CLxyou-Little Lamb

my heart wants you

At a Nearby Cafe by YG Entertainment

A girl stood in line waiting for her turn to order, it's been a while since she came here. Once it was her turn, she gladly stood in front of the counter and greeted the cashier, "Annyeong Unnie~ My usual please." The lady automatically recognized this small faced cutie. The cashier smiled, "That'll be $12.49 on Debit." The midget smiled and tapped her debit card on the machine, "Gomawo~ I'll be seating on my usual spot unnie." The cashier nods her head and takes the next order. The girl happily walked to her table to the point it seems she was skipping to her table. She was even happier when she found her favorite cushion on her chair and squeals before she sat down unaware that she managed to get a hold of a blondie's attention.

cute, aesthetic, and pastel image

Jihyun's POV

"Mhm~" I happily mum as I look out the window, the sun was shining and as cringy as this may seem like all of those fairy tales, I could almost hear the birds chirping in this lovely day. It was quiet just like how I like it, it was a perfect day for a new beginning. I rest my elbows on the table and laid my head on both my palms as poke my cheeks as I admire the view outside even though all I could see were people passing by, at that minute, it felt as if it was the most breathtaking view I've ever seen. I smile and close my eyes as I enjoy the quiet atmosphere as well, at least before my phone started vibrating. I fetched my phone from my pocket to see a couple of messages from my lovely unnies, I chuckle at their childishness and reply.

N45XipD.png    frGKkBS.png    9qtvu7z.png    8jaJiBE.png    gZovv7Q.png

I heard a *clank* in front of me to see the cashier with a sweet smile, I quickly return the gesture. "Gomawo Unnie~" She bows and leaves to serve the next customer. I looked at my food and my tongue, I grabbed my fork and took a tiny bite of the cake to savor every piece as the cake melts on my tongue. I then took a sip of my strawberry shake, "Mhm... Perfect!" I placed the cup back down before I notice a shadow in front of me. I looked up to see four gorgeous ladies making me smile in awe, "Unnies!"

aesthetic, cake, and strawberry image

"Annyeong~" They all gave me a hug as I stood up before we all sat back down. Rose sat in front of me while Jennie sat right beside me with Lisa and Jisoo sitting beside them. "Oh! Jihyun-ah you have---" Rose gazed at me with a serious expression making me nervous before she leaned in closer and... Wiped my top lip with her soft fingers that had a sweet vanilla smell on them. "Milk on your face." She smiled cutely before she sat back down. "Hehe~ Gomawo Unnie~" I gave her a toothy grin before remembering something. "Oh, I forgot to order for you guys. I'll be right back---" I stood up from my chair again and walked towards the counter but I felt a gentle grip on my wrist pulling me down to my seat, "Don't worry, we already ordered." Jennie Unnie patt my head. 

tumblr_ok0zs3txVD1v2bx9vo5_r1_540.gif

"For the meantime, I'll be drinking this!" Lisa stole my strawberry shake before I could say anything she already took a sip right where I did. I quickly pouted, "Unnie~ Yenno that's my favorite." Jisoo grabbed my hand, "I knew this would happen so I ordered you a new one." The frown on my face was replaced with a childish smile, "Chincha? You're the best Unnie!" She smiled back and looked at the rest of her members as if she was bragging. "Anyways... In just an hour, you'll start your training how does it feel baby?" Jennie Unnie stole my attention right as soon as she spoke and smiled at me with her little dimples. "To be honest, I'm really nervous... I don't know what to do, but I know I can't turn back now. I gave up everything for it, even Irene Unnie's worried." She slides my messy hair behind my ear and smiles, "I know it's a big change, coming from SM to YG may be hard but we're here for you. If you need anything we're just one call away."

