Chapter Three

Risking It All

Eunhyuk didnt know what to say. After everything he's been through he doesnt know who to trust anymore. He opened his mouth to say something but the eyes of Hyoyeon made him hesitate. 

" Someones here, what the hell?" They heard someone's voice outside the room. 

Eunhyuk looked at the voice, but Hyoyeon didnt look away from him and was expecting an answer. " You wanna answer now or wait for these guys to kill us?" She asked. 

He looked at Hyoyeon and finally spoke, " Get me out of here. " 

Hyoyeon smiled, " Good choice. " And took out something from her pocket. It was a little tube and it was thick like a finger. She took out the lid and revealled a needle. 

" Wh-what are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked and began to regret his decision about her. 

" You're gonna feel this. " She ignored his question and injected him. 

He groaned from the pain, but suddenly felt a huge amount of energy inside him. 

Hyoyeon then walked backwards and hid behind the shadows near the door. When Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon made eye contact, she put her finger on her lip and signalled him to be quiet. 

" How many, Baekhyun?" She whispered to her mic under her clothes. 

" Only 4. Good luck. " He replied. 

The four guards slowly came in one by one into the room. They all looked around while Eunhyuk was shaking his legs, getting ready to punch them. When the guards realized that Eunhyuk was untied, Hyoyeon didnt give them time to react and shot the first guard which was right in front of her. The second guard turned around with his gun, but she was quick to move and tackled the guy down, causing him to let go of the gun. At the corner of her eye, she saw the third guy pointing the gun at her, she reacted by rolling on the floor as she brought the second guard on top of her, using him as a shield from the bullets. Hyoyeon managed to pick up the closest gun and shot the third guard. Hyoyeon was ready to the shoot the fourth guy, but she saw Eunhyuk beating him up. 

She quickly pushed the dead guy off her then immediately got up to get Eunhyuk. When he finally realized what he was doing, he looked at Hyoyeon, " What the hell did you put in me?" 

" Adrenaline. " Hyoyeon answered as she reloaded her gun, " What? Did you really think I was gonna carry your out? You're running with me. " She said with a sly smile then walked out the room.

Having too much energy, he forgot about how much pain he was feeling 5 minutes ago. He didnt hesitate to grab one of the guns on the ground and followed Hyoyeon who was waiting for him outside. 

" Do you even know how to use a gun?" Hyoyeon asked as they walked towards the stairs.

" Im not stupid, of course I do. " Eunhyuk scoffed. " Plus, it'd be a lot easier for me since you're a girl. " 

She stopped walking then looked at him with a glare, " What are you trying to say?" 

" You're a girl, Im a guy, its a lot easier for me, you know. " He explained. 

Hyoyeon just glared at him, but what caught her attention was 3 men coming up the stairs with guns in their hands. She reacted first by staying behind the wall, followed by Eunhyuk on the other side He raised the gun to shoot, but it didnt work for him. He kept trying to press the trigger but, it wouldnt shoot. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and pulled him out the of his hiding spot. She cocked the gun on Eunhyuk's hand and shot all 3 with just one try.

" You have to the gun first. " Hyoyeon smirked and kept her hand on top of his as they held the gun.

Eunhyuk looked at her and realized how close she was to his face.It made him feel awkward, but at the same time, he liked it.

" Come on, it should be easy since you're a guy right?" She sarcastically said before walking away.

Eunhyuk was embarrassed. " I-I knew that. " He said and followed her.

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk towards the stairs." I have Hyukjae here, we're moving out. " Hyoyeon said to her team.

" Wait- " Hyoyeon heard Jessicas voice, " What about Jinwoon?" 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Look, my first priority is to get Hyukjae out of danger. We'll have more chances to get Jinwoon. " 

" But boss said its part of the mission. " Sungmin joined the conversation. 

" Im not arguing now, I have Hyukjae and we need hi- " Before Hyoyeon could finish, Baekhyun interuppted. 

