Jessicaxyou-Anything for you Princess part 2

my heart wants you

Five years later~

 

 

 

 

"Sooyeon! Sooyeon!" The friend who people often would call the annoying one in the group tapped her friend's shoulder while as her friend couldn't careless and just sleep, but something caught her attention.

"Yah Sunkyu stop calling me that! I changed my name for a reason!" The person who was just asleep the whole lesson hit her friend on the shoulder while of course giving her friend her infamous glare.

"Mian~ And Yah! I told you not to call me with that weird name anymore! I also changed my name for a reason."

The sleepy girl could only chuckle, "But why change it to Sunny?"

"Because the room shines whenever I show up." The annoying friend proudly exclaimed.

"Aish whatever, think whatever you want, but you'll never make my days shine again."

"Aigoo is this about him again? Come on Sica when are you going to move on? I swear he already forgot about you now."

"Come on Sun! You think I can forget the one person I always needed the most so easily?"

"Sica it's been 5 years already! Face it! He'll never come back."

"I know it's been 5 long years already, but my heart still looks for him."

Then the Bunny mumbled something...

"What was that Sunny?"

"Nothing......nothing at all."

"Come on tell me. I won't get mad."

The Bunny only gulped, "You always say that, but in the end you would always try to kill me."

"Well I wouldn't have to kill you if you didn't say those things. Anyways come on! Tell me pwease?!" The curious girl used her last resort her.......Aegyo.

The annoying girl only cringgled, she's the one who's usually called the Aegyo queen so it wasn't hard for her to decline. "No."

"Sunkyu tell me or I'll tell everyone about your real name."

The Aegyo Queen only grew her eyes wide open. "You wouldn't?!"

The ice princess got up from her seat, "Try me." She smirk at her friend who was now starting to get up to stop her.

The ice princess ran out the room and looked around the hallway filled with other students, "Yorobun! I have somethi------" The Bunny covered the letters mouth and pulled her back to the classroom.

"Okay fine I'll tell you!"

The ice princess could only smirk as her plan worked.

"I said that.....Maybe you shouldn't have told him to leave you alone....Maybe you shouldn't have listen to me and Fany."

The latter's smirk turned upside down as she looked down on the floor.

"I know.....I was so stupid! I can't believe I was too blinded by Donghae." The ice princess soon felt her knees grow weak, she just let them met the floor.

Then the latter felt arms wrap around her, "Shh~ Shh~ it's okay. You didn't know he would take it seriously."

"Ani....Sunny it was my really my fault. I should have known."The latter couldn't hold back her tears and just let them flow down.

Sunny could only try to comfort her friend who right now is crying in her arms.

"It's okay....it's okay.....I'm sorry I brought him up again..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few weeks later.

 

 

 

"Hey have you heard? There a new transfer student coming in today."

"Chincha?! Where are they from?"

"I heard that the person is from the states."

"Wah~ Daebak! What grade?"

"I don't know...I think it's Junior."

"So there's a chance the person might transfer to our class?!"

"Yup! Anyway I can't wait to meet the transfer student."

Then the two best friends who are known as the two gossipers in class squealed.

But the person on the other end of the room, only looked outside the window.

"Hmm? A transfer student?" She said so quietly that no one could hear her.

Then her best friends came in the room rushing to her.

"Yah Sica! Sica!"

The girl who was looking at the window just now looked at her friend in annoyance.

"Stop yelling! I'm right beside you."

The Bunny who was the loudest out of the four best friend giggled, "Mian~ I got too excited! Anyway I have good news."

"What is it?"

The Bunny opened , but only to be cut off by the maknae of the group, "Unnie, we heard there's a transfer student! And it's a boy!"

"Yah Seobaby you took my line."

The bunny pouted.

The maknae only giggled at her Unnie pouting.

"And guess what Sica?!" The eye smile princess tapped her friends shoulder like crazy.

"What?!"

"The transfer student is going to transfer to our class!"

The ice princess only nodded not actually interested in the topic.

"Come on Sica at least act excited."

"I'm sorry, but I'm just not that interested."

"What if we tell you the boy is pretty cute."

"How'd you even know he's cute?" This time Sunny bunny asked the eye smiling girl.

"Oh I haven't seen him, but the girls in the hall said they saw him and he was very VERY cute."

"Looks like Fany has a new target."

"Yah don't call them target, call them my soon to be boyfriends."

"Whatever, anyway Seobaby, shouldn't you be going to class now? Your going to be late."

"Okay Unnie I'll be going now." And with that the Maknae left the room to go to her class after all she was a year younger than them.