I smile at her sincere words, "Gomawo Unnie." As soon as their orders were served, we began to eat and tried to catch up with each other. I haven't visited them in a while, but I'm just glad the workers recognized me. We continued to joke around especially with Lisa teasing Jisoo and me, Rose taking pictures of me when I'm savaging the bread they ordered for me and Jennie Unnie being her quiet but attentive self like always. I sighed inside, I wish it'd be this fun in training too. Dropping SM was one of the hardest choices I've ever made especially when I've trained there all my life along with my sister, but Irene Unnie managed to debut after a couple of years and I was still waiting for my turn.  As times goes by my patience runs dry especially when my they reject my songs, I wanted to be an artist where I am able to portray all the messages I want people to hear in my song and not sing 'pop trendy' song. I thought YG was the smartest choice, so I terminated my contract with SM and auditioned for YG in their daily auditions. Luckily, I was accepted and now I'll be attending my first day of training.

asian, asian girls, and cafe imageasian, asian girls, and cafe image

At last, we finish our food and it was time for my training, Jisoo and I walked hand in hand to YG while Lisa had her arm around my neck. We laughed as head to YG, I don't how long it's been, but I've been friends with these dorks after some time of the debut in 2016. They've been bugging me ever since, not that I'm complaining, after all, I love them too much to. Once we entered the building, I changed into my work out attire, which are loose sweats, baggy hoodie and to top it off a cute pink beanie. I had to say goodbye to the Blankpink Unnies and tried to find my way to the practice room, first on my schedule was vocal lessons, I tried to find an audio room so I asked a bunch of staffs and went up and down the building until I managed to find Production room 3, maybe they're in here. I slowly open the door to....

5f643397d5d343e553b7c06abc093f02.jpg 

The room was filled with a unique voice that somehow sounds like they were rapping but actually singing, the voice was filled with charisma and I knew only one person could have this much stage presence even with just their voice. The Almighty Queen... CL! She was just sitting there listening to I think an unreleased song, she nods her head feeling the music but then she turned her head around and looked at me straight in the eyes scaring the hell out of me, the girl in front of me was the nation's bad girl. I opened my mouth, "Mi--- Mianhae! I thought this was Vocal practice. I didn't mean to interrupt you, I'm sorry." She smiled and I finally noticed how she didn't wear any makeup. Every time I see her performance, I often see her with heavy and thick makeup on, but now that I look at it, she's not only beautiful with makeup on but naturally as well. "It's alright you're not interrupting anything, I was just trying to figure out what the song's missing. Do you want to help?" I smiled widely, "I'd be glad too!" I walked inside the room and looked at the Audio system, there are so many buttons, the one I used to record my songs were only on my apple laptop, this is a whole new level. CL-shi replayed the song, and I carefully listen to every word of it. 

Once the song ended, "The song is amazing, I can't find any flaws. It's the type of song that just lets your body feel the beat. There is one thing you are missing though, is it alright if I touch it?" She nods, and I smiled as I added a bit of my EDM style in the song where it flows just right. I then played the song, "Wah~ I didn't think you could actually fix it, but you did it. So there's more to a newbie than I thought there was." CL stood beside me and shyly accepted the compliment. "Well, I think it's right about time I drop you off to your practice, let's go?" CL opened the door, and I followed behind her feeling a strong nervousness. If I make a mistake now, I'll be dead.  

She then stopped in front of a door that strangely seems as similar to the room I found her in, she then knocked at the door before coming in... Hmm, she has good manners, Wae would a badass have good manners? Once she opened the door, I was surprised to see a couple of trainees sitting down and focusing attentively on the teacher in the middle of the room. They all looked at the both of us, "Ms. Min, I borrowed one of your students for a few minutes mianhae. I'm bringing her back right now." I could only bow and smile after standing back up straight. Ms. Min just gave me a stern look, "Well, Ms. Bae Jihyun would you like to start first seeing as your late for your first day of training." My smile immediately disappeared and was replaced by a nervous gulp. "Da-dae." I answer with my voice shaking from nervousness. I plug in my USB to the audio system and picked my favorite background music before sitting in front of the whole class and CL. I pressed play and I just let myself feel the song with my eyes close, I mean this song is kinda my theme song in life. Everyone I love leaves me... I began to pour my heart into this song, but not too much. Coach Kim from SM didn't like it... She said it was unprofessional.