" Hyoyeon noona, we have no choice. " Baekhyun spoke, " Jinwoon is in the first floor, he's coming up now. " 

Hyoyeon cursed under her breath and turned around, " We're going up, Sungmin oppa, get the truck ready. "

" You got it. " Sungmin said and got up from his position and ran towards the hummer. 

" Where are we going?" Eunhyuk asked as he followed Hyoyeon upstairs. 

Hyoyeon took small objects from her small bag that was attached to her belt, " We're getting out of here. " She said as she placed the sticky bombs on the wall as they continued to walk upstairs. 

She suddenly stopped then looked around. " What? whats wrong?" Eunhyuk asked. 

" Somethings weird. Every part of this building was being guarded, except the third floor.. " She mummbled. " We need to get out of here, fast. " She started to run faster towards the window, followed by Eunhyuk. 

" Hyoyeon-ah! " They heard a voice call her. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon turned around to see Jinwoon with 6 men beside him. " You think we'll just let you run out?" He smirked. 

Hyoyeon stood in front of Eunhyuk to protect him. " Why are you doing this? You belong to SME. " 

Jinwon scoffed, " I belong to the agency that killed my mother? I dont think so. " 

" Jinwoon, you know we had to." 

" Thats always your excuse. " 

"You know them, Jinwoon. JYP is only using you. " 

Jinwoon glared at her, " Just like how SME used my mother? " Hyoyeon didnt know what to say and stayed silent. " Thats what I thought. " He spoke then turned around and walked away, " Kill them. " With just one say, 6 of the men began shooting as Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk jumped behind an old table. 

Since they were stuck in the corner, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk had trouble shooting them, especially Eunhyuk who had terrible aime. He ran out of bullets, which left Hyoyeon to shoot all of them except 2. She went behind the table and checked how many bullets she had left.

" Yah, you have more or what?" Eunhyuk yelled as he covered his head from any damages. 

Hyoyeon cocked her gun and looked Eunhyuk, " I have enough. " She said before getting up and aimed the gun at them. She used her very last bullet and shot the first man through the side of his neck then went through and shot the second man behind him. 

" Okay, now Im out. " She said as she dropped her gun on the floor.

Eunhyuk was speechless and just stared at her. " Well.. good job?" He said, but he was still shocked at how much she can do. 

Hyoyeon smirked then stood up, grabbing Eunhyuk by the arm. " Are you afraid of heights?" She asked as she took out a metal wire that was attached to her belt. There was a small hook at the end of the wire.

" Uhm, no? Why are you asking?" Eunhyuk wondered.

She didnt say anything and hung the hook on a wall pipe. " Hey, oppa, you out there?" She spoke towards the small mic. 

" Yeah, hurry up. " Sungmin replied.

" Hurry your up, " Jessica finally spoke, " I cant shoot all these people. They know we're here. " 

" Sica noona is right about that, " Baekhyun said, " There's a big group coming your way. " 

" We're coming down. " She said, which got Eunhyuk's attention. 

" Wh-what do you me- " Before he could finish his sentence, Hyoyeon tackled him, hard enough to break the window and fall out of the building. Everything happened so fast that all he waited for was the hard force he'll be recieving when they land. But instead of that, he felt them suddenly stop, which caused him to open his eyes. He was surprised to see Hyoyeon staring at him. 

" You can let go now. " She said, without taking her eyes off him. 

Eunhyuk realized that he was holding on to her waist, which made him let go. Because Hyoyeon was the only one that was attached to the wire, he fell on top of the truck, causing him to groan. 

Hyoyeon pressed a button near where the wire was coming from (on the belt). With on press, the wire is cut, causing her to fall on Eunhyuk, making him groan loader. 

" Good thing the drop was only like 5 cm, right?" She joked to as she rolled off him and banged on the truck. With that, Sungmin drove off, surprising Eunhyuk. " Hold on to the bar there. " Hyoyeon said and pointed to a small bar that was on the side of the truck. 

