

" Right here. " Eunhyuk said as he signaled Hyoyeon to follow him. 

As they walked further into the safe house, Hyoyeon realized it was bigger than the recent one. The living room had one couch and a table in front of it, and also a TV that showed the cameras around the house. The dining table is just behind the couch, occupied with 2 chairs. The Kitchen was about the same size as the old kitchen, but with a bigger stove. On the other side of the house was the 2 bedrooms. They were in front of each other and the door at the end of the house was the washroom. The room wasnt too big, but it was good enough for one. The 2 bedrooms looked exactly the same; a queen-sized bed in the corner and a closet in the other side. 

Hyoyeon's room had a desk, which was filled with the monitors and a few gadgets from SME. 

" So, I'll let you sleep now. You're probably tired. " Eunhyuk said and was about to walk away, but Hyoyeon followed him to the door.

" Eunhyuk, Im sorry for letting him escape - I'll get him next time. " She said with eyes full of determination.

He smiled at the way she acted, " Its alright, dont be sorry. I dont want you to worry about that right now, just get some rest. " 

She forced a small smile, " Good night. " 

He walked to his room and smiled at her, " Good night, see you tomorrow. " 

Both of them closed their doors and leaned against it. I missed you. They both thought to themselves before walking towards their bed. 

Hours passed and Hyoyeon could not bring herself to sleep. She had so many thoughts that she could not shut down - it bothered her too much. She couldnt stop her head from playing the painful memories and Jin-Young's words in the plane. Hyoyeon decided to come out her room and make herself tired. She walked back and forth in the living with a book in her hand. The only thing she could think of was reading a book to distract her mind. 

 

Eunhyuk woke up and always expected the sun to hit his face, but every morning, he always realizes that the room has no window. He his lamp and got up. He stretched his arms and legs before leaving his room. He was surprised to see Hyoyeon's door wide open. He popped his head in and began to panick when Hyoyeon wasnt in the room. He was about to run out the house when he saw Hyoyeon sleeping on the couch, he let out a big breath. 

He walked over to her and nudged her lightly, " Hyoyeon?" He softly called her, Hyoyeon frowned in her sleep and moved a little. Eunhyuk chuckled and nudged her again, " Hyoyeon, go sleep on the bed - its comfortable. " He said. She frowned more and whined. 

Eunhyuk couldnt help himself from smiling. He was about to carry her when he accidently pressed on to her injured arm. He immediately panicked when Hyoyeon groaned from the pain, but didnt wake up. He gently picked her up and carefully carried her bridal-style. Hyoyeon surprisingly didnt wake up and snuggles against his chest. Her action made him stop walking and looked at her. 

Damn, she's beautiful.. Eunhyuk's thought surprised him, but that didnt stop him from smiling. Even though Eunhyuk always stares at Hyoyeon, he never got tired of her. For months they've been living together and not for one second he thought she wasnt perfect or annoying. He brushed off his thoughts and started walking towards Hyoyeon's room. He gently placed her on her bed and tucked her in. 

 

Hours later, it was Hyoyeons turn to wake up. She was surprised to see herself in bed and sat up. She suddenly smiled when she remembered Eunhyuk's voice trying to wake her up earlier. She blushed at the thought of Eunhyuk carrying her and told herself to get it together. She quickly got up and left her room. When she turned at the corner, she saw Eunhyuk watching a movie on a portabe dvd.

At the corner of his eye, Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon looking at him. " Hey, you're awake. " He said as he smiled. 

" Did you carry me in there?" Hyoyeon said as she sat beside him. 

He nodded, " i tried waking you up, but it didnt work. "

" Sorry about that" .

" Its alright - You needed some sleep, I didnt mind carrying you." 

" I mean, Im sorry for waking up this late. Im your bodyguard, I should be taking care of you. " 

" Dont worry. like I said, you needed some sleep. Plus, Im alive, right?" 

Hyoyeon smiled then looked at the TV, " Since when did we get to watch movies?" She said as she picked up the bowl of popcorn on the table. 

" When we moved here, Donghae snuck in a portable dvd and some movies. " Eunhyuk laughed, 

" I shouldve done that.. " She mummbled. 

Eunhyuk looked at her arm, " Hows your arm? " He worriedly asked. 

" Its alright - it hurts when I move it, but I can take the pain. " She smiled to convince him. 