As soon as I finish the last line, I slowly open my eyes to see all the other trainees, Ms. Min and CL just looking intently at me... I gulped, I knew it I messed up again. I sighed. I bowed, "Jwesongmnida! I'm sorry I messed up." I just want to curl myself into a ball and hide at some corner or something. Ughhh I'm such a huge failure no wonder Juhyun debuted first. Then all the sudden, "Ahem. That was... One of the best performance I've ever seen.  Your lateness may be overruled. " I blinked my eyes a couple of times... Did I finally do something right? Ms. Kim went beside me and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "I'm expecting a lot from you in the future. " I slowly smile, "Da--Dae please take care of me." I bow to show my gratitude. "Alright next!" Another trainee went up, so I just joined the rest of the trainees on the floor, of course keeping my distance because I don't know if they like me... Maybe they don't... They probably don't even want to sit beside me. "Hi, you were amazing. I'm Lee Seoyeon, what's your name?" A girl with kinda cute eyebags moved beside me. 

"U... Um... Bae Jihyun." I managed to croak out despite my nervousness. She smiles, "Hehe, you're so cute. It's nice to meet you." I smile... Did I make a friend on the first day!? Waah~ I can do it without Unnie's help. Before at SM, when it was the first day of training. Juhyun-ah took care of everything and attracted people right away so it was hard for her not to make friends, me on the other hand hide behind her like always. It's always been like that since we were young, she was my protector so without Unnie at SM all the time, I'm left alone with Lami and them not that I'm complaining. I just miss my Unnie even now...

The class flew by so fast and it was finally time for dance class. Which reminds me, Is she still here--- I looked around the room to my disappointment. There was not a sight of her around. I just moved on to my next class and followed Soyeon luckily she had dance lessons as well, when I went inside the famous dance practice room of YG, wah it's just like on youtube. I felt a great feeling of amazement for a second before feeling relief, the dance floor. The only space, I'm ever comfortable with is the dance floor other than the corner and my bed that is. Mr. Song, the dance instructor introduced himself for the new trainees. "To start off the class, we'll start with our tradition. Newbies stand up, show us your skills. The one who impresses us the most will be given a free food pass for the cafeteria." He slapped his hands together as some us trainees stood up.  I smile if it's for food. I'd do anything! I quickly ran to the laptop managed to put on my song first.

"Hmm... Nice song choice. Anyways, let's welcome the first brave contender. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Song complimented me... I think? I bowed to the rest of the trainees, "Annyeongseyo Bae Jihyun imnida, please warmly watch my dance." I smiled before Mr. Song cued the music. I tied my shoes properly before I got into position and my did the rest.  A smile grew on my face when Soyeon cheered for me. "Aye!" . This is the only time, I can easily lose myself. I love dancing more than anything, I don't think I can live without it. Dancing and singing is the only way I can express myself.

I quickly ran to Soyeon after I finished my dance, she smiled and gave me a hug. "Wow... You have a great voice and you can dance too!" I smiled as I feel grateful for the kindness she's been showing me since earlier, I think she'll be a great friend. "That was amazing Jihyun-shi, I don't there was ever a trainee that started off that good. Have you been trained before?" Mr. Song asked curiously, and we turn our attention back to him as the class applaud for me for some reason. "Um... I've actually trained in SM not too long ago. " He then gave me a shocked expression, "There's no way SM teaches that kind of style to their trainees. They only teach the basic and professional dance." I smile nervously no matter how much I want to disagree it's true. The dance lessons at SM always sticks to the book, they never go outside of the ordinary dance routines. Well at least except for Taeyong, Ten, me and etc. "Dae... They didn't teach me this, I just looked at youtube videos and found this style of dancing and I fell in love with it. This is the most confident style I can do." He smiled, " I can't believe they didn't debut you yet. Anyways next"

After that, all the classes flew by, and I got changed to get ready for home. I was supposed to go to the welcome party but today really drained me a lot. I took out my phone and called Juhyunnie. She picks up before the last beat, "Jihyun-ah are you tired? I'm sure you're tired, I'm there in a sec. Just count to 100 sheep and I'll be there. " I smile at how comforting her words sounded no matter how tired I was. "Mhm... Unnie hurry." I sat down in the lobby and closed my eyes and slowly counted sheep, this also calms me down the most, I don't think I can ever sleep without counting sheep. I imagine a sheep with Irene's face jumping over a fence and leaned my body back to the chair with my neck tiled back to relax my body. I focus on counting feeling sleepier and sleepier...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL's POV

