Chapter two

Risking It All

" Hello, Miss, would you like some beverages?" A flight attendent approached a woman with brown-blonde hair.

The woman took her headphones off. " Im sorry, can you repeat that. " She gave a kind smile. 

" Would you like some beverages?" He repeated. 

The woman shook her head, " Im okay, thank you. " She smiled. Before the flight attendent could leave, she changed her mind. " Actually, wait! " She yelled, getting everyones attention in the plane. She shyly smiled and bowed, " Sorry.. " 

The flight attendent came back, " Yes, ma'm?" 

" Uhm, can I get uh- red wine please?" She smiled like a kid. 

The flight attendent smiled and nodded, before leaving. Minutes later, the flight attendent came back with the red wine and also a couple of movies. " Can I also suggest a movie for your entertainment?" 

" Im good, thank you. " She smiled and recieved her wine. 

" Would you prefer something else? Maybe this American film?" The flight attendent said and handed her a movie.

Before she could say no, she saw a familiar symbol on the movie. She looked at the flight attendent who nodded. She gladly took the movie with a smile, " Thank you. " 

" Enjoy. " He said before leaving the woman. 

The woman placed the CD in the portable dvd that is installed in the plane. She connected her head phones and took out a small wireless screen under the seat. She pressed play and carefully listened. 

" Kim Hyoyeon, you are needed in the SME. We recently just discovered the location of Lee Hyukjae, also known as Eunhyuk. He is currently being held captive by the JYP. A week ago, we rescued his father, Lee Dongwook from the arms of JYP, but after his sudden death, we found a small object in his brain that caused his death. We believe Lee Hyukjae will die with the same cause. If you are wondering how they got Lee Hyukjae, it's because of Jeong Jinwoon. We just found out that he belongs to JYP; he's been working for them for years. You wont be doing this alone, we've already organized the team for you. Youe job is to eliminate Jinwoon and rescue Lee Hyukjae, see you soon, Ms. Kim." The message paused for a minute. Then a different female voice came on, " This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds. " 

Hyoyeon quickly took the CD from the dvd player and placed it under the seat in front of her. Seconds later, there was a small, quiet explosion causing some smoke to come out. Hyoyeon used her foot to slide the burned CD under her seat then tapped the stranger in front of her. " Excuse me, miss? I think your purse is smoking." 

The woman looked at her with a nervous expression and quickly took took her bag from under the seat. The stranger began to shake and checked the inside of her bag. Because the woman was too busy checking her stuff, Hyoyeon quietly signaled a different flight attendent to come to her. 

" Yes, ma'm?" She said with a smile. 

She looked at her name tag, " Seulgi, I think you should check her bag. " Hyoyeon whispered. " Smells kinda weird, if you know what I mean.."

Seulgi was shocked and turned to the woman in front of her. " Excuse me, miss? Is there a problem here?" She asked, seeing her with a panic expression. 

" N-no, Im fine. " The stranger smiled. 

The flight attendent looked at the woman in the eye then looked at the bag, " Is it okay if we check your bag?" 

The stranger held on to her bag, " Actually, Im kind of thirsty, can you get me some water please?" 

" Ma'm, please, dont change the subject. " Seulgi insisted. " One of the people here complained about a certain smell coming here, can we please check your bag?" 

" Ma'm, is there a problem here?" The supervisor of the flight attendents showed up.

" Jae-sung-sshi, " Seulgi bowed, " Someone complained about a smell coming from here, because of out recent incident 2 weeks ago, I just want to make sure nothing goes through again. " 

Jae-sung nodded then looked at the woman, " Ma'm? Is it okay if we check it?"

The stranger began to sweat and knew she had no choice. If she said no, everyone will be suspicious of her.She slowly gave them the bag and couldnt stop shaking. 

Jaesung took it and opened the bag. Right when he opened it, he immediately gasped.

" I-Im just gonna go to the washroom. " The woman tried to get up, but Jaesung looked at her. 

" Sorry, miss, but you need to sit down. " He then turned to Seulgi, " Please watch her while I tell the pilot. " 

Seulgi nodded and retrieved the bag from her supervisor. She looked inside the bag which caused her to cover . " W-what's gonna happen to me?" The woman nervously asked.

" I think you already know the answer. " Seulgi said with no expression. 