" Why did you let me drop first?" Eunhyuk glared at her. 

" You were in front of the window, plus we were in a hurry. " Hyoyeon explained with a cheeky smile. 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " So what? Are we just gonna stay on this damn truck?"

" We're driving to the helicopter, its too easy for them to follow us. " 

" Helicopter?" 

" Right there. " Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the helicopter that was a few meters away.The truck finally stopped and Hyoyeon quickly jumped off the roof of the truck as she pulled the suddenly weak Eunhyuk with her. " Man, I guess the adrenaline is worning out. " She mummbled as she assisted Eunhyuk to the helicopter with the help of Sungmin. 

" Nice job guys. " was the first thing Hyoyeon said as they met up with Jessica and Baekhyun, who were already at the helicopter. 

The team smiled at each other as they safely placed Eunhyuk on the helicopter seats. He had finally passed out from all the trouble and pain he has been going through.

" Alright, lets go guys. We need to report back to Lee Sooman. " Sungmin said as everyone nodded. " Plus, this guy needs a doctor. Fast." 

Baekhyun hopped on the pilot seat and started the helicopter. Hyoyeon sat beside Eunhyuk, who was completely knocked out. Jessica was sitting in the front and Sungmin was sitting on the seat in front of Eunhyuk. 

" Hyo, you placed the bombs right?" Sungmin asked. 

Hyoyeon mischeviously smiled, " Of course, this is my favourite part of the job. " She smirked and took out a small remote with a red button. With one click, the truck they used blew up and they could see the building blow up from far away.

 

 

Eunhyuk woke up from a heavy headache. Every single muscle and bone was throbbing; it was a pain to move an inch. he groaned from the pain and wished that he should die instead. He cursed under his breath and groaned louder each second. 

" Hey, you're awake. " A man wearing all black stood up from the couch in front of Eunhyuk. 

" You were there the whole time and you didnt help me?" Eunhyuk did even care who he was and gave him an attitude. 

The man gave him a smal laugh and scratched the back of his head. " My bad, I was listening to music. " He replied, which made Eunhyuk scoff. 

" Who are you?" Eunhyuk looked at him weirdly. 

" Im Lee Donghae from SME. I was assigned to watch you here at the hospital. " He introduced himself.

" How long was I out?" He asked.

Donghae replied. " Hmm.. about 4 days. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything and nodded. To break the silence, Donghae spoke, " Well, I'll go call the doctor. Just stay he- nevermind. " He awkwardly laughed.

" Yeah, of course I'll stay here. " Eunhyuk sarcastically said. 

Donghae didnt want to piss him off more, so he quickly left to get the doctor. A few minutes of waiting, 3 men came in the room; a doctor, Donghae, and Mr. Lee SooMan. 

" Hello, Hyukjae-sshi. " The doctor greeted him, " So how are you feeling?" 

" Great, " Eunhyuk gave them a fake-cheeky smile. " considering that I was tortured for a week. " 

" Speaking of that, " The doctor quickly changed the subject, " you're lucky you're even alive or at least have no broken bones. You do have a fractured arm from the ropes but either then the bruises and sore pain, you're going to be okay. " 

" Gee, thanks for the news. " Eunhyuk mummbled. 

Lee SooMan cleared his throat, " Uh, doctor could you give us a few minutes?" 

The doctor knew they needed some explaining to do and nodded. He quickly stepped out the room escorted by Donghae.

" Hyukjae-sshi, I know this is hard for you, but just be grateful that you are alive. " Mr.Lee spoke.

" Have you forgotten that my dad was killed by them? I havent spent years with my dad and when I finally get to see him, he was killed right in front of me." Eunhyuk began to have tears. 

Mr. Lee sighed, " Hyukjae-sshi, we did everything we can to keep your father alive okay? " 

" How am I supposed to trust you guys?" He glared at him, " That guy from your agency, did you know how many times he totured me? hit me until I was knocked out?" 