Her friends bid her goodbye and sat at their respective seats as soon as the teacher came in.

Then with that, the first bell rang signalling all the student its first period.

"Annyeong class." The student did their usually morning and bowing to the teacher.

"Anyway I have good news! We'll be having a transfer student and he's transferring today. Now class be nice to him."

"What if we don't?" The joker of the class yelled out loud across the classroom.

All of the students inside the class laughed at his joke.

"I guess you'll just have to be sent to the principle, this student is very important to us. He'll be this season's captain for the basketball team."

"Bwoh?!" And "What?!" Could be heard from everyone, well except for the ice princess who could not be anymore interested in this.

"But what about Donghae seonsangnim?!"

"Haven't heard of anything, anyways please welcome our new student. Come in!"And with that the door opened revealing a very good looking guy.

You could see some girls already eying him, especially the ice princess.

The good looking guy went in the middle of the front of the classroom.

"Annyeongseyo, je ireumeun Kim Aeron imnida." The boy deeply bowed and smiled.

The girls immediately screamed right after they saw the guy smile.

While as the ice princess and her friends are in shocked.

The bunny whispered to the eye smilling princess, "Still want to date him?"

Fany just shooked her head as fast as she can, "Nope! I don't want to face hellsica."

The bunny only looked back at the front and eyed the transfere student to check if her eyes weren't wrong.

And they weren't.

The ice princess looked at guy as if she dreamed of this day for far too long to finally meet him.

"Well Aeron-shi would you like to tell us anything about you?" The teacher asked making all the girls in class scream in excitement.

"Um...well I like to play all kinds of sports especially basketball and football(Soccer)."

The girls and actually even some boys cheered.

"Alright enough class! Quiet down! Aeron-shi please take sit beside...." The teacher looked around the room to find any spare desk.

And she found one that's not far from the ice princess, "Please take the seat between Henry and Doojoon." The teacher pointed to the two boys in the middle section.

The transfer student nodded his head and walked to his table.

On the way, on the corner of his eye. He could see a glimpse of the ice princess, but he chose to look the opposite way to avoid her gaze.

He smiled politely at the two guys he's going to have to seat with for the rest of the school year.

The two only nodded and gave the latter a small smile.

The boy took his seat and without further a do, the teacher started her lesson.

The boy certainly payed attention to the front, but the certain ice princess didn't just like always.

But she didn't look outside the window or sleep at all, instead she looked at the guy she can't take her eyes off....Her ice prince.

"Hyunwoo....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't long till class was over.

After three periods, it was finally lunch. It's seems like class flew by for the rest of the student....well except for two students.

The Ice Princess and the transferee.

After the teacher bid goodbye to the students, all of the student rush to the transferee as soon as the teacher left the room.

The curious students shot the latter a dozen of questions, he can't quite answer since there were too many people talking over each other.

He just awkwardly smiled at the crowd surrounding him.

"Come on guys! Give him some space! Your going to suffocate him with all of your crowding him." A boy said pushing through the large crowd.

When he finally reached the very front, he smiled at the latter.

"The name's Doojoon." The boy reached for the latter's hand.

The latter smiled awkwardly and shook his hand, "Aeron."

They both let go after shaking each other's hand.

"Well Aeron-shi what would you say if I invite you for a game of soccer at the field?"

"I would love to do that, but I can't today. There is someone I have to meet."

The soccer freak was shocked that the latter declined his request, but when he looked at the latter's eyes.

He knew at that moment the latter had something important to do.

"Alright, next time." The boy held his hand out once again.

The latter smiled and shook the soccer freak once again.

"I'll be counting on that." They both let go of the handshake.

The soccer freak turned around to his other classmates, "Alright you heard the guy. He has something important to do, now leave him alone."

The crowd wined and pouted as they started leaving the latter alone.

Once there was finally space for him to go out of the class, the latter stood up and grabbed his bag and ran outside the room without taking a second to look around.

He knew quite well where things where located around the school since he just took a tour around the school just a day ago.

He quickly went to the place where he was sure he would met that someone.

On the other hand, three girls were still at the classroom trying to process everything.

The two loud mouths went towards their ice princess as soon as the latter got up and left the classroom.

"Oh my god Jess! Was that Hyunwoo?!" Tiffany, of course will always be the one to ask.

While as Jessica was still disappointed and surprised.

One she was surprised because the latter finally showed up after many years and two, she was disappointed because she thought the person you were talking about was her, but you left the classroom.

Her two best friend tapped her shoulder as the latter seemed to be spacing out.

"Sica! Sica! Sica!"