Hyoyeon was watching with a smirk on her face. " I was totally right about that girl.. " She mummbled and took out a magazine from her bag. " I should really be the airport security or something, they at finding drugs. " She mummbled under her breath. She flipped her blonde hair and crossed her legs as she laughed at her own joke. " Wow, Im so funny." She said to herself and began to read her magazine as she took a sip from her wine. 

 

Eunhyuk was locked up in a dark room. He was tied up to a chair in the middle of the room with the sun shiny right at him. His whole body felt wrong, he knew for sure he was going to have a slow death. The thought of dying, slowly turned into the thought of his father. He began to cry and thought of what they did to his father; he now knows how much they hurt him, tortured him, but what made him cry more was the thought of the pain he endured just to keep his son safe.

" Woah, are you crying?" Jinwoon, Jinyoung and a man came. 

" Hyung, you didnt tell me he was baby. " The man said. 

The men laughed, " So, are you finally gonna tell us or do we still need to hurt you?" Jinyoung asked with a smile. 

"  Just kill me already. You're wasting your time. " Eunhyuk spoke and groaned from the pain. 

" Yeah, I agree, he's not saying sh-it. " The man said. 

Jinyoung turned around and smacked him on the head, " Do you ever stop talking, Jo Kwon?" 

Jo kwon rubbed his head, " My bad, sorry hyung. " He apologized. 

Jinyoung turned back to Eunhyuk who's head was down. He grabbed his hair and made Eunhyuk face him, " Listen here you little punk, I can torture you for days, weeks, even for years. All I want is the code for the activation- that's it. " He let his frustation by pulling on to Eunhyuks hair. 

When he let go of him, Eunhyuk chuckled. 

" This is funny for you?" Jinwoon questioned him. 

Eunhyuk nodded then forced himself to look at Jinyoung. " You cant tell me what to do. You know why? " He paused for a second to look at the other 2 men. " Because you killed the only person I loved. " All three stayed quiet as Eunhyuk continued to look at them, " That's how you control people right? My dad? You used me to make him do your dirty work. Me? You cant do sh-it! " He said as he spat on Jinyoung.

Jinyoung scoffed and took off his coat which had Eunhyuk's spit. " Like I said, we'll torture you for years if we have to. " He said before punching him in the stomach. " Jinwoon. " He called him.

" Neh?" Jinwoon answered. 

Jinyoung looked at him, " Do whatever you can to get him to talk. " He said as Jinwoon nodded. " I'll be back in 2 days. I have some business to take care of. " He said as he looked at Eunhyuk with disgust then left the room. 

Jinwoon scoffed as he looked at Eunhyuk, " Damn.. You know how much I wanna kill you? Im getting tired. " 

" Dude, honestly. " Jo Kwon spoke, " just tell us and everything will be over. " He looked at Eunhyuk. 

" Fu-ck you all. " Eunhyuk said and glared at them. 

Jinwoon and Jo Kwon stood there as they looked at him with disappointment. 

 

 

" Excuse me, Ms. Kim. " Someone woke her up. " The plane has already landed. " 

Hyoyeon woke up and looked outside the window. " Oh, thank you. " She gave Seulgi a smile but she can tell she was still tired. She got up and stretched her arms. She got her only bag which was just a black body bag. As she stepped out the plane, she put her black shades on and her hoodie. 

" You know for a person like you, you dress very well. " Someone said, but by the tone, Hyoyeon could tell they were being sarcastic. 

Hyoyeon looked at left and saw her fellow agent-friend. " And what do you mean by that?" She laughed as she hugged her. The 2 friends began to walk towards the airport.

" You know what I mean, you're wearing grey sweats with a black hoodie and shades - it's almost as if you're not a professional a-g-e-n-t. " She whispered the last letters and laughed. 

" Well, of course. Im the best one right?" Hyoyeon joked, " What about you? You're fricking wearing a black body suit with a trench coat. You look like the head of the agency. " 

" Im trying to show off my career. " She sarcastically said. 

The two women began to walk towards a black hummer that was parked outside the airport in the pick up area. 

"  Long time no see! " A head popped as the tinted window went down. 

" Hey, Sungmin! " Hyoyeon waved and gave him a high five. " So, its just the three of us?" She asked. 