" When I tried to carry you, I accidently touched it.. Thats probably why it hurts more.. " He rubbed the back of his head.Hyoyeon dropped her smile and glared at him, which made Eunhyuks heart beat faster. " S-sorry, I-I fo-forgot. " He apologized with sad eyes. 

Hyoyeon chuckled, " I was kidding, dont worry. " 

Eunhyuk sighed and tried to hold his laugh in, but seeing Hyoyeon smile, made him smile. 

 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon spent the day inside the safehouse as usual. All they did was read books, watch movies and sleep. Days in the safehouse were slow since they were underground and they couldnt go outside because of high alert. The only way for them to know whether its dark or light outside was by the cameras placed around the property. 

Eunhyuk noticed Hyoyeon always staying up late for the passed few days. He was worried about her and couldnt handle the thought of not being able to do anything for her. One night, when Eunhyuk noticed Hyoyeon left her room, he decided to talk to her and cheer her up. 

" Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk softly called her. She was sitting on the couch, reading a book.

Hyoyeon turned around and raised her eyebrows at him, " Yeah? is something wrong?" 

" I was actually gonna ask you the same question. " He said and sat down. 

" What do you mean? Everythings fine. " 

" Ever since you got back from that mission, you havent been yourself lately. I just want to know whats wrong. " 

" Im telling you, Im fine. " She smiled at him. 

Eunhyuk sighed and expected that from her. He then stood up and thought of something. " If you're not gonna tell me, then I'll cheer you up. " He smiled at her before going into his room. 

Hyoyeon curiously waited on the couch and kept wondering what he was doing. Minutes later, he came back with a music player. " Donghae let me borrow his ipod. He said I needed it more since Im stuck here all the time. " He chuckled. He gave the ipod to Hyoyeon and moved the table to the side. 

 " What are you doing?" Hyoyeon asked as she watched him with curiousity. 

" You cheered me up with dancing, I'll do the same. " He said and moved some stuff to the side to make a small dance floor. 

She smiled at his sweet side and didnt hesitate to pick a song. " Did I mention you're the best person I've protected?" She said to him. 

Eunhyuk chuckled and helped her picked a song. When they chose the song, Hyoyeon placed the ipod in the corner and waited for the music to start. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon danced together until they were out of energy. They were mostly goofing around with their dancing, which made the moment better. They both felt their face ache from all the smiling and laughing they were getting. 

Even though they saw each other danced just once. they were still amazed at each other's skills. They both loved seeing each other dance and couldnt help themselves, but admire one another. They ended up like the last time they dance; they were both lying on the floor, catching their breath as they smiled. 

" For someone who's been shot, you're still good. " Eunhyuk joked. 

Hyoyeon laughed with him, " Thanks, I guess. " She said and looked at him. When she did, she began to realize her feelings again. Her feelings for him scared her, but it also calmed her down. She frowned and looked away. 

He noticed her suddenly go quiet and looked at him, " You okay?" 

Hyoyeon sat up and crawled to the wall to sit against it. Eunhyuk followed her, but he coulnt stop looking at her with worried eyes. " Im really sorry about Jin-Young. " She suddenly said. 

He didnt expect her to bring that up and sighed. " Didnt I tell you? Its okay. The only thing that matters is that you're okay. " Eunhyuk replied. 

There was a short pause before Hyoyeon spoke again, " Did you know I lost 4 people in my life by the time I was probably 21? They all died in front of me." 

Eunhyuk shook his head and decided not to say anything. He figured to stay quiet and let Hyoyeon open up to him. 

" I was 10 when my parents died. " Hyoyeon sniffed and held her tears, " We were in a grocery store - it was actually being robbed. My parents tried to protect an old lady from getting hurt by the robbers. Because they intervened, their gun was pointed at me - their little girl. I remember closing my eyes and wiating for the gun shot. I heard 2 gun shots, but I didnt feel them. When I opened my eyes, I saw my parents on the ground by my feet... " She paused for a second to stop herself from crying then continued, " My parents basically jumped in front of me - taking those bullets for me. " 

" Im sorry. " Was all Eunhyuk got say. He let out some tears when he saw Hyoyeons watery eyes. 