Finally, the latter woke back up to reality and ran outside the classroom to follow the person she's been missing for so long.

While of course with her best friends following by.

They didn't ask the latter questions since they both knew what she was up to. It wasn't long till the ice princess found you walking into the cafeteria door.

She quickly ran to catch up to the ice prince.

On the other hand, the transferee was busy looking for the person he's been wanting to meet.

After looking around the room, his eyes landed on a certain midget eating alone on one of the table.

A smile showed up on his face as the latter yelled out the midgets nickname.

"Taengoo~" The latter quickly ran to give the midget a hug.

The midget was surprised by the sudden touch, but smiled as soon as she realize who the latter was.

She turned around and hug the latter back, "Aeron-ah~"

The latter didn't take anymore time to waste as he sat beside the midget.

"Wae you eating alone?" The latter leaned on the kid-like high school student.

"Didn't you forget? I transferred here today." The midget pushed the latter's head back with one finger.

The latter pouted and looked the midget with a cute glare, but the midget just shook it off.

"I transferred here too! I transferred here because of you!" The latter wined.

"You didn't have to."

"I had no choice! You chose to go here."

"Well Mian. You had to leave her just for me."

"I know....she's probably really mad at me right now."

"Huh? Wae?"

"I left without saying goodbye."

"Aish! Pabo! She's probably crying right now."

The latter looked down the floor, he felt really guilty, but what can he do?

It wasn't his choice at all to even move.

Anyway on the other end of the cafeteria, there were three girls who over heard the latter's conversation.

Thinking the person you were talking about her made her sad and a little happy.

Sad because her best friend left her for a new girl and a little happy because you still remember her.

Her two best friends right beside the girl just looked at her with worried eyes.

"Jess you okay?"

The ice princess turned around to look at her friends, while as her friends grew even more worried as they saw tears streaming down their best friend's face.

"Fany....I'm not alright. Please take me out of here."

The ice princess leaned on her friend as she felt her knees go weak.

Her best friends just looked at each other and held the girl in their embrace and dragged her out of the cafeteria to anywhere as long the latter's not around.

Anyway back to the ice prince and the midget.

The midget comforted her COUSIN by patting his back.

"You should try and call her and apologize."

"I can't....she's not picking up any of my calls."

The midget sighed.

It's all her fault.

She knew how much the girl meant to her cousin.

She knew how much her cousin and the girl needed each other.

Yet she separated to two lovers with her selfish wish.

She chose to go back to Korea to live back the Korean high school lifestyle.

But she didn't think her parents would asked their sibling to send their kid back with Taeyeon to watch over her.

"I'm sure Yoona will soon forgive you. Just keep trying to call her."

"But.....Tae?! What if she never pick up and move on."

The midget looked away as she saw the latter growing tears from his eyes.

She felt so guilty that she regrets dragging her cousin with her.

She sighed.

"Maybe....Just maybe it wasn't meant to be."

The latter soon felt tears drop from his eyes to his palm.

"But...."

The midget just wrap her arms around the latter while patting his back for comfort.

"I'll try calling her okay?"

The latter in her arms didn't take a second to waste as he nodded his head.

"Taeng.....I also have something to tell you."

"Hmm~?"

"I saw her today. Funny thing, she's also my classmate and I also don't seat that far away from her."

"The girl you left just because of her selfish wish?!"

"Taeng...She wasn't selfish.

She said she needed some space....

She said I was suffocating her....

She said she didn't need me anymore."

"Oh don't even try to protect the girl! You did everything for her, yet she had the courage to even shoo you away?!"

The latter just gave his cousin a small smile, "Anyway enough of this talk. Let's just eat okay?"

The latter said trying to change the topic, he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

He pulled away from the midget and took his food out of his bag, but of course he sneaked a little food from Taeyeon's tray and ate it.

"Yah! You have you own food!"

"Hehe Mian."

The latter teased his cousin again after taking another piece of food.

"Yah! Your goi-----" The midget was cut off as soon as she heard her phone ring.

She looked at the caller and just glared at her cousin.

"Your lucky this seems important." And with that the midget got up from her seat and walked to a place where no one can interrupt her conversation with someone who seemed to be very important at the moment.

The latter was just left alone with the midgets food and of course he keep sneaking some food into his own lunch.

It wasn't long till he took his chop sticks and started eating, but before he could take a bite.

He felt a hand slam on his back.

He felt a huge and painful sting behind him on his back, he got up and faced the person who slapped him, but only to make him smile widely.

"Donghae!" The latter gave his long lost brother a brotherly hug.

Of course his friend returned the hug.

