Chapter one

Risking It All

FLASHBACK

" Dad!" His son yelled as soon as he came out of the room. They ran into each other's arms and let their tears out. " I missed you so much, I thought I'd never see you again. " They hugged tighter. 

Their moment was over when a man with a suit walked up to them with two other men with suits. " Excuse me, Lee Dongwook? Im Mr. Lee Sooman, head of SME." 

His father let go of his son and looked at the man. He shook his hand. " Thank you so much for rescuing me. And my son, thank you for protecting him." 

" Its our job. " Mr.Lee said with a smile. " And how are you feeling?" 

With their conversation going on, his son was looking at his dad with sympathy. He didnt realize how bruised up his face is and the pain in his dad's eyes. He wanted to kill those who did that to his father. He was filled with rage and anger, he was clenching his fist and held his tears. His eyes then lead to another man who came out of the interrogation room. He was in handcuffs and was being escorted by two fellow agents. 

He knew he was one of them and couldnt hold his anger. He ran to the man and tackled him down, but before he can hurt him, the agents pulled him off. " Hey, hey calm down! " One of the agents said. 

" YOU MOTHER FU-CKER, YOU DID THAT TO MY FATHER? YOU- " Before he could finish his sentence, he heard his dad's voice. 

" Eunhyuk. " Dongwook calmly said. 

Eunhyuk looked at his dad with eyes that soon turned into sypmathetic eyes. " But dad, they tried to kill you. For years.. " 

Dongwook forced a smile and walked up to his son, " But Im still alive." 

His son put his head down and was too embarressed to look at the other people in the room. Dongwook looked at Lee Sooman who got the message. 

" Agents, let's go. Let them rest. " With just one order, everyone obeyed and followed him to the door. 

Dongwook cupped his son's face and looked into his eyes. " Son, Im sorry I never told you anything. This must bet too shocking for you. " 

" You can say that.." Eunhyuk mummbled and looked away. 

" The reason why I didnt tell you is because I didnt want you to get involved." 

" Why didnt you just stop what you were doing?" He looked at his dad. 

" I wanted to, but a long time ago, my father- your grandfather made a deal with those guys. He couldnt make what they wanted and so they killed him. Now, if I couldnt make what they wanted, not only will they kill me, but you as well. " 

" Let me guess- Eomma left us because she didnt want to be apart of this?" 

Dongwook nodded. " I asked her to take you, but she couldnt handle being a single parent. " 

" What did they want?" Eunhuk asked. 

His father sighed and sat down on the nearest chair. " They wanted me to make something- something that could put them in power. " 

" Did you make it?" He quietly asked. 

" I had to. I was scared to trick them because they threatened to kill you. " Dongwook said, which made Eunhyuk speechless. " Eunhyuk, I want you to promise me something. " 

Eunhyuk looked at his dad and went down on his knees to match his father's height. " Before I escaped, I applied an activation, which means they need something to activate it. Eunhyuk, you have to promise me not to tell anyone, okay? Not even the SME. We cant trust anyone." Eunhyuk slowly nodded. Dongwook held his hand, " Remember that day when we went out for your birthday? When we saw your mother?" 

Eunhyuk was confused and wondered why he brought that up. 

" Remember how happy we were? When she spent time with us? " Dongwook smiled. " That day was the best day of my life and because of that, I want you to know th- " Before he can continue, he froze. He placed his hands on his head and pulled his hair from the sudden pain. He suddenly began to scream and fell on the ground. 

" Dad?! Dad? " Eunhyuk was wide eyed. " Dad? What's wrong?! Dad?!" He yelled and sat beside his dad. 

" E-eunhyuk, I -I l-love you. " Dongwook struggled to say, " D-don't trust an-anyone, okay? I l-love y-ou. " He said before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

" Yah! Dad?! " Eunhyuk cried and shook him. He ran out of the room and yelled at the top of his lungs, which caught everyones attention. " PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME. " He said and ran back inside the room followed by Mr.Lee Sooman. " I-I dont know wh-what happened. We-we were ju-just talking and th-then - " 

Eunhyuk wouldnt calm down and struggled to talk. " Hyukjae-sshi, I need you to calm down, okay. We'll do - " Mr. Lee and the other agents tried to talk to him. 