Her friend shook her head, " Nope, there's one more person. " She said as she pointed to the shy boy that was getting off the car. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon-sshi. " He said as he bowed, " My names Baekhyun. " 

Hyoyeon smiled, " No need to bow, and please dont call me Hyoyeon-sshi, just Hyoyeon or noona. " 

Baekhyun nodded then looked at the woman beside her, " Jessica-sshi. " He bowed. 

" Yah, I told you to call me noona. " Jessica smiled, " but just because you're dating my Taeyeon doesnt mean I- " 

" YOU'RE DATING TAEYEON? " Hyoyeon exclaimed, " NICE! " She raised her hand for a high five but Sungmin interuppted.

" Yah, yah, yah, " Sungmin came out the window, " Let's talk on the way please? We're in a hurry remember?" 

Everyone nodded and quickly got in the vechicle. They drove off and headed towards the location they were told to go. Sungmin gave Hyoyeon her proper clothes and began to change under a blanket. Baekhyun suddenly became awkward and cleared his throat. 

The one that noticed his behaviour was Jessica, " Get use to it. " She laughed. 

" Come on, Baekhyun, it's not like she's . " Sungmin laughed, " Or probably its just me, I mean I've known her for a long time. " 

Hyoyeon looked at Baekhyun, " This is your first mission, am I right?" She ignored the awkward tension. 

Being the good hyung, Sungmin answered for him. " Yup. I havent seen him work, but Lee Sooman said he's right for the job, you know like the hacking and sh-it. " 

" Oh, so like Kyuhyun oppa?" Hyoyeon asked. Baekhyun nodded but focused on his driving. " Well, Baekhyun I just have one rule for my team - guess what that is?" 

Baekhyun stopped at a red light then cluelessy looked at Hyoyeon was finished changing, " Im not sure, always obey?" He guessed. 

Hyoyeon shook her head, " Never leave a man behind - The only rule I have, you break it, I break you, got that?" She spoke with a scary tone. 

" Its true. " Jessica spoke as Baekhyun began to drive, " This one time, one of our agents, uhm.. who was it again? uh.. Oh! Yesung oppa. " She snapped her fingers, " Oppa forgot to assist Mark - one of our agents, leaving him inside this burning building. And Hyoyeon here? She was so mad at him that he broke his nose. Mark got out fine though. " 

Baekhyun froze and didnt say a word. 

" Im just joking, " Jessica laughed, " But she did punch him, remember Hyo?" 

Hyoyeon nodded and proudly smiled. 

" Isnt Yesung hyung older than you though?" Baekhyun asked like a litte boy. 

Hyoyeon nodded and shrugged, " Whats your point?" Baekhyun didnt say anything and kept his eyes on the road. 

" Honestly, if you're with Hyoyeon, just remember that one rule. " Sungmin spoke, " Plus, in SME we're a family, so its impossible to forget that rule. " He said as the youngest man smiled.

The trip took 2 hours meaning, 2 hours of making a plan, 2 hours of reviewing the mission, and 2 hours of getting their stuff ready. 

They stopped their vechicle in front of a truck, just a block away from the location. " Alright, I get off here. " Baekhyun said. 

Sungmin nodded, " You already hacked into the cameras right? " He asked as he nodded, " Good, now Jessica you get off here as well, I need you to go on the rooftop of that building. Eliminate those on the roof and anyone else that's gonna be on the way, got it?" 

Jessica nodded and got her sniper ready. 

" Hyoyeon, you know what to do. " Sungmin didnt even have to explain it to her. 

Hyoyeon smirked and put her knife in her strap around her thigh and her gun strapped to her back. " See you guys soon. " She said as she got off the hummer. 

" Wait- what are you gonna do?" Jessica asked Sungmin. 

" I stay on the ground floor, just outside the building, we cant afford anybody getting in. " Sungmin explained. " Alright, lets go. " He said his final words before Baekhyun left to go inside his truck full of technology. Jessica jumped out the car and took out a gun-looking object from her bag. She aimed for the top of the building and shot it. A black rope-wire shot out with a metal hook. She attached the end of the rope on her belt and pressed a button to bring her up. 

Sungmin ran out the vechicle and towards the building where Eunhyuk is being held captive. He stopped under a red truck and crawled under it.

" Positions ready?" All three heard Hyoyeons voice through their micro earpeice. She reloaded her gun  after killing 4 guards who were responsible for watching the cameras. She stepped out the trailer and hid behind a bush.