"Yah! Wae didn't you tell us you were leaving?!"

The latter could only fake laugh, "Actually....hehe long story."

(A/N: The End for part two, you have to wait for the next part hehehe)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: You think I'll end it like that?And make a new chapter? Well you've been fooled hehe and for those who scrolled down thank you for actually trying to see if theirs more on the bottom ^^)

"And that's what happened." Hyunwoo explained almost everything, there we're somethings he just can't say to Donghae, even if they are Brothers.

"Wow! So the naive and numb little brother I have actually grew up and found a girlfriend!?" He smiled widely with his eys wide open.

"Yah! I was not!" I punched him on the shoulder.

"Was to." He punched me back on the shoulder lightly.

"Whatever, anyways how are you?"

"I've been good, how about you? I heard you even became this years captain. You know I was going for that spot." Donghae hyung pouted.

"Ugh..Mian hyung I took it, but if you really want it. I can back out if you want, it's just that the coach offered me, and it seemed interesting so I agreed."

"Ani. It's fine you don't have to plus, I want to see where you'll take the team." He patts my back.

"Gomawo hyung."

"It's nothing really, I'm just putting my trust in my brother." He smiled.

I smiled back, "Anyway hyung how are the others?"

"I was expecting you would already know how Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica are. I heard your in the same class as them."

"Sunny? Jessica?"

"Oh yeah! You haven't heard yet, Sunkyu changed her name to Sunny, while as Sooyeon changed hers to Jessica. I don't know why though."

As Donghae was explaining, he didn't see the sudden change on Hyunwoo's face.

'So she really has change huh....' Hyunwoo thought while looking at the ground.

"Anyways, Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been good. Did you know they even started dating!? They apparently had some hidden feelings for each other, but they we're too scared to admit to it and then finally it got to a point where they finally admitted it. We didn't know at first, but then after sometime. They decided to face their fears and not care about what others say."

"Woah! Chanyeol and Baekhyun! I saw this coming, but never actually thought it would actually happen. I'm proud of them."

"I am too....I just hope I have that courage too..."Donghae mumbled the last part, but unluckily for him Hyunwoo heard it, but decided not to ask and wait till he talks to him about it.

"Anyway how's Yoona? Is she a good girlfriend?"

"Yup, in fact the best. But sadly we're not in good terms right now....She won't pick up my calls."

"Huh? Wae? Did you do something?"

"Remember when I said, I have to move back here due to my cousin....I didn't tell her and she only found ut once I left." "

Aish! Hyunwoo it is your fault then! Why didn't you say goodbye?"

Hyunwoo looked at the ground, "It's because I was afraid she's going to break up with me."

"Stupid! Don't you think she would likely do it more now that you've done this?"

"I know hyung...I'm so stupid. I regret it every minute of the day I've come here."

Donghae saw how much Hyunwoo love the girl as he looked straight into his eyes, he couldn't help but feel pity on the guy.

He patts Hyunwoo's back, "I'm sure you guy's will make up soon, you just have give her some space. So right now, just focus on other things that can distract you from the pain."

The latter sadly smiled, "Your right hyung, I just have to shake this off and let her have some space and if she does want to break up.....Maybe I could use the time to focus on everything else so I wouldn't be hurt when it comes."

Donghae just kept patting his back, "Anyway why are you eating alone? You want to go to the gym and shoot some hoops?"

The latter's face suddenly lifts up, other than Yoona. He really loved sports especially Basketball.

"One on One?" The latter smiled.

Donghae just returned the smile.

Hyunwoo grabbed his lunch and his bag, and was about to leave, but Taeyeon finally came back after the 'important' phone call and grabbed Hyunwoo's wrist before he left.

"Where are you going?"

Hyunwoo turned around to meet Taeyeon's eyes, "Relax Tae, I'm going to the gym to play some basketball."

"You haven't even eaten yet."

"You know how fast I can eat when I'm in a hurry so it's fine, plus do you want to come?"

Taeyeon just nodded her head since she didn't want to eat alone, she would rather watch him.

"Okay go get your stuff." Taeyeon nodded and grabbed her stuff, but she was carrying to many things that it looks like she might trip.

Hyunwoo sighed and took her bag and put it on.

"Stop carrying things you can't! Look at yourself, you look so tired. You shouldn't carry this kind of thing alone, from now on always stay by myside so I can help you."

Taeyeon felt offended, but she was more thankful since her cousin is always there for her even if she did make him and his love one split.

She just smiled and ruffled his hair like she's always done since they we're younger.

This would often annoy the latter, but it's Taeyeon. He can't stay mad at her, plus he knows that she's also having a hard time just as much as he is.