" Please understand that no one knew about his intentions. Jinwoon has been with us since he was a kid. " 

" Well- doesnt that say something?" Eunhyuk scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

Mr.Lee didnt want to waste his time arguinig, He sighed and changed the subject, " Since you're still in great danger, you need to be protected. " Eunhyuk was about to protest, but Mr.Lee kept talking, " Knowing the JYPs, they will do whatever they can to activate that bomb so you need to be under our protection. We cant risk it again." 

" Let me guess, you want the activation code too?" Eunhyuk glared at him. 

" I would appreciate it, " He replied, which pissed off Eunhyuk more, " but of course, I wont force it out of you. Your safety is more important." 

Eunhyuk chuckled and looked away. 

" You remember Kim Hyoyeon right?" Mr.Lee asked. 

" Who?" He asked without looking at him. 

" That woman who rescued you. " 

" What about her?"

" Well, she's going to be your bodyguard. " Mr.Lee smiled. 

Eunhyuk was surprised and looked at him, " Her? a girl? You want her to protect me? A guy?" 

" I should let you know, Ms. Kiim is one of our best agents and if you should speak about trust- Kim Hyoyeon is the best person for that category- She will definetly protect you. " 

" What about that Lee Donghae guy?" 

" He has other missions to do, please understand that. " 

" Oh come on, he's been watching for 4 days, whats another few days going to do?" 

" Well, you see, Hyukjae-sshi, JYP can come anytime- which means we have to watch you maybe- for months, even years. " 

" YEARS? are you fu-cking kidding me? Just kill me instead. " 

Mr.Lee expected that from him and sighed, " Do you remember the look your father had when he thanked me for protecting you while he was being tortured?"

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and looked down. 

" I do - and its obvious he loves you, even loves you more than himself. When I saw his lifeless body on the ground, I swore to myself that I would protect you." Mr.Lee looked at him with sincere eyes. 

" And why would you do that?" He looked at the man.

" Because I was once a father. " His response left Eunhyuk speechless, " When I mentioned this to Hyoyeon, she promised me that she'll do her best- Because she knows how it feels to lose someone important. " 

Eunhyuk sighed and thought about his father. Having the thought of the pain he went through for years, he cant let his father's life be a waste- the last thing he wanted was Eunhyuk to die. 

Before he could say anything, a blonde girl came in the room. He switched his attention to her big smile - it made the whole room lighten up. She came in with her black fitting shirt tucked in her black pants. Without all the explosion and bullets coming at him, he finally could admire her. He couldnt help it, she just had a different aura- a good one. 

" Sorry, Im late. " She spoke then looked at Eunhyuk. " Annyeonghaseyo, Im glad you're okay." She smiled at him. 

Even though she caught Eunhyuks attention, it didnt change his attitude. He didnt say anything and looked away. 

" Well, Hyoyeon today is officially your first day. " Mr.Lee turned to Hyoyeon. " He can leave the hospital by the end of the week and Im sure the safe house will be ready by that time. " 

" Safe house?" Eunhyuk asked. 

Hyoyeon turned to Eunhyuk, " Yup. Its a little out of town - but its big enough for the two of us. " 

Eunhyuk was surprised at her last words. He looked at Mr.Lee who nodded, " Wait- so let me get this straight. You and I will be living together? For like probably months? Years even?!" It was obvious he didnt take it well.

" Well- kind of. But of course, you arent my only mission. I'll be in and out sometimes. " She explained. 

Eunhyuk frowned and let his body drop. " My life . " 

Hyoyeon scoffed, " Well- nice to hear that. " She flipped her hair and sat down on the couch. " Be happy you're stuck with me, you should be happy. " She mummbled as they both glared at each other. 

" Well then.. " Mr.Lee broke the awkward atmosphere. " I better go. You two have fun. " He couldnt help but let out a small, quiet laugh before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapther 3 done!! Please tell me what you think!! NO SILENT READERSSSSS!