" Ready. " Everyone said. 

" Im moving in. " Hyoyeon said as he got out from her hiding spot and ran to the building. 

" Wait. " Jessica spoke, " Rooftop guards spotted you, Im taking them out. " With just 3 bullets, she took all 3 guards out. " You're clear. " 

With that signal, Hyoyeon began to move. " Im inside. " 

" Eunhyuk-sshi is in the 2nd level, there are stairs on each side of the building. " Baekhyun reported. " Right side has 4 guards, left side has 2. " 

Hyoyeon began to walk towards the left side, " Oppa, you think you can take them out?" She said hiding behind the wall. 

" I can only take one, the other is too hard to see. " Sungmin responded. 

" Good, thats all I need. " Hyoyeon said. She put her silencer on her gun, " On your mark, oppa. " 

With one shot, the guard near the ground floor dropped, getting the attention of the other guard. " Yah, what happen- " Before he could finish his sentence, Hyoyeon came out and shot him. 

" Alright, stairs are clear, 3 meters to the right of the stairs are 2 more guards, 10 meters right is the room where Eunhyuk-sshi is. One guard right in front of the room. " Baekhyun said as he looked at the cameras. 

" Alright. " Hyoyeon responded and moved out. 

She slowly walked up the stairs with her gun ready to go. She spotted 2 guards in the narrow hallway. Because the 3 guards were too far apart, it as too hard to shoot all 3. She figured to bring all of them together. She leaned against the wall and whistled. All 3 guards looked at where the sound was coming from and gave each other confusing looks. 

" Go look. " One of the guards said. 

" Why dont you!" One of them argued back.

" Just go!" 

" Fine." 

Because one guard is coming, she shrugged the fact that not the other 2 are coming. She stepped further to lure him behind the wall. The guard slowly took out his gun and followed the noise. Once he went behind the wall, the other guard that was 3 meters away heard a sound of struggle. " Yah, you okay?" He asked. 

It a minute before he could get a response. " Y-yah, I-Im fine. I j-just tripped. " 

" Alright, get back up here then." He said and relaxed his body. 

On the other side of the wall, Hyoyeon had the guy in a headlock with a gun pointed on his head. " Good job." She gave a smile and knocked him out by hitting him with the gun. " One down, two more to go. " She mummbled. 

Being Hyoyeon, she just wanted to get thise over with and risked it. She suddenly came out running with the gun pointing on one of the guards but her eyes were looking at the guard who was in front of the room. In the corner of her eye, she could see the guard raising his gun, but before he could shoot her, she shot him in the head. Before the guard could react, Hyoyeon moved faster and threw a knife towards his hand, knocking the gun out of his hand. 

" Wow, good job noona. " Baekhyun commented. 

" Thanks." Hyoyeon smirked as she saw the shocked expression on the guard's face. Before the guard could react, Hyoyeon shot him with one try. 

She took the keys from the guards belt and opened it. She slowly open the door with her gun in front of her. She wrinkled her nose from the horrible smell of the room. She could barely see anything because of dark it was. The only light the room was getting was from the window. She looked around and saw a dark figure on a chair at the back of the room. 

" Lee Hyukjae?" Hyoyeon called him, not letting her guard down. " If you're Lee Hyukjae, answer me before I shoot you. " 

With no response, she slowly walked closer to him and as she did she couldnt help but feel sorry for him. His face was covered with bruises and blood, his arms were tied tight behind the chair, and his legs was filled with blood. Hyoyeon wasted no time and woke him up. 

" Lee Hyukjae. " She shook him, " I need you to wake up. please. " 

Eunhyuk slowly opened his eyes and big brown caring eyes looking at him. He didnt say anything and just looked at her with no expression.

" Im Kim Hyoyeon, Im from the SME, Im here to get you. " Hyoyeon said as she untied him. 

" H-How can I tr-trust you?" Eunhyuk struggled to speak. " Just kill me now."

" Hyukjae-sshi, Im here to rescue you, Please, we need to hurry. " 

" Like I said, kill me now. " 

Hyoyeon sighed and heard foot steps coming. " Listen, Hyukjae-sshi, its either you trust me and follow my orders or stay here and get more broken bones. Its your choice." She said as she looked at Eunhyuk, who was looking back with his weak eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second chapter done! NO SILENT READERS! Comment and tell me what you think!! :)