Jessicaxyou-Anything for you Princess

my heart wants you

There they were!

Two kids under the shade of that big gigantic tree.

The two have been gone for almost half the day, it's already 1 pm.

The two should already be at home at this time, but both wanted to stay since the wind was so calming that anybody could fall asleep.

Which someone did.

And it's none other than the princess that's laying her head on her ice prince just like always.

Both the two children are called the ice prince and princess due to their cold, icy aura. But they actually aren't scary inside, it's just people tend to get scared easily by the two.

But if you did anger one of them, you sure will live through hell.

People don't know what happen to those who have, but they do know that they would always move out off town.

Anyway the ice prince is busy making a flower crown for the ice princess. And with just one twist and turn. "Done."

The ice prince put the flower crown behind him and slightly shook his ice princess.

"Yeonie~ wake up please?" The ice prince moved the ice princess hair that shouldn't be place on her face.

The ice princess didn't want to wake up, but her ice prince asked her to. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up to face the ice prince.

"Hyunie~" The ice princess wined.

The ice prince, took the flower crown behind his back and put it on the ice princess. "Tada~" 

beautiful

The ice princess smiled as wide as she can and wrapped her arms around her ice prince. "Gomawo Hyunie~ I love it!"

"Anything for you princess." The ice princes wrapped his arms around the ice princess waist.

"Princess I promise-------"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 years later

The ice prince and princess have grown up and are about to enter middle school after this week.

Both the two are now 13(American age).

Right now the two are with their other friends hanging out just right at an arcade.

The boys are just busy playing games, while the girls are busy singing at the Karaoke inside the arcade.

But a certain Ice princess and Mr. Player are missing from the group.

The two are at the very back of the arcade people rarely go.

Right now, there isn't any body else but them.

"Sooyeon what is it? I don't have time for silly jokes so hurry." 

The ice princess looked at the ground hesitating if she should really do it...

But she already gather enough courage to even call him out here, so it's now or never.

"Um.....Um......"

The player just raised his right eyebrow and tapped his feet on the ground.

He was getting impatient......Only because he want to go back and play a game or he'll lose a bet he made with his friends.

"Spill it out."

The ice princess looked up to lock eyes with the player.

She grew more nervous, but she also grew more courage.

She grabbed the players hand and held it tight, only to recive even a confuse face from the player.

"I like you!" There she finally said it.

mairunovich

She has been hopelessly in love with the player, ever since she first layed her eyes on him.

And as time pass by her love keep growing as the player keep giving her mix signals.

At first she didn't want to admit she was in love with a player, but she couldn't take it any more.

She fell in love with the players little gestures for her, like always patting her head.

Always telling her how beautiful she is.

Always teasing her.

Always trying to make her laugh when she's down.

Basically she fell in love with his personality.

The player was shocked....

He didn't know what to say, but he does know what he has to do.

"Sorry....I can't respond to your feelings..."

D:!

The Ice princess mouth grew opened.....

She just got rejected.....

By a player and worst of all her first love.

"I may be a player, but I don't date girls who cheat behind their boyfriends back. Especially if it's my best friend." The player pulled his hand away from the ice princess and walked away.

The ice princess didn't hear what she said as she was to focus on thinking why was she rejected.

Her knees grew weak and fell down harshly on the ground.

She sat on the ground, and put her head on top her knees.

.

Tear started streaming down her face, but is quickly wipe away due to her sleeves.

Then she finally realize something as hears the players voice repeating itself again and again in her head.

'I don't date girls who cheat.'

"Wait cheat!? Me? I've never even been in a relationship...." She started think of reasons why the player would think that, but found none.

She got up from the ground and went back to her group of friends.

When she got there, her friends attention was all on her since they've notice her puffy red eyes as she came in.

"Sooyeonie~ What's wrong? Were you crying?" Tiffany, the ice princess best friend got up from her seat and engulfed the ice princess into a hug.

"Fany...I just got rejected....." The princess cried in her best friends arm.

The other girls got up and made the hug into a group hug.

"Huh?" "Who?" "Who dares do that to our ice princess!?" "He's going to pay!" "You liked someone!?" All the girls yelled at the same time.

"It's....It's Donghae...." The ice princess tightened her grip on her best friends.

"Bwoh!?" "Why would you like Donghae!?" "Didn't we warn you he's no good!?" "That bastard!" They all said all together once again.