" Because no one couldnt take care of me, I was an orphan. I didnt like my shelter and ran away when I was 11. I lived on the streets for almost a month before Unnie found me. Ji-hyo unnie found me at some random park. She took me and cared for me like I was her own family. Unnie was the one wh showed me how to live again. My thoughts of death were replaced with life - it felt my world was back in place. But it was again destroyed when I was 12. It was 2 weeks after my birthday - Unnie and I stayed up to watch a movie when people with black masks came jumping in the windows, breaking the door - they ambushed us. Ji-hyo unnie was so focused on keeping me safe that she forgot about herself. Someone shot her in the heart and lungs when she tried to put me in a closet. Before those men could even touch me, thats when other people started coming in the house with guns. I knew I was safe because I saw unnie's friend. " Hyoyeon paused and looked at Eunhyuk, " It turns out, Ji-Hyo unnie was an agent from SME and those guys who killed her was her enemies. " 

" You became an agent after that?" Eunhyuk guessed. 

She nodded as she wiped her tears, " I managed to talk them into training me. I trained for 8 years to become just like my unnie. I wanted to protect my friends and I felt like I could. " Hyoyeon paused again to stop herself from crying too much. " Then at age 19, I met Doojoon - my first love. He wasnt like me - an agent. He had a normal job and a normal life. When I came into to his life, thats when everything started going downhill. Because I felt strong and I knew how to fight, I thought I could protect Doojoon. My enemies threatened Doojoon's life and I was always scared for him. When I heard he got kidnapped, my world dropped. I knew where he was because of the necklace I gave him - it was a tracker, just in case anything happens. By the time I got to him, he was close to death. Because my team and I were outnumbered, Doojoon thought he was a burden. After all, he couldnt even walk. After a while, it was just 4 people from my team. We didnt know they set a bomb in the building, when it exploded, Doojoon's injuries got worst. Doojoon and I were trapped and he knew I was having trouble getting him out. I couldnt carry him anymore because of the fire and smoke. The ceiling was already collasping on us a-and he kept insisting me on leaving, but I couldnt.. " She paused as she wiped her tears before continuing, " Thats when he took my gun and threatened to shoot himself. I-I didnt w-what to-to do. H-he had a g-gun to his head and he k-kept y-yelling at me to leave or h-he'll sh-shoot himself. He kept pressuring me an-and I had to-to leave. He knew for sure that he was gonna die, he was already losing too much blood and half his body was already numb. He forced me out because he didnt want me to die with him. " 

There was a long and quiet pause after her story. Hyoyeon couldnt stop her tears and Eunhyuk was quick to comfort her. He put his arms around her and let her cry into his shoulders. 

" So thats that.. " She mummbled, " You're lucky - you only lost 1 person. I lost 4 people and they all died because they tried to protect me. " 

He hugged her tighter, " You know, you're the strongest person I've ever met in my entire life. You lost 4 people and look at you now, you're one of the best agents in SME. And me? I lost one person and I wanted to kill myself. " He said to her. 

" Who said I didnt want to kill myself?" Hyoyeon mummbled, " I wanted to kill myself everytime I someone died - but I always thought, my parents, Jihyo unnie, and Doojoon would be a waste and I dont want that. " 

" I owe a lot to them. " Eunhyuk said, confusing Hyoyeon. 

" What do you mean? " She looked at him.

He noticed her tears still running and wiped it off with his thumbs, " You'd be dead if it werent for them.. And I wouldnt have met you. " He spoke, which made her smile a little. 

Eunhyuk kept his hands on her cheeks and didnt let go. They both stared at each others eyes and didnt feel awkward at all. Both thought the same thing, that the night - or this moment wouldnt end. They loved each others company and they made each other forget about their sadness. Eunhyuk always felt safe around her and Hyoyeon always felt at ease with him. 

Eunhyuk took the chance and began to lean in and instead of stopping him, Hyoyeon closed her eyes and waited. Her action made his lips curl into a small smile and just admired her for a second. Hyoyeon's heart was beating so fast because nothing was happening. She expected his lips already, but nothing was coming. She frowned a little and thought that he wasnt going to do it. 

As soon as she opened her eyes. Eunhyuks lips gently crushed into hers. It surprised at her first and stared at Eunhyuk whose eyes were closed. She smiled as she closed her eyes and let him kiss her. She didnt hesitate to kiss him, which made Eunhyuk smile in the middle of it. Hyoyeon placed her hands on top of his, which were still on her cheeks. At this moment, they just realize how much they've been wanting to kiss each other again. They wanted to feel each others lips on theirs and finally, they have. 

She interwined her hands with his before Eunhyuk started putting his weight on her. Hyoyeon completely forgot about her injury and used her arms to support her from lying down. Eunhyuk heard her groan from the pain and placed his hand behind her back to help her lay down. With each second that passed, they kept coming closer to the floor until Eunhyuk was completely on top of her. 