After A Few Moment

*Click* I closed the light and lock up the practice room, time to welcome the new trainees. I went down to the main floor but before I managed to go to the multipurpose room, I find a cute little lamp snoozing on the couch. I smile as I slowly approach the peacefully sleeping child, I wonder wae she's not going to the welcome party? Maybe she's tired. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, luckily it was on silent or I may have disturbed her sleep. I answer the phone to hear Dara Unnie's voice. "Chaeng! I just found out my baby girl tried out for YG and got accepted. Her name is Bae Jihyun take care of her while I'm away okay? She's very dear to me." Dear to Unnie? She only says that when she's really close to them like a sibling. "I'm beside her right now Unnie." I heard a loud thud from the other line. "Chincha!? You already met her? How is she? Ain't she just your type." I rolled my eyes, Unnie can be so annoying at times, but I look at the little lamb's face once more, well she ain't wrong.

"Anyways be careful if you're trying to pursue her, many have tried but she's very... how do I say this? Insecure but innocently dense as a brick. Just take care of her for me, don't let her get bullied arrasso?" I chuckle, "Arrasso, but who would bully this girl. She blew the rest of the trainees away with her talent." She sighed, "Do want what happened with Minzy happened to her?" I shook my head, wae is she bring that up now. I should probably contact Minzy soon, I want to see how she's doing in her new agency. "Alright Unnie, I'll watch over her." A girl with a mask all sudden came through the doors, how did she get through she doesn't seem like a staff or a new trainee here. She looked like she was searching something and then our eyes met for a second. She then approaches me, Huh? Is she a saesang!? I need to hide this little lamp what if she huts her!? I was about to take the lamp away but the girl was too fast. She kneeled down in front of the little lamp, "Jihyun-ah, wake up. I'm here let's go home now." She knows her? But now that I look at it, even though this girl had a mask on her eyes were not covered and... I didn't think it was real but I guess the saying was true. The look in her eyes was filled with love and care, she genuinely loved this girl.

She turned to me after finally noticing my existence as if I was never here, to begin with. "Kamsamnida for taking care of my sister, but I'll take it from here." She bowed slightly with her cold and quiet voice before she turned back to the little girl and slide her hands under her knees and neck and slowly lifted her up from the coach. She bowed again using only her head before she walked out carrying Jihyun-shi, so they were sisters... But how come it doesn't seem they are. I think there's something more between them. I felt my phone vibrate in between my hands again, oh shoot! I'm still on call. "Unnie, I don't think I'm needed. There's already someone watching over her." Dara Unnie just gave me a confused "Bwoh? What do you mean?" I smile, "Nothing Unnie. I've got to go." I hung up on the phone, for some reason I don't want to go to the welcome party anymore. I just went to my car and drove home trying to sort things out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun's POV

After a few months

"Unnie!" I ran into Jennies arms with a huge smile on my face, I just passed the monthly assessments. "Jihyun-ah? How was your assessment today?" She wrapped her arms around me gently, "Unnie I passed! I didn't disappoint Appa Yang." She ran her fingers through my hair as I lean back to see her face. "That's good, I knew my Baby Ji never disappoints." She gave me a warm smile. "That's why to celebrate it, wae don't the four of us go to Hongdae today since lessons are done for the day." I smiled wider, "Chincha Unnie!? Buy me food!" She chuckles, "I will, I will now let's just look for them." She released me from her arms but let her hand remain locked with mine. I continued to follow her into the studio rooms before I quickly remember my phone. "Wait! Unnie I forgot my phone. I'll meet you guys in the Lobby." I gently unwind my fingers with Unnie and ran to the studio. Once I got to the studio, I smiled as I found my phone left on the table. I quickly grabbed it, I ran to the door, the unnies are waiting. I can't let them wait.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it... But the doorknob won't budge. It was if it was locked. What!? I tried to open it again, but it was no use. I finally snap and kicked the door with all my strength but still no changes. I my phone only to face a black screen with a lightning bolt in white showing... It's low battery! Nice timing! Alright calm down Jihyun-ah, we got this. We can always find a way, calm down Jihyun-ah. Breath in and out, slowly breath in and out. I try to calm myself and fortunately my heart and mind listened. I looked around the room to find anything that can be of use at this moment. But to my dismay, everything in the room was solely for musical use and I use something and break it, I'll be kicked out. I tried to kick door again hoping it'll open again, but no luck. I sighed and plop my body on the sofa and tried to find other ways... Wait they usually have a vent in every room, I got up from the chair and tried not to lose any hope, I carefully scan the whole room to find any squares in the ceiling, the floor, or the walls. I looked at every corner of the room and found....! "CL-shi!?" She was laying on the corner of the recording room behind all the drums, she had her headphones on, so I wasn't sure if she was sleeping, unconscious or worse dead! 