After all the whole reason she came back to Korea was to forget her past heart break.

He just smiled, also because he missed this feeling.

Taeyeon was always like an older sister to him and that'll never change.

The two went towards Donghae, "Hyung this is Taeyeon, she's my cousin."

'Oh, she's the cousin! She's really tiny like Jessica. It's so cute.' Donghae thought as he smiled at the girl.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Donghae, I'm Hyunwoo's childhood friend, but at the same time brothers."

Taeyeon smiled at the boy, "It's nice to meet you, I hope my cousin haven't caused any trouble."

"Yah!" Hyunwoo hits his cousin, but of course lightly or else the girl would've been on the floor already.

"It's true, Hyunwoo's a handful, but he's still my brother." Donghae joined the teasing.

"Hyung!" Hyunwoo pouted, but then remembered something.

"Anyway, hyung stop calling me Hyunwoo, I've changed my name into Aeron."

"Huh? Wae?"

"Well, I had to live in the states, and it was always a hassle telling them how to pronounce it properly."

"Oh I get in now." Donghae smiled, "Anyway we should go now." Donghae started leading them to the gym.

The two nodded and followed the guy.

When they got to the gym, luckily there was no one and there was bleachers where Taeyeon could sit and eat at.

The two grabbed a ball and started playing and didn't bother changing since they've always done this before and they we're too excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 40 minutes.

The two we're still play while as Taeyeon was just playing on her phone, bored.

The two we're too focus on the game that they didn't notice a large crowd has been watching them for a long time now.

Especially since the two we're shirtless and sweaty.....

donghae shirtless - Google Search

(A/N: Pretend that BamBam is Hyunwoo and is actually shirtless.)

BamBam

Hyunwoo just shot a three pointer, making the boys and girls scream.

Donghae failed to block him, as people we're watching the two.

They finally realize why Hyunwoo was selected to be the next captain, but Donghae was good, but not as good as Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo has played in the nationals and lead his team to victory, well that was in the states.

Plus Hyunwoo was winning by ten points.

Donghae was suprise by Hyunwoo's sudden change, before they used to be on the same level.

He couldn't believe his Dongsaeng has finally grown up.

Taeyeon who has finally got tired of the screaming and boredom made her way between the two making both stop in a snap.

"Hyunwoo, Donghae-shi you guys have to eat, there's not much time left till next class." Taeyeon pouted as she handed both of them towels.

Both of the boys just smiled, "Gomawo Tae Tae." Hyunwoo smiled, making a bunch of girls in the crowd faint.

"Gomawo Taeyeon-ah~" Donghae smiled at the girl making some of the crowd of fan girls faint even more.

"Wae did you sudden drop your formalities?"

"Hyun--I mean Aeron's family is also my family and if you don't like it. Sorry."

"No it's fine, I was just wondering." Taeyeon shook her head and smiled making some boys in the crowd faint.

The three looked at the crowd as they hear screaming around them.

Just then the boys finally realize the huge crowd of fan girls and fan boys.

The two wiped their sweats off and went to their bags awkwardly as they feel millions of eyes watching them.

While as Taeyeon just followed behind.

The two put on their shirts and grabbed their bags.

"Let's go somewhere more quieter, it's really loud here." Hyunwoo said to the two, still not know both him and Donghae are the cause of the screaming.

Taeyeon just nodden her head and followed the two again.

Donghae again, was leading them to a room only him and some of his close friends know of.

Luckily for them, the crowd of girls sudden started fighting about who is hotter, while the boys we're too busy arguing who could court Taeyeon.

They have successfully escaped the crowd and went into the room unnoticed.

When they got there, they we're suprise to see three girls.

One was crying, while as the other two we're busy trying to comfort the girl.

Hyunwoo started feeling something bad on his stomach....

Donghae had a worried expression and spoke first to the girls, "Jess? What's wrong?"

Hyunwoo gulped down the lump on his throat.

Taeyeon looked at her cousin with a worried expression, but she had no idea why he looked like he was crying.

Maybe it's because of the sweat on his forehead, or is it real tears......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requested by XxNerds4EverxX 

Originally I was the one who wanted to make this oneshot, but I'm happy that someone requested a part two.

Don't worry there will be a part three and I promise to end it at that chapter, you guys might get mad at me and tell me I'm focusing too much on this story, anyway I'm still starting to work on the part three, but don't worry for the people who have sent in request. I'll be working on those stories first before working on part three.

Anyway Gomawo~ For reading my crappy writing~ T^T

Thank you all lots~ ^^