"He said I was a cheater....."

"Cheater?"

Then one girl, named Sunkyu pulled out from the hug.

"Wait....I get it now."

All the girls turned their attention to the girl with a funny, but cute name.

"What is it?" The eye princess asked.

"Don't you get it? Donghae thought Hyunwoo and Sooyeon were dating." Sunkyu said in a duh tone.

The other girls put their hand on their forehead as they finally get it.

"But me and Hyunie are just friends...." 

Tiffany put her hand on Sooyeon's shoulder.

"We know, but you guys are always together that your practically inseperatable."

"We're just childhood friends though...."

"Exactly, but for other people you two looked like a couple because of your closeness."

The ice princess mouth grew opened, shocked was written all over her face.

"Me and Hyunie are just friends and it would never come to that."

"Yeonie, let me ask you something." The ice princess looked up to see her eye smiling best friend in the eye.

"Do you truly love Donghae?"

As if not even thinking about the question, she nodded her head as fast as she can.

"Then you have to let him know that you and Hyunwoo are just friends. By doing that, you might have to stay away from Hyunwoo. Are you up for that?"

Again, the ice princess only nodded without even hesitating.

Her friends looked at each other and then nodded.

"We'll explain to Donghae, but you'll have to explain it to Hyunwoo."

She nodded again, "We'll help you get Donghae, but if he ever hurts you tell us and we'll beat him up." Sunkyu made her hand into a fist and punched her other hand.

"Anywya, let's go? It's getting late." The eye smile princess showed them her most precious smile.

All the girls nodded and grabbed their bag ready to head out, but before that.

They have to fetch the boys.

When they got to the boys, at first the boys didn't want to leave and wanted to keep playing, but there was one person who just obeyed the girls.

The ice prince, or shall we call him Hyunwoo now.

"Come on guys, I'm tired. We can continue this tomorrow."

"You're just saying that because your losing." Chanyeol the hyper freak of the group chirped.

"Whatever, come on let's go." Hyunwoo put his arms on top of his best friend Donghae's shoulder.

"Yah! Listen to him, plus your the one that's losing." Donghae hit Chanyeol on the head, but not to hard.

"Hmph! Let's go Baekie~" Chanyeol put his arm over his friends shoulder, Baekhyun.

"Aish! Why do you always do this." Baekhyun growled.

"Because you love it." Chanyeol teases and let goes of Baekhyun and started running out the arcade.

Of course Baekhyun chased after him with reddened cheeks.

The group that was left at the Arcade can't help, but laughed at their weird friends.

"Anyway let's go." Hyunwoo started walking out the arcade still having his hand over Donghae.

The girls followed and planned what's going to happen after tonight.

The group walked home, but had to split on one street.

Donghae was left with Sunkyu, Tiffany, and the quiet one Seohyun.

While the ice prince and princess walked home together seeing as they lived on the same street.

Hyunwoo's house is just a few houses away from Sooyeon.

"Princess had fun today?" Hyunwoo asked as he walked besid his princess.

"Ugh....Yeah...."

The ice prince blocked the ice princess path sensing there was something wrong.

"Princess what is it? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Hyunwoo locked eyes with ice princess.

YgUPUW2.jpg

"No...Nothing." The ice princess looked at the ground....

She really didn't want to see him like this....

She knew all of Hyunwoo kindness to her would be gone after today...

"I know something's wrong Princess. You can't lie to me. I'll do anything to help you." The ice prince turned back to the road and walked a head.

The ice princess just stood still, she still didn't bother to catch up with him.

She just kept starring at the ground.

scarlet ♥ LOVE  | via Tumblr

She didn't want to do this, but she was too blinded by her love for Donghae.

"Hyunwoo..."

The latter didn't bother turning around but answered the ice pricess.

"Yeah?"

The ice princess bit her lip, she has to say good bye to her one true friend for her love.

But of course, she was still a kid, she doesn't know what the right thing to do is.

"Ple-Please stay away from me.......I can't stand seeing you all the time. I need space, I need to breath. Your suffocating me with your overprotectiveness." She lied...

She looked up wanting to see his reaction.

He turned around and gave her the brightest smile he always gives her.

"Anything for you princess."

And with that the ice prince kept walking not bothering to let the ice princess catch up to him.

In no time, both have reached their homes and went to bed.

Thinking about what could happen tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day at the park

(1) Tumblr

"Where's Hyunwoo?" Tiffany asked Sooyeon, but she only shrugged.

She was usually picked up by Hyunwoo when their group of friends plan to hang out.

But this time he didn't.

All four girls and the three boys were here, except for the ice prince.

The ice princess, couldn't stop worrying, but she tried to reassure herself that maybe he's just late.

Donghae, who was the only one out of all of them called Hyunwoo.

After a few beats Hyunwoo finally answers.

"Hey where are you bro?"

......

"Oh okay, I'll just tell them then."

........

"Okay bye." Donghae hanged up on the phone.

"What did he say?" Sunkyu the curious one said, but she was only asking that question for the ice princess as she saw the worried look on her face.

"He said he can't make it today, he has an errand to do."

Sooyeon sighed in relief.

But why?

She asked him to stay away from her, so why is she so worried that he took it seriously.

The ice princess and her friends just continued with what they planned today......to have fun at the park.

But the ice princess just kept feeling guilty every now and then as time pass.

Donghae apologize to the ice princess and gave her a chance.

So right at this time, the two are dating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day in the ice princess room.

Black

The ice princess still haven't gotten up from her bed, but she was awake.

Strange....At this time she should be sleeping.

But she just keep looking at the clock...

That the time flew by and it was already dark.

She was given food from her mother by the door since her mother knew the ice princess wouldn't be getting out the room.

Her mother just knocked on the door to signal the ice princess that there was food behind the door.

The ice princess just ate the food that was given to her, but no matter what she do, she just can't stop thinking about hearing that doorbell telling her he's here.

But it never came and she just fell asleep waiting for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.

The ice princess actually went out her room, seeing as there was no point on staying in her bedroom.

She just went to her living room and watched some TV with her little sister Jung Soojung.

Again, she keep looking at the clock and the door hoping he'll come....

But no he didn't come again....

 

 

 

 

 

The same thing keep happening the next days until it was Monday.

The first week of school.

The first week of middle school.

The first week in her new school.

She was ready to go to school, the only thing she was missing with her is her best friend.....Her Hyunie.

She decided today was the day she would talk to him, she missed him so much.

That even Donghae couldn't fill in Hyunwoo's place.

She ran to Hyunwoo's place and knocked on the door.

But no body answered.

She kept knocking and knocking, but in the end it was the same result.

No one opened the door, she gave up and just came to school.

She met lots of people at the school, even brand new friends.

Donghae stuck to her like a glue, but Sooyeon didn't notice.

Because the person she was looking for wasn't there.

He wasn't there on the first day of school....

In the end she came home without seeing any sign of him.

She went to his place before she came home, but no avail.

No one is still answering.

A few hours past by and it was dinner time.

The ice princess is eating with her family as they kept talking about something she wasn't interested in.

After some time she finished her food and was about to get up from her seat when she heard something that literally made her heart drop.

"Sooyeon did you hear the Kim's moved out? Did Hyunwoo tell you that he was moving at all? Is that why he hasn't come here this past week?"

The ice princess drop her plate on the ground causing it to break.

Shattered glass was all over the floor.

Her parent yelled "What's wrong with you."

They were about to give her another one of those lectures, but she didn't care.

She ran outside without putting on her shoes.

She ran to the house that was now empty.

She banged on the door, "Hyunie! Answer! Tell me your in there! Tell me that their lying!"

But just like before.....Nothing.....

There was no answer, only silent.

She looked up at one window where Hyunwoo's bedroom was place.

"Hyunie!" She repeatively kept screaming his name.

While tears just keep streaming down her face.

<3

"I should have known you would do this......

I should have known you've always listen to my request no matter how small, hard and painful they are....."

She couldn't do anything anymore.....

She couldn't take back what she said....

The only person that was always there for her is gone because of her selfish wish.

She lost someone she had no idea she needed so much.

"Hyunie Mianhae~ Come back! Please! I take it back!" She made another selfish wish.....

But this time the wish wasn't fulfiled since the person who always fulfilled them is gone.....

Oh how much she regrets it now....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requested by none, just wanted to write a story like this.

Also please comment if I should make a part two for the story so it doesn't end on a sad ending (Or so you thought xD)