I began to panic, as I place my right ear on her chest to see if her heart was still beating. I'm no good with this! I usually skipped Biology for practice so I was never there to learn anything about health. There was nothing, I couldn't hear her heartbeat...

 

"What are you doing?" I slowly lifted my head up from her chest and turned to her head. She was looking at me with a confused expression. I could only burst into tears as I wrap my arms around her shoulders. "I thought you were dead, I thought you left me before I..." I was in the state of panic I couldn't think of anything else, all I know was I was glad she was alive. I felt a hand caress my back helping me calm down as I sob. After a couple minutes, I finally got a hold of myself and sniffed before lean back to face the confused badass. But to my surprise, she just had a calm smile on her face. My schoolmates lied to me, CL is not ugly. In fact, she suits gorgeous instead with that beautiful face of her. She had nothing but BB cream and lashes on, how can she look this beautiful. But I don't get why she's always wearing thick lashes when you could literally just get lost in her natural brown orbs, why hide them? 

"Hush... Don't cry okay? I'm fine, look I still have my legs, I'm not a ghost." She managed to joke at this situation with a complete stranger. I sniffed again and manage to hold my tears back. She stood up and held her hand out to me, "Let's go, your sister is worried by now." I extended my hand out and she smiled as she pullled me up. We went out to the main room, "Um... CL-shi---" I finally remember about the door. "Just call me Chaerin or Chae Unnie." She then went straight to the door and grabbed it to twist it open, but it was still locked no matter how much I hope it wasn't. "I forgot to tell you... You see I think we're trapped in here until someone opens it from the other side." She ran her hair through her beautiful golden locks, "This won't do." She took out her phone, but I noticed she hasn't let go of my hand although she looked like she was struggling to dial someone's number with her left hand. I then heard her phone ring, "Yoboseyo?" A male voice answered the call, "Hello? This is CL, I've kinda locked again in my studio can you fix the door again?" 

"Sorry about that, we're still trying to fix that door, mianhae. I'll be right there." Just as he said right after a few seconds he hung up, the door swung open. A male staff apologized, we just told him it was fine. At least I'm free now.  We both gather our things and went to the elevator, "Um... Cha-- Chae unnie when are you going to let go of my hand?" I asked feeling my ears burning as if someone just poured hot coffee on them. "Oh, mianhae. I didn't notice. I guess I was too absorbed in saving a little lamb." I furrowed my brows, "A little lamb?" I asked confused. "Oh, I mean you." Did she just call me a lamb? I chuckle, alright whatever floats her boat. "Um... Chae unnie, is it alright if we go out for a cup of hot chocolate?" She smiled and looked at me again with those heart-melting eyes, "I would love to my little lamb. It's a date then." She then grabbed my hand again and held it softly as if she was afraid she'll break it. "And this time, I won't let go." I could only stare at her, at the times I rarely see her, she's usually always looking out for me and I don't know why. I think it had something to do with Dara Unnie because she sent me a text not to long ago saying "I have eyes everywhere if you get bullied. I'll be there." I chuckle at Dara Unnie's silliness. But I kinda like this knight she assigned to me, maybe a little more than like? "Choa.My Ms. Knight." I intertwine my fingers with her and shot her a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requested by RosesBae 

Mianhae it took so long to write it, but I also didn't have an idea on how to write a story with CL because I'm not entirely familiar with 2NE1 other than Sandara. I think I made them fall for each other too fast? Or I could write a second part and maybe let the story develop further? It's only their first night getting to know each other? Anyways thank you for the request. Minzyxyou will be coming up shortly.