He pushed everyone out of the way and yelled, " HOW THE FU-CK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY DAD JUST DIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME? " Eunhyuk was in tears when he looked at his dead dad on the ground. He dropped to his knees, " Please, just help me, please." 

One of the agents came to his side, " We'll do everything we can, okay? We just need you to calm down. okay?" 

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and continued to cry. 

" Jinwoon, please take him out while we figure this out. " The agent nodded and helped Eunhyuk, who resisted. " Hyukjae-sshi, please. I dont want to use any force on you. We need you cooperate with us. " 

Eunhyuk hesitated and looked at his dad. He nodded and took slow steps out of the room. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Eunhyuk woke up with pain all over his body. His eyesite was blurring and he couldnt feel his legs. His throat hurt from screaming and his wrist hurt from the burns of the rope. He felt something coming up his throat; he opened his mouth to let out his bloody vomit. 

" Okay, that's disgusting. " A male voice came out of the corner. 

Eunhyuk shook his head and looked to his right. Everything was too dark for his eyes, he kept blinking until he got his vision back. " W-why are you doing this?" It took a lot of strength to say that for him. 

" Agent stuff. You wouldnt understand. " The man laughed. He came out of the corner to reveal himself. " Your father made something for us, and well, he didnt exactly tell us what how to activate it. "

" Then you should've never let him escape. " Eunhyuk looked at him in the eyes with a smirk. 

The man sighed and punched him on the face, causing Eunhyuk to spit blood out. " Look, Im really running out of patience here." He went up to his face. 

Eunhyuk spit blood on his face and chuckled. " Fu-ck you. " 

The man took out a hankerchief and wipe his face. " You're a lot stubborn than your father I can say that. " He said as he grabbed the chair across the room. He placed the chair in front of Eunhyuk and sat down. He took something out of his pocker which was a silver pellet. " You see this? This is an explosive pellet. " He paused for a minute than smirked as he looked at Eunhyuk. " We used this to kill your father. " 

Eunhyuk looked up at him with a glare. 

" I'l tell you how this works. " The man went closer, " We inject this into your brain through your nose. And this button right here?" He took out a small remote with a red button. " With just one press, this pellet activates then, boom! you're dead. " He laughed. 

Eunhyuk tried to act brave, but it was obvious he was scared. He wanted to kill the man in front of his so bad but he couldnt get loose from the ropes. He went crazy and tried to get to it off but nothing worked. 

" Now that I caught your attention. Im gonna give you a choice. " The man looked at him with a cheeky smile. " One - you tell us the password to activate or two - we kill you. " 

Eunhyuk smirked, " You're not gonna kill me. " 

The man was surprised, " And why is that?" 

He looked up at the man, " Im the only one that knows the password, so you kill me, you dont get your precious bomb. " 

The man let out a chuckle. " You have some nerve kid. " He said before punching him in the stomach. Eunhyuk groaned and coughed out more blood. " JINWOON!" He yelled. 

The man from the SME agency came out. " Yes, Jin-young-sshi?" 

Jin-young shook his head and sighed. " Do your thing. He's pissing me off. " He said before walking out the room. 

" Dude, why dont you just tell us? Im getting tired of punching you out, man. " Jinwoon looked at Eunhyuk. 

He scoffed, " Im not stupid. You'll kill me anyways. " 

Jinwoon shrugged, " I guess so. " He said as he rolled his sleeves. He looked at Eunhyuk a sly smile before punching him in the face. " You know everything could be a lot easier if you just give us what we want. " He said as he punched him again. 

Eunhyuk spit more blood out and kept taking deep breaths. He looked at Jinwoon and chuckled, " Its no fun if I just tell you right away. " 

Jinwoon laughed with him, " You're right. " He said before punching him with al his strength, knocking him out. 

 

 

 

 

How's that for the first chapter? :) Comment and tell me what you think!