Hyoyeon loved the fact that Eunhyuk was gentle with his hands and tender with his lips. She slid her hands under her shirt and felt his hard-tones abs before feeling up his broad chest. He moved his lips on her neck as she bit her lips.  Both couldnt seperate their lips from each other and continued kissing. Each kiss led to another and no one couldnt stop. 

" I love you. " Eunhyuk suddenly said in between kisses. 

His words were like a trigger to Hyoyeons mind - his words snapped her and made her remember something. 

*FLASHBACK*

I love you, Hyo. " Doojoon held placed his bloody hands on Hyoyeons cheeks. " B-But you have to go. " 

Hyoyeon cried and held his hand, " I-Im not leaving you - you know that. " 

" You cant die, please, Hyo just get out. " He said before groaning from the pain from every part of his body. 

She shook her head and continued to cry. 

" Please, Hyoyeon. This place is collasping - I need you to get out. " Doojoon pleaded. " I can b-barely walk a-and I'll just slow you down, please, Hyoyeon just leave. " 

" Im not leaving you! " She exclaimed. 

Doojoons wet eyes saw Hyoyeons gun on the ground and didnt hesitate to grab it. 

" W-what are you doing?" Hyoyeon panicked when he pointed the gun at his own head. 

" L-leave or I'll kill myself. " He said and unlocked the gun. 

She was speechless and didnt know what to do, " Y-You ca-cant do this to me! Doojoon, please! " She cried. Hyoyeon went in to grab the gun, but Doojoon threatened to press the trigger. 

" Hyoyeon, pl-please dont b-be stubborn. " 

" But Dooj-"

" Im dying anyway a-and ev-even if we get out, I'll be-be dead by then. " 

" You ca-cant do this - this i-isnt fair, please, please, dont. " Hyoyeon cried in front him. 

It was painful for Doojoon to see Hyoyeon cry and had to do whats best. " LEAVE NOW! " He yelled as he placed his finger on the trigger. 

Hyoyeon panicked and stood up. " P-please dont. " 

" GET OUT! PLEASE! " He cried with the gun in his head. 

She started walking backwards without taking her wet eyes off her boyfriend. " P-please, Doojoon.. " She whispered under her breath. 

Doojoon looked up at the ceiling and saw them cracking as the dust fell out, " GET OUT. " He yelled at the top of his lungs, which caused him more pain. He still didnt let go of the gun.

Because of his outburst, Hyoyeon panicked and kept walking backwards - away from him. 

" I love you. " Doojoon's words made her cry and was about to run back to him, but the ceiling fell and seperated them. 

Hyoyeon froze and was left with wide eyes. She just stared at the broken cements in front of her and cried. 

*FLASHBACK ENDS* 

Because of the sudden memory, she suddenly opened her eyes and pushed Eunhyuk off her. He went to the side and was surprised at her action. Hyoyeon quickly got up and tried to hide her tears. 

" I-Im sorry - I just- Im.. I cant do this, im sorry. " Hyoyeon could no longer speak and walked away to her room. 

Eunhyuk was shocked. He admits hes confuse because of the mixed signals. First, she kisses him then next she walks off. He didnt know what to think and just stared at her walking away. 

Hyoyeon closed her door and leaned on it. She tried hard not to cry, but they wouldnt stop coming out. She thought she was strong enough to do this, but she cant forget about the pain she felt. 

" Hyoyeon.. " She heard Eunhyuks voice outside. " Im sorry if I came on too fast. " 

" I-Its not y-you. " Hyoyeon said as she sniffed. " I-I just need time to think. " 

" Alright. " He sadly said and just looked at the door in front of him. 

Im sorry, Eunhyuk. I cant do this anymore.. I dont want that pain again.. Im sorry. Hyoyeon thought and cried. 

When she was in the middle of crying, she heard something beeping on her desk. Hyoyeon wiped her wet eyes and walked up to the sound. Her heart began beat faster when she realized it was the alarm. She looked up the monitors and saw a group of people with guns and masks walking up to the house. 

Hyoyeon quickly took the gun under her desk and ran out the room. She found Eunhyuk sitting on the couch with his head down. When he saw her approaching him, he got up and was supposed to say something but they heard a loud explosion that caused the walls to shake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally moved on to Eunhyuk and Hyoyeons kissing scene ;) hahaha. So tell me what ya think of this chapter!!